Day 2 [AFC Asian Cup 2019] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    First of all, why do you think i was referring to your comments? It was a general impression that i have.

And than you make all these conclusions for 1 to 4; were did i say that i dont want them to succed? Or that i want Bahrain and UAE to
    progress?

Keep cool dude.
    haha dude i am cool, not sure why this topic is an issue:

"Can someone tell me were all this india hype is coming from? German Bundesliga players which them best luck, indian people become very intrested in football and believe their team can win the asiancup, now here in this
    forum everyone is cheerin for them, everyone is speaking about Sunil Chetri. Did i miss something?"

I can't see any specific India hype in this forum, and I thought you were talking about me because I mentioned sunil chetri and you responded just a minute after. no specific hype, its just that they just played now and, like vietnam, they have improved a lot and this is shown in both their performances and fifa rankings. Can't see anyone going overboard about this....?

Comment

^ As being from a country who is a rival of India, India has a natural power to attract more attention in everything for obvious reasons.

Comment

IR El Clasico in less than 15 minutes:
        Syria-Palestine

Comment

Part of the India/Chetri hype comes from a campaign he started to try and get Indian support for the team prior to the AC, i even remember a couple of the articles being published. It’s important and healthy for football that countries like India start to invest more and care more about the sport, and I am glad that their national team is starting to improve. Raising the standard of play in Asia is not a bad thing.

Comment

imagine the massive media and PP fan attacks on CQ if it was iran lossing to Jordan. For god sake we tied with Palestine and the world ended!
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              IR El Clasico in less than 15 minutes:
              Syria-Palestine
              LOOOL

Comment

http://www.imvbox.tv/IRIB-LIVE-CHANNEL/iribvarzesh
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

So palestine has also qatared its team.

Edit: my bad, they have palestinian blood.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Go Azmoun Go!

Comment

Pathetic display so far.

Comment

So I'm just in for today, and.... LOOOOOOOL @ Australia!!!!!

Comment

Watching the highlights: Jordan played really well, will Australia looked shaky. Well deserved shock win for Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            So palestine has also qatared its team.

Edit: my bad, they have palestinian blood.
                            Yeah that's what I thought at first until i realised that there are lots of these clubs like CD Palestino for their diaspora where they are, if anything, even more patriotic about their heritage than native palestinians.

Comment

Grass rolling has already begun.

Comment

Can someone post the clip of the qatari player feining an injury and grass rolling and the commentator saying دکتر بیارید آمبولانس صدا کنید

Comment

Working...
                                X