Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which channel in Canada has the rights to the Asian cup matches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which channel in Canada has the rights to the Asian cup matches?

I’ve already missed Iran vs Yemen. I really don’t want to miss anymore games and I want to watch them in crisp HD. Anyone know which channel is showing it? I’ll even pay for the matches if I have to as long as they are in good quality. I have Rogers Cable and I’m in Ontario

No channels in Canada. Google

Parstv.tv or google Soccer Stream Reddit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

where do you live?
      Ill give you my friends number. Get IPTV from him. it has all persian channels and all sports and regualar canadian and american channels. I watched the Iran Yemen game on Fox Australia with HD and John Helm as the commentator, I also could have watched it on IRIB or on BEIN
      Its like 150 for the box and 15 a month after, u can pay by e transfer and pretty sure he can mail it to you. It connects to wifi and you plug it to your tv by HDMI
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        where do you live?
        Ill give you my friends number. Get IPTV from him. it has all persian channels and all sports and regualar canadian and american channels. I watched the Iran Yemen game on Fox Australia with HD and John Helm as the commentator, I also could have watched it on IRIB or on BEIN
        Its like 150 for the box and 15 a month after, u can pay by e transfer and pretty sure he can mail it to you. It connects to wifi and you plug it to your tv by HDMI
        expensive just go to www.vapefrog.ca and set it up yourself for $12.50. you dont need a box, just get a amazon fire stick for $50.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

I contacted DAZN and they said they would broadcast starting with the Quarter finals. They will NOT stream group games or the round of 16.
          It costs $20/month.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I contacted DAZN and they said they would broadcast starting with the Quarter finals. They will NOT stream group games or the round of 16.
            It costs $20/month.
            I've just contacted them and they gave me this answer:

Good Afternoon to You, Amir.

Hope your day is going well, and thank you for interest in DAZN!

We see you are asking if DAZN Canada will have AFC Asian Cup available to subscribers.

Unfortunately, at this time we do not have this cup scheduled for our Canadian customers. As sports fans ourselves we know it can be disappointing to hear this, as we strive to reach every sports-fan we can.
            However, we are always working on expanding our content/ lineup. That said, We continually strive for exciting leagues and events to reach an array from the leisurely streamer to the most avid.

If you want to know the latest in DAZN updates, you can follow our us: @ DAZN CA on Twitter and Facebook.

In the meantime, we do offer a huge variety of other events and sports that you may have interested in.
            We also offer new customers a free month (exclusions apply in Quebec) to see for themselves. If you find DAZN is not for you, simply cancel before your free month is up (you will continue to have access until the full month is done) and you will not be billed.

Your Canadian DAZN subscription also provides access to two beIN Sports channels - beIN Sports and beIN Sports Espanol. So they may have additional content that you may enjoy. I have included a link to the beIN Sports schedule below for your convenience. Keep in mind when viewing the beIN Sports schedule, only the first two channels are available through your DAZN subscription along with DAZN's huge variety of content.

https://connect.beinsports.com/ca/tv-guide

You can also check out our help page for more information about DAZN and sign up @ watch.dazn.com/sports/CA-en

Again, thanks for your interest, and we hope you give us a try. Enjoy the evening, Amir.

Regards,
            Marian @ DAZN-CA

Comment

Originally posted by Exoma II View Post
              I've just contacted them and they gave me this answer:
              Good Afternoon to You, Amir.
              Hope your day is going well, and thank you for interest in DAZN!
              We see you are asking if DAZN Canada will have AFC Asian Cup available to subscribers.
              Unfortunately, at this time we do not have this cup scheduled for our Canadian customers. As sports fans ourselves we know it can be disappointing to hear this, as we strive to reach every sports-fan we can.
              However, we are always working on expanding our content/ lineup. That said, We continually strive for exciting leagues and events to reach an array from the leisurely streamer to the most avid.
              If you want to know the latest in DAZN updates, you can follow our us: @ DAZN CA on Twitter and Facebook.
              In the meantime, we do offer a huge variety of other events and sports that you may have interested in.
              We also offer new customers a free month (exclusions apply in Quebec) to see for themselves. If you find DAZN is not for you, simply cancel before your free month is up (you will continue to have access until the full month is done) and you will not be billed.
              Your Canadian DAZN subscription also provides access to two beIN Sports channels - beIN Sports and beIN Sports Espanol. So they may have additional content that you may enjoy. I have included a link to the beIN Sports schedule below for your convenience. Keep in mind when viewing the beIN Sports schedule, only the first two channels are available through your DAZN subscription along with DAZN's huge variety of content.
              https://connect.beinsports.com/ca/tv-guide
              You can also check out our help page for more information about DAZN and sign up @ watch.dazn.com/sports/CA-en
              Again, thanks for your interest, and we hope you give us a try. Enjoy the evening, Amir.
              Regards,
              Marian @ DAZN-CA
              Sounds like they're changing their mind.
              This is what they told me on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Sounds like they're changing their mind.
                This is what they told me on twitter.
                Ridiculous.

I can't take Pars TV's horrible quality on GLWiz. I want to watch our boys in crisp HD! It's 2019, damn it! Hahah

Comment

Is this due to sanctions on Iran?

Why all of a sudden the whole world is on a boycott of the
                  Asian Cup?

Comment

Working...
                  X