2020 AFC - U19 Championship - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 AFC - U19 Championship

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 4,918 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    ST mark jan.. you are always too positive and optimistic about our youth teams and this is not the first time I comment about them if you remember. We have mental problems it's not only the game. We lack basic football skills and have no smart plays as we want to show off our individual talent rather than playing together as a team AND we suck at individual plays because we are not even focused or have even practiced the moves, we just come up with them on the pitch without any prior training or plans. We missed so many easy chances that even toddlers would not make. This team is NOT going anywhere, TRUST ME...the coach and all players need a big re-thinking.

I say bring Kia's team and let them play in U16, U19 and U23 competitions all together instead, then even If we lose, we will have a solid TM in the future instead of these undeserving losers who will not even be in TM, they will dissolve soon and go open a Shop or something and go to bazaar instead. I promise. So let's not waste more time with them. Because the players I have seen in many other youth games in different levels, lack some brain all together and play like retards. These need basic education first before playing football. You say they are better because they won one game? lucky one-time wins don't count. Don't forget.

Sorry.. if I were their coach, I would kick ther asses and send them all home. We are a big country and there is no lack of player. I did not see even one talented in them as you claim and I have watched almost all of their games.

Dear:

I too have my disappointments with IFF , their policy, conducts and incompetencies . There are time i contemplate not following football in Iran at all because its time-consuming with no satisfaction only frustrations , but I have not given up and am hopeful.

As for Kia's Teams. Currently, he is not competing in U23 and their U19 is not superior than others. Kia's bet teams are under 16 specially U14, U15.
    Our current U16 team that will compete next month in Asia and coached by Abdi, consist of 9 players from Kia and mehr Academy as starters but unfortunately they have done poorly in last two tournament in China and Tajikistan, losing to Afghan and Takjik and everyone on China tour.
    Simply it is not feasible to rely on just one academy or a team as there are qualified players in Golestan, Azerbaijan, Kerman, Esfahan, Khuzestan.....
    Kia himself or any good coach will not accept coaching of National youth team unless they are provided with resources and IFF so far are unable to just do that.
    As you suggested future is not bright and we have not yet reached the bottom deep. Situation of Clubs in Iran are worse and no hope from clubs to invest in youth program.

I still think U19 will advance from group stage.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Creator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,881 Times in 4,077 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post

I still think U19 will advance from group stage.
    I hope you are right. But my eyes don't drink water. :-)
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Shariatzadeh - Khodaei - Hazbavi - Jonadeleh - Ansari - Musavian - Bijani -Satarifar - Talili ( hazbavi , Talili- Satarifar did not get a chance to play in both fgames)

موقعيت ها را از دست داديم و تنبيه شديم

پورموسوی: تنبیه شدیم/ امیدوارم این شکست درس عبرتی برای شاگردانم باشد

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-11-2019 at 06:09 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,088 Times in 665 Posts
    ^ This loss was not even comparable to the U23 1-0 loss against Uzbekistan. The team needs to work on its defense yet Indonesia was not exactly a pushover either. I have hopes here compared to U23.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,555 Posts
    The team that defeated Germany 4-0 and made it to Quarterfinals in the U17 world cup, is this the same team that is going to play in the upcoming U19 championship? Or am I wrong?

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessos View Post
    The team that defeated Germany 4-0 and made it to Quarterfinals in the U17 world cup, is this the same team that is going to play in the upcoming U19 championship? Or am I wrong?
    No. For some idiotic reason they decided to turn that team to the U23 Olympic squad.

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,714 Times in 1,555 Posts
    Really? They are sending those u19 boys to the olympic qualification next year?

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessos View Post

No. this is new class of players. Most of the players from that team you mentioned are with U23( Sayadmanesh , Delfi , Hosseinzadeh, Shariati, ... )
    From that team only Jalali is with new team.

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    New List -U19-25 playrs

Perhaps best new face is Zbahan starter Abadani forward Monazami. He is better than Shariatzadeh (SNA)

اسامی 26 بازیکن دعوت شده به اردوی مهرماه به این شرح است:

امیرحسین نیک پور،محمد عسگری، رضا بختیاری،علیرضا منظمی و یاسین سلمانی
    (اصفهان)

محمدرضا شكيب خو
    (بوشهر)

سعید آهنی ،حسین زواری، حسین نخودکار، امیرمحمد بهره مند، کیانوش کیا، محمد لشگری، محمدحسین علیپور و علی خدایی
    (تهران)

مهدی احمدی
    (همدان)
    امیرحسین یوسفی ، محمدرضا محرمی و مهدی هاشمی نژاد
    (گیلان)
    علیرضا اسدآبادی و احمدرضا جلالی
    (خراسان رضوی)

حسین شاوردی، محمد امین حزباوی، علیرضا باویه، احمدرضا جنادله،
    (خوزستان)

آریا برزگر
    (فارس)

حسان صوفی
    (استرالیا)

---Hesan Soufi

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: IRANSans; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify;">
    Last edited by St_Mark; 09-22-2019 at 11:25 PM.

PFDC Asset

Thanks
    Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
    1 Iran U19 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    2 U.A.E. U19 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    3 Kyrgyzstan U19 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    4 Nepal U19 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

06.11.2019 AFC U19Q Iran U19 - Kyrgyzstan U19
    08.11.2019 AFC U19Q Iran U19 - Nepal U19
    10.11.2019 AFC U19Q Iran U19 - U.A.E. U19

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 207

You do not have permission to view the list of names.