Day 4 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Yeah, go read Twitter and see what they feel about Iran.

They are friends of the IR, not Iranians.
    Really? So Hezbollahis aren't Iranians? Then what are they? Vietnamese? Just because some idiots in Iraq having issues that their fake country is being dominated by Iran, does that mean we act the same? As an Iranian what would you rather have an Iraqi enemy on our border or a friendly Iraq at our border?

Comment

I personally want Kyrgyzstan to go through as one of the best 3rd teams, so I welcome a Vietnam loss.

Really couldn't give two shits about Iraq as long as we smash them.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
        I agree with you, but it wasn't good enough to compensate their weaknesses in the air. Still they played a very good
        first half and won the Suzuki-Cup. It will be def. tougher playing them than Yemen.
        I honestly don't think vietnam is better than yemen. They are both opposite of each other. Yemen were physical (ramin rezaeian and other players were man handled by yemen), while on other hand vietnam absolutely poor in air and physically weak. They are only good at passing the ball 1-2 touches.

In 2nd half iraq change their style of playing from ground to air. And look at the goals they scored in 2nd half.

Comment

Saudis will lose to North Korea.

Go North Korea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by beevee View Post
            Why? Iraq is our friend now, in the bigger picture of things they have our backs. Why the hostility towards our allies? who cares about Vietnam? I'd rather have Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon go thru than, Saudi, UAE and the other enemies of Iran. Don't you?
            8 years.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Really? So Hezbollahis aren't Iranians? Then what are they? Vietnamese? Just because some idiots in Iraq having issues that their fake country is being dominated by Iran, does that mean we act the same? As an Iranian what would you rather have an Iraqi enemy on our border or a friendly Iraq at our border?
              why make the convo so political, your right to a certain degree, but your picking at a very old wound, some people have personal hate, and others respect the political ties of the two nations, i hope for peace in iraq and for us to place our puppets in charge of them because you can never trust arabs, but stop making it political, its a football forum fgs

Comment

well actually hezbollahis dont believe in nationalism. they might have iranian passports but dont really identify as iranian. we have hezbollah in iraq and lebanon too...they see themselfes as part of a bigger Picture a bigger movement (shia in first line) and not in first line as iranians. first Thing khomeini tried to erase when he came to Iran was nationalism.

sorry guys for this lecture in history and modern geopolitics

Comment

Back to football guys:

Saudi Arabia vs. North Korea next.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    Once again arabs saudied the ref for a late goal.
                    The ref did look Arab and at times you could see Iraqi players talking to him. I thought the ref was bias also on a few occasions and seem to not call many similar contacts for Vietnam than the one he called at the end for Iraq. When are teams going to properly object to AFC for putting Arab refs in games where Arab countries are involved? They have shown over and over again that they are not neutral.

Comment

Originally posted by bacheye shahr View Post
                      why make the convo so political, your right to a certain degree, but your picking at a very old wound, some people have personal hate, and others respect the political ties of the two nations, i hope for peace in iraq and for us to place our puppets in charge of them because you can never trust arabs, but stop making it political, its a football forum fgs
                      Sorry you are correct.

Comment

After every goal North Korea scores:

Helwa! Helwa! Helwa! Helwa! Helwa! Helwa!

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                          Now Iraqis will have an excuse if they lose to us. They'll say that they were already qualified for they next round and that's they didn't take the Iran match serious. But who cares what these trolls say
                          that sounds great to me, please proceed with this plan.

Comment

I'm putting a 2500$ bounty on anyone who can shut that Saudi singer up. Violent or non-violent means allowed.

Comment

Doesn't matter that much in our case. Assuming we'll defeat Vietnam and Iraq defeats Yemen with less than 5 goals difference, then we'll "just" need a draw versus Iraq to top the group.

Had Iraq drawn today, beaten Yemen next, they'd be at 4 points and we at 6 (assuming we beating Vietnam) and we'd still needed to at least draw them in order to remain top of the group.
                              Last edited by Amin_; 01-08-2019, 09:06 AM.
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                                Doesn't matter that much in our case. Assuming we'll defeat Vietnam and Iraq defeats Yemen with less than 5 goals difference, then we'll "just" need a draw versus Iraq to top the group.

Had Iraq drawn today, beaten Yemen next, they'd be at 4 points and we at 6 (assuming we beating Vietnam) and we'd still needed to at least draw them in order to remain top the group.
                                Exactly, makes no difference. And really, we should not even care what Iraq or Vietnam do in their game. Just cool to watch our opponents against each other, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X