• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT
    Iran 4:2 Indonesia

Very good game.

Hopefully next game will be as exciting
    Last edited by St_Mark; 09-07-2019, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Moharami #4 and Hasheminejad # 7 are often starter for Malavan Anzaliin First division and it is not accident that they play for U19 /

Moharami #38 , Hasheminejad #30 . Here with Pejman noori and Moghanlo
      Last edited by St_Mark; 09-07-2019, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Siros Pormosovi said:

I am glad that we were granted a win , because we were looking for an exciting game and it happened. Both teams were looking for a charming and aggressive game,
        so they scored two goals. I think everyone enjoyed the game.
        But our team was pretty tired though we won.

"I am not happy with the performance of my players, especially in the backcourt where we got two goals and I think we have to be a lot better," he said.
        Of course this is a friendly game, and we had a good start in the ten minutes of the second half, but we didn't have the last twenty minutes.
        I hope we can do better in the second game.

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-07-2019, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-07-2019, 06:07 AM.

Comment

I have much higher hopes for this team than the U23.

Will these qualify for U20 WC soon or is there another tournament that they are being prepared for besides asian level?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I have much higher hopes for this team than the U23.

Will these qualify for U20 WC soon or is there another tournament that they are being prepared for besides asian level?
              First Iran U19 had to advance from group D stage ( Iran , UAE ,Kyrgyz , Nepal) .Iran is the host. Games are on October 2019. Only one team from each group of 11 will advance plus 4 best runners-up. Itan must defeat UAE.
              Second , they have to reach semi-final of U19 Championship October 2020
              4 teams from Asia will advance to U21 WC 2021 FIFA ( A total of 24 teams from 6 confederations)

Comment

Arya is U19 best forward with no replacement. Shariatzadeh of SNA is second forward but has not been scored during last 7 games.
                Arya need to work on his physical fitness because he is still not a 90 minutes forward . Sardar Azmoon had similar issue at young age too.
                Just like Sardar whenever Arya is in the field offense is much smooth and dangerous.Mousavian ,Foulad forward is his reserve but mostly Pourmusavi play him as RW. He is physically stronger than Arya but not as fast. Sobhani who mostly play as MF is also small forward who know how to score critical goals.

Pourmusavi did not invite two younger but talented forwards of U16, Doostiali and Hajizadeh from Kia Academy.

Let's see if Arya can play as good as first game tomorrow.

Comment

IRAN U19VS INDONESIA U19
                  SEP 11 15:30 Tehran time
                  Match ii
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 09-09-2019, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Arya is U19 best forward with no replacement. Shariatzadeh of SNA is second forward but has not been scored during last 7 games.
                    Arya need to work on his physical fitness because he is still not a 90 minutes forward . Sardar Azmoon had similar issue at young age too.
                    Just like Sardar whenever Arya is in the field offense is much smooth and dangerous.Mousavian ,Foulad forward is his reserve but mostly Pourmusavi play him as RW. He is physically stronger than Arya but not as fast. Sobhani who mostly play as MF is also small forward who know how to score critical goals.

Pourmusavi did not invite two younger but talented forwards of U16, Doostiali and Hajizadeh from Kia Academy.

Let's see if Arya can play as good as first game tomorrow.

When I went to the Bassevelde cup, I met some people from the Kia Academy. If you would read between the lines, you could understand that they're not very appreciated and the federation doesn't give them all the attention they should have. Not sure if it has something to do with Hajizadeh and Doostali being left out of the squad though

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                      When I went to the Bassevelde cup, I met some people from the Kia Academy. If you would read between the lines, you could understand that they're not very appreciated and the federation doesn't give them all the attention they should have. Not sure if it has something to do with Hajizadeh and Doostali being left out of the squad though
                      I

I think issue is their young age. They ( Doostali, Hajizadeh & Sharifi ) were member of U16 last year along with Barzegar, Yasini, Shaverdi, Hazbavi , Bavieh.... but they were hardly 15 years old then.They played well for U16 and scored critical goals as U16 players.

They are old for U16 current squad but little young for U19. During Chamanian time he used to invite younger players if they were good enough but Pourmusavi is against that policy
                      I think they will be invested for next class of U19 and that won't be a bad idea

Comment

Making of a Right Back

Alireza Asadabadi

He has been member of youth national team since age of 14. He was selected by Chamanian for U16 from Mes karman as a speedy right winger.
                        He played for U16 and U17 as RW but was not included in U17 WC. He moved to Peykan last year and for this season he was picked up by Golmo for Shahre Khodro.

It was during Granatkin games few months ago that was moved to RB position and since then he has been starter and done well despite occasional error ( RW player can take risks but RB player must not). For Granatkin Tournament Saed Ahani was chosen RB because of his experience but he did fatal maistake given up a penalty against Russia. He was ejected from the match and Iran lost that game playing second half with ten players. Pourmusavi never played or Invited Ahani again . Asadabadi who still wear Jersey #10 , has been U19 RB since then .

2016 -Game versus Vietnam . Game that send u16 to the Word cup of U17.

علی غلامزاده، طاها شریعتی، سعید آهنی (80 - احمد دواسری)، امیرحسین اسماعیل زاده، امیرحسین خدامرادی، محمد شریفی، محمد غبیشاوی، محمد قادری، وحید نامداری (46 - علیرضا اسدآبادی)، الهیار صیادمنش و احمدرضا جلالی .

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-09-2019, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Making of a Right Back

Alireza Asadabadi

He has been member of youth national team since age of 14. He was selected by Chamanian for U16 from Mes karman as a speedy right winger.
                          He played for U16 and U17 as RW but was not included in U17 WC. He moved to Peykan last year and for this season he was picked up by Golmo for Shahre Khodro.

It was during Granatkin games few months ago that was moved to RB position and since then he has been starter and done well despite occasional error ( RW player can take risks but RB player must not). For Granatkin Tournament Saed Ahani was chosen RB because of his experience but he did fatal maistake given up a penalty against Russia. He was ejected from the match and Iran lost that game playing second half with ten players. Pourmusavi never played or Invited Ahani again . Asadabadi who still wear Jersey #10 , has been U19 RB since then .

2016 -Game versus Vietnam . Game that send u16 to the Word cup of U17.

علی غلامزاده، طاها شریعتی، سعید آهنی (80 - احمد دواسری)، امیرحسین اسماعیل زاده، امیرحسین خدامرادی، محمد شریفی، محمد غبیشاوی، محمد قادری، وحید نامداری (46 - علیرضا اسدآبادی)، الهیار صیادمنش و احمدرضا جلالی .

lets hope he can be our future right back. With Ramin over the hill and a complete liability, moharrami stalling and although talented, not certain by any means to take his place, a young trustable player is needed for sure.

Comment

Live RCTI, U-19 Indonesia vs Iran National Team
                            https://rctiplus.com/tv/rcti

Comment

امیرحسین نیک پور،محمدرضا محرمی،احمد جلالی،حسین زواری،حسین شاوردی،محمد عسگری،علیرضا اسدآبادی،یاسین سلمانی،مهدی احمدی،مهدی هاشمی نژاد و آریا برزگر

Nikpour
                              Askari- Moharami i Shaverdi-Jalali
                              Yaini
                              Asadabadi-Zavarei-Ahmadi
                              Barzegar _Sobhani

Not sure about Formation since Asadabadi is not as RB today.
                              Last edited by St_Mark; 09-11-2019, 02:16 AM.

Comment

i See sobhani play so lineup is wrong
                                Asadabadi play RW

Comment

Working...
                                X