X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    LOL Carlos hitting back at Branco for supporting Iraq and Iraqi coach:
    its on his facebook page...
    Question: How is Branko "SUPPORTING" Iraq (as you put it), when he clearly states that "I don't see a reason for Iraq to beat Iran"??
    this is exactly what he said:
    * دلیلی نمی*بینم که عراق بتواند ایران را ببرد
    سرمربی پرسپولیس درباره تقابل تیم ملی ایران و عراق و اینکه سرمربی این تیم دوست صمیمی اوست، گفت: بله سرمربی عراق دوست من است و بیش از بیست سال است که با هم رفیق هستیم و وقتی از ایتالیا به اسلوونی برگشت، همواره موفق بود. او منطقه را می*شناسد چرا که چهار سال قبل هم سرمربی امارات بود، اما عراق به صورت سنتی تیم خوبی است و من به جز بشار رسن شناخت آنچنانی از تیم عراق ندارم، اما به هر حال همه تیم*ها باید مقابل هم بازی کنند و واضح*تر می*گویم که دلیلی نمی*بینم که عراق بتواند ایران را ببرد.
    what is the problem here??

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
      Question: How is Branko "SUPPORTING" Iraq (as you put it), when he clearly states that "I don't see a reason for Iraq to beat Iran"??
      this is exactly what he said:
      * دلیلی نمی*بینم که عراق بتواند ایران را ببرد
      سرمربی پرسپولیس درباره تقابل تیم ملی ایران و عراق و اینکه سرمربی این تیم دوست صمیمی اوست، گفت: بله سرمربی عراق دوست من است و بیش از بیست سال است که با هم رفیق هستیم و وقتی از ایتالیا به اسلوونی برگشت، همواره موفق بود. او منطقه را می*شناسد چرا که چهار سال قبل هم سرمربی امارات بود، اما عراق به صورت سنتی تیم خوبی است و من به جز بشار رسن شناخت آنچنانی از تیم عراق ندارم، اما به هر حال همه تیم*ها باید مقابل هم بازی کنند و واضح*تر می*گویم که دلیلی نمی*بینم که عراق بتواند ایران را ببرد.
      what is the problem here??
      This is not the full and correct translation of what he said. The iranian media (Persepolisi media) is doing anything to show that branko is the good guy !

Branko comes and talks nice infront of the cameras but goes and acts dirty behind the camera's Branko is a "mozmar".

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        This is not the full and correct translation of what he said. The iranian media (Persepolisi media) is doing anything to show that branko is the good guy !
        Branko comes and talks nice infront of the cameras but goes and acts dirty behind the camera's Branko is a "mozmar".
        If you can't read farsi that's not my problem. this is taken from 90 site and the entire interview is there, and this is the only segment that he talks about Iraq. IF you have another version of the interview, show it with source. otherwise, you have nothing to back up your shit.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Big juxtaposition is that Branko portrays himself as a gentleman in front of the camera but behind the scene it's a different story (Dynamo Zagreb 2006 failed bung with the 23 year old player of the year..., wiped out the career of one of our most talented two-footed attacking midfielders...)

CQ on the other hand is far too hotheaded in front of the camera but much more of an actual "professor" behind the scenes - as per everyone who has worked with him who describe his meticulous nature and planning. But his comments to the media are often brash or misjudged.

The best combination for a TM coach would be a half-way house between these two: the coaching skills and CQ and the serpent-like cunning and savvy of Branko.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Big juxtaposition is that Branko portrays himself as a gentleman in front of the camera but behind the scene it's a different story (Dynamo Zagreb 2006 failed bung with the 23 year old player of the year..., wiped out the career of one of our most talented two-footed attacking midfielders...)
            Failed in 2006 at Dynamo Zagreb?
            He had an undefeated record of 26-2-0 and won the double that season.

I wouldn’t really call that a failure but it was Branko so I guess it must've a failure by definition.

Comment

Originally posted by paas View Post
              Failed in 2006 at Dynamo Zagreb?
              He had an undefeated record of 26-2-0 and won the double that season.
              I wouldn’t really call that a failure but it was Branko so I guess it must've a failure by definition.
              Failed bung... lol.

I re-read my post again, how the heck did you extrapolate your comment from my post?

Comment

Failed bung... lol.

I re-read my post again, how the heck did you extrapolate your comment from my post?
                I'm confused. I thought you meant failed big.
                what does "failed bung" mean?

Comment

CQ on the other hand is far too hotheaded in front of the camera but much more of an actual "professor" behind the scenes - as per everyone who has worked with him who describe his meticulous nature and planning. But his comments to the media are often brash or misjudged.
                  The best combination for a TM coach would be a half-way house between these two: the coaching skills and CQ and the serpent-like cunning and savvy of Branko.
                  baba to ham gayeedee ma ro ba een Mobaliet.. hala masalan che goehee boodeh een bazikon. he har chi misheh , ya rajebeh har chei sohbat misheh, mipari vasat ba Branko destroyed Mobali nonsense. get a grip man. how long have you been following football? 6 months? what fucking young "most talented" player gets destroyed by a national team coach? why the fuck couldn't he make it anywhere at club level if he was so fucking good?? If Jahanbakhsh, Hashemian, Sardar, and so many others who made it to Europe without TM, how the hell didn't your "most talented of all universe" couldn't? because he was shit, both physically and mentally. too slow with his decision, and when he made them they were usually bad decisions, and too weak to play some defense. other than that, he was alright!!!!!!!!!!!!

Branko chose Teymourian over Mobali. and obviously he was right!

there is no juxtaposition here. you know it too. the interview is there. anyone can read it. you are just pretending not to have read what's written there. otherwise, you wouldn't be talking about Mobali!! and you know damn well why. being a man isn't always about the dick, cause if it were, the donkey would be the biggest man!

Comment

I don't understand this thread, sort of like a thread comparing before (Querioz) and after (Branko) revolution--there is no comparison. Those who support Branko are too young to have seen the real-time disaster his reign was. Those who criticize now are namak-nashnas, never realizing that yes, we were all afraid of Bahrain. That statement has 100% truth. That's how inconsistent we were.
                    زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

branko vs cq, one thing we can all agree on is that GN took the best TM ever to the asian cup in 07 and we got shat on
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

The answer is simple:
                        Branko is the coach no one outside Croatia, and middle east give damn fcuk about. The guy wasn't even the head coach of his country, while even people such as Kranjer or Stimac, coached their country! Queiroz in other hand is well known coach all around the word! Queiroz like the rest of Portuguese is a hot headed character while Branko is snake, i rather 100 times to deal with the first category!

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                          She has not made any embarrassing mistakes. Whatever we get next I hope He performs above and exceeds our expectations.
                          tooleh khers is a girl, not a guy!

Comment

https://www.croatiaweek.com/dinamo-z...h-in-2-months/

Dinamo Zagreb have sacked their coach Branko Ivanković after just 8 games in charge and two days ahead of their Europa League match with PSV.
                            Ivanković was the second coach to be shown the door this season by Dinamo Zagreb and the 3rd inside a year. Ivanković has had a miserable couple months at the Zagreb club, losing 5 of the last 8 matches and seeing Hajduk Split take over them at the top of table, albeit on goal difference. (pic: 24sata)
                            He had more than one stint at Zagreb, one was in '06-'07, where Zagreb won the Croatian championship, as well as the link which I posted, where his team lost 5 out of only 8 matches under his tenure.

Due to the poor performances, the team's management fired him after just 8 matches. It's simply a mischaracterization, perhaps deliberately so, to refer only to one season, but exclude the other where he was fired after only 8 matches in which he lost 5 games.

Prior to returning to Iran in April 2015, he was unemployed and club-less since October 2013.
                            Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Abedzadeh View Post
                              https://www.croatiaweek.com/dinamo-z...h-in-2-months/

He had more than one stint at Zagreb, one was in '06-'07, where Zagreb won the Croatian championship, as well as the link which I posted, where his team lost 5 out of only 8 matches under his tenure.

Due to the poor performances, the team's management fired him after just 8 matches. It's simply a mischaracterization, perhaps deliberately so, to refer only to one season, but exclude the other where he was fired after only 8 matches in which he lost 5 games.

Prior to returning to Iran in April 2015, he was unemployed and club-less since October 2013.
                              I'm not sure if you are referring to my post about his record in the 2006-2007 season with Dynamo Zagreb.
                              That was a response to someone else who (I thought) said he failed in 2006 with Zagreb.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                                branko vs cq, one thing we can all agree on is that GN took the best TM ever to the asian cup in 07 and we got shat on
                                what?? that 2007 team sucked balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X