Clear All

Comment

Nikpour
      Askari- Moharami i Shaverdi-Jalali
      Zavaeri
      Asadabadi-ZHasheminnejad -Ahmadi
      Barzegar _Sobhani

HT 0:0

Indo had a new game plan. They were less offensive and rely on counters with their speedy players.
      Wwe had two good chances.

Iran so far has been able to match speed of Indo team
      Last edited by St_Mark; 09-11-2019, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Indo scored

Comment

Iran side missing Salmani bad
          DM is nnot the same without him

Comment

Iran should just forget about any youth teams whatsoever. What have these players learned about football so far in their lives? Nothing.. absolutely nothing!! stupid mistakes in passing, no ball control, no defense, no midfield control or playmaking and for sure no attack So.....Good job Iranian coaches.. well done. Hamisheh khoob mirinin be timetoon. But I was thinking just because we are Iranian, we should be nice to these kids and never criticize them right? I say let's tell them that they suck so they go back to school and start learning something. Sorry if I am harsh, but honestly every youth game I watched, I became more worried as these kids are the future of our football supposedly. ZERESHK.
            Last edited by webmaster; 09-11-2019, 03:18 AM.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Another exciting game but not for Iran but for Indo
              Two major changes Pourmusavi did for line-up that were bad and reason Iran was not effective.
              RB:
              Asadabadi were doing good in last game but Askari was used a RB and Asadabadi as RW .

DM
              Yasin Salmani was our best DM but today he did noit play and Zavaerei played as DM not as effective and replaced by Ahmad Jenadeleh
              Iran was better side , created more goal chances but unable to score.
              Shariatzadeh is not right forward for U19. He has not scored for last7 games. Mousavian is much effective forward and he did play well today.

Comment

^ Did we watch the same game?? Iran did not play well. We sucked in every department. The Indos were doing everything they wanted, so I respectfully disagree.

I go further and say that we will fail in all our youth teams in every competition. Mark my words and I sure as hell want to be proven wrong but it does not look promising at all I must admit here.
                Last edited by webmaster; 09-11-2019, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  We will fail in all our youth teams in every competition. Mark my words and I sure as hell want to be proven wrong but it does not look promising at all I must admit.
                  I understand your frustration but you are upset and that effects your better judgment.
                  We did not played bad , yes there were those mistakes you mentioned and more. There were mistakes by coaches too. This game could have resulted same as 4:2 for Iran despite our mistakes.

So far U19 has done much better than U16 and U23 and i think they will advance from their group.
                  Hopefully

Comment

ST mark jan.. this was just a friendly so no worries so I hope they learn but I doubt it.. But you my friend are always too positive and optimistic about our youth teams (I applaud you for it) and this is not the first time I criticized them if you remember.

The truth is that our youth have mental problems and it's not only the game or losses they bring for Iran. It's that their understanding of football is wrong or not enough. They need to learn much more. Indo players knew exactly what to do when they got the ball when our players were thinking every time they got the ball. Football is not the place for thinking as you should have known some stuff before you play for a national team. But with the level of our coaches, of course they have picked wrong players because they do not have any knowledge of correct scouting of selecting players based on a standard and not del bekhahee. It must have a much deeper understanding than just running up and down the pitch.

We simply lack basic football skills and have no smart plays as we want to show off our individual talent rather than playing together as a team AND we suck at individual plays because we are not even focused or have not even practiced the moves before, we just come up with them right on the pitch without any prior training or plans. Amazing right?? NO!!!!

We missed so many easy chances that even toddlers would not make. This team is NOT going anywhere and Majidi's team neither, TRUST ME...the coaches of our youth teams and all the players in all youth levels need a big re-thinking and change.

I say bring Kia's team and let them play in U16, U19 and U23 competitions all together instead, then even If we lose, we will have a solid TM in the future instead of these undeserving losers who will not even be in TM, they will dissolve soon and go open a Shop or something and go to bazaar instead. I promise. So let's not waste more time with them. Because the players I have seen in many other youth games in different levels, lack some brain all together and play like retards. These need basic education first before playing football. You say they are better because they won one game? lucky one-time wins don't count. Don't forget.

Sorry.. if I were their coach, I would kick their asses and send them all home. We are a big country and there is no lack of players. It needs a better brain to pick the right player and teach them well. I did not see even one talented player in this team as you claim and I have watched almost all of their games.
                    Last edited by webmaster; 09-12-2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Vaghti bashgahaa va federation football HICH sarmayegozaari rooye javonhaa va morrabbigarie javonaan nemikonan in ham natijashe.

Farange footballie Iran ride, on ham badjor.

Argentina hatta gaahi vaghthaa ba emkanaate kam ham mitone bazikone javoon besyaar khob parvaresh bede.

Ina gir dadaan be Emam Hossein o Hassan o Taghi o Naghi.

James konid baba.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                        ST mark jan.. you are always too positive and optimistic about our youth teams and this is not the first time I comment about them if you remember. We have mental problems it's not only the game. We lack basic football skills and have no smart plays as we want to show off our individual talent rather than playing together as a team AND we suck at individual plays because we are not even focused or have even practiced the moves, we just come up with them on the pitch without any prior training or plans. We missed so many easy chances that even toddlers would not make. This team is NOT going anywhere, TRUST ME...the coach and all players need a big re-thinking.

I say bring Kia's team and let them play in U16, U19 and U23 competitions all together instead, then even If we lose, we will have a solid TM in the future instead of these undeserving losers who will not even be in TM, they will dissolve soon and go open a Shop or something and go to bazaar instead. I promise. So let's not waste more time with them. Because the players I have seen in many other youth games in different levels, lack some brain all together and play like retards. These need basic education first before playing football. You say they are better because they won one game? lucky one-time wins don't count. Don't forget.

Sorry.. if I were their coach, I would kick ther asses and send them all home. We are a big country and there is no lack of player. I did not see even one talented in them as you claim and I have watched almost all of their games.

Dear:

I too have my disappointments with IFF , their policy, conducts and incompetencies . There are time i contemplate not following football in Iran at all because its time-consuming with no satisfaction only frustrations , but I have not given up and am hopeful.

As for Kia's Teams. Currently, he is not competing in U23 and their U19 is not superior than others. Kia's bet teams are under 16 specially U14, U15.
                        Our current U16 team that will compete next month in Asia and coached by Abdi, consist of 9 players from Kia and mehr Academy as starters but unfortunately they have done poorly in last two tournament in China and Tajikistan, losing to Afghan and Takjik and everyone on China tour.
                        Simply it is not feasible to rely on just one academy or a team as there are qualified players in Golestan, Azerbaijan, Kerman, Esfahan, Khuzestan.....
                        Kia himself or any good coach will not accept coaching of National youth team unless they are provided with resources and IFF so far are unable to just do that.
                        As you suggested future is not bright and we have not yet reached the bottom deep. Situation of Clubs in Iran are worse and no hope from clubs to invest in youth program.

I still think U19 will advance from group stage.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

I still think U19 will advance from group stage.
                          I hope you are right. But my eyes don't drink water. :-)

Comment

Shariatzadeh - Khodaei - Hazbavi - Jonadeleh - Ansari - Musavian - Bijani -Satarifar - Talili ( hazbavi , Talili- Satarifar did not get a chance to play in both fgames)

موقعيت ها را از دست داديم و تنبيه شديم

پورموسوی: تنبیه شدیم/ امیدوارم این شکست درس عبرتی برای شاگردانم باشد

رمربی تیم جوانان ایران گفت: ما باید از فرصت هاى خودمان به درستى استفاده کنیم تا در نهایت چنین نتیجه اى رقم نخورد.

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-11-2019, 05:09 AM.

Comment

^ This loss was not even comparable to the U23 1-0 loss against Uzbekistan. The team needs to work on its defense yet Indonesia was not exactly a pushover either. I have hopes here compared to U23.

Comment

The team that defeated Germany 4-0 and made it to Quarterfinals in the U17 world cup, is this the same team that is going to play in the upcoming U19 championship? Or am I wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X