Day 4 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    The North Korean keeper did not attempt to stop any of the 8-0er goals which proves the 8-0ers had saudied this game.
    I’m not sure what he is insinuating about some of his players and goalie in particular!?
    پارک هانگ سئو سپس با انتقاد از برخی بازیکنان تیم ملی فوتبال ویتنام افزود: در طول بازی برابر عراق به آنها شانس شوتزنی و گلزنی دادیم. دیدم که برخی از بازیکنان ویتنام بازی مبهمی داشتند و دروازه*بان نیز در جایگاه خود قرار نداشت. باید بیشتر این موضوع را بررسی کنیم. نمی*خواهم درباره داوری بازی حرفی بزنیم زیرا هر یک از تیم*ها شرایط خاص خود را داشتند. عراق تیم خوبی است و پس از ۲ بار عقب*افتادن توانست به پیروزی برسد. آنها شایسته پیروزی بودند.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Asian Cup 2019 Day #4 Commentary:

Day #4 can be best characterized as "Reality Check #1" - Vietnam, may be not more than a minnow of Asian football in the eyes of many, but it proved today that their creative style of combining speed and quick transitions can create major headache for bigger and better teams. Iraq was certainly the right test candidate for them as they appeared to be totally unprepared to offer a counter strategy and if it wasn't for the lucky last minute goal that salvaged a win, they could have been in a difficult situation. In the other game Saudis showed they have learned their lessons from the disastrous appearance in World Cup 2018, and have invested the dollars of their oil-rich Kingdom in proper preparation of their national team for the Asian top competition. North Korea was the weakest team Saudi could have hoped for to meet on their first day in action, but still, it was easy to see they are a well in-form team, with high physical fitness, floating style and good finishing touches. It would be unwise not to count Saudi as one of the main contenders of the 2019 Asian Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        Asian Cup 2019 Day #4 Commentary:

Day #4 can be best characterized as "Reality Check #1" - Vietnam, may be not more than a minnow of Asian football in the eyes of many, but it proved today that their creative style of combining speed and quick transitions can create major headache for bigger and better teams. Iraq was certainly the right test candidate for them as they appeared to be totally unprepared to offer a counter strategy and if it wasn't for the lucky last minute goal that salvaged a win, they could have been in a difficult situation. In the other game Saudis showed they have learned their lessons from the disastrous appearance in World Cup 2018, and have invested the dollars of their oil-rich Kingdom in proper preparation of their national team for the Asian top competition. North Korea was the weakest team Saudi could have hoped for to meet on their first day in action, but still, it was easy to see they are a well in-form team, with high physical fitness, floating style and good finishing touches. It would be unwise not to count Saudi as one of the main contenders of the 2019 Asian Cup.
        Saudis proved NOTHING! This North Korean team was a joke, THey played worse than Yemen! Saudi is toast!!! Mark my words!!... ( Unless the Ref feels different!)

Comment

I think Saudis did alright considering how bad they were in 2015, and how absolutely horrendous they were in 2011.

That being said, the bigger test for them comes against Qatar. Qatar are no push overs and they’ll come to beat Saudi Arabia. Their team have proven to be a pain in the arse but TM have put them down on many occasions. While still progressing as a team.

I’m looking forward to this match in particular. I think we will know more about the strengths and weaknesses of both Saudi Arabia and Qatar after their match vs each other.

Comment

Iraq - Vietnam, full English:
            1st half: https://ok.ru/video/1114031852185
            2nd half: https://ok.ru/video/1114069600921

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Turkmenistan almost scores their second!! Wow. Great save by Japanese keeper. That was meant to go in.

Comment

Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan are all very strong Teams. They play very disciplined, i guess thats a gift from Soviet-times.

Comment

RIP my predictions

Comment

Wow, didnt expect JPN TKM to end 3-2.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Oman has very good attendance compared to other teams.

Comment

Working...
                      X