2020 AFC - U19 Championship

Thread: 2020 AFC - U19 Championship

Threaded View

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 12,142 Times in 5,137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    ST mark jan.. you are always too positive and optimistic about our youth teams and this is not the first time I comment about them if you remember. We have mental problems it's not only the game. We lack basic football skills and have no smart plays as we want to show off our individual talent rather than playing together as a team AND we suck at individual plays because we are not even focused or have even practiced the moves, we just come up with them on the pitch without any prior training or plans. We missed so many easy chances that even toddlers would not make. This team is NOT going anywhere, TRUST ME...the coach and all players need a big re-thinking.

I say bring Kia's team and let them play in U16, U19 and U23 competitions all together instead, then even If we lose, we will have a solid TM in the future instead of these undeserving losers who will not even be in TM, they will dissolve soon and go open a Shop or something and go to bazaar instead. I promise. So let's not waste more time with them. Because the players I have seen in many other youth games in different levels, lack some brain all together and play like retards. These need basic education first before playing football. You say they are better because they won one game? lucky one-time wins don't count. Don't forget.

Sorry.. if I were their coach, I would kick ther asses and send them all home. We are a big country and there is no lack of player. I did not see even one talented in them as you claim and I have watched almost all of their games.

Dear:

I too have my disappointments with IFF , their policy, conducts and incompetencies . There are time i contemplate not following football in Iran at all because its time-consuming with no satisfaction only frustrations , but I have not given up and am hopeful.

As for Kia's Teams. Currently, he is not competing in U23 and their U19 is not superior than others. Kia's bet teams are under 16 specially U14, U15.
    Our current U16 team that will compete next month in Asia and coached by Abdi, consist of 9 players from Kia and mehr Academy as starters but unfortunately they have done poorly in last two tournament in China and Tajikistan, losing to Afghan and Takjik and everyone on China tour.
    Simply it is not feasible to rely on just one academy or a team as there are qualified players in Golestan, Azerbaijan, Kerman, Esfahan, Khuzestan.....
    Kia himself or any good coach will not accept coaching of National youth team unless they are provided with resources and IFF so far are unable to just do that.
    As you suggested future is not bright and we have not yet reached the bottom deep. Situation of Clubs in Iran are worse and no hope from clubs to invest in youth program.

I still think U19 will advance from group stage.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread : 119

You do not have permission to view the list of names.