Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Disagree heavily.
    I don't mean in terms of skin tone, but the way we look at things and our eyes and mouth are very different to most countries in the region. I can usually tell us apart 90% of the time.
    U can tell the difference, i can most of the time but non-iranians who are not familiar with that part of the world usually can't from my experience.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Oh yes my apologies he is a Lor from Khuzestan. So I guess both Iranian Arabs and Iranian Lors (Mirzapour, Kameli, who else?) were well represented by that squad! (As well as Armenian, Kurds, Azeri and some other ethnicities etc...)
      Mobali, Bakhtiarizadeh, Arash Afshin, Kolahkaj and Meydavoudi are also Lor. Currently, Beirandvand, Amiri, Lak, Mazaheri and i believe Kanaanizadegan are our Lori representatives . Montazeri and Younes Delfi are Khuzestani Arab btw.

Comment

Kameli Mofrad is as Lor, but you're right about the rest.
        I remember Kaabi would act as a translator for TM whenever we playe Arab teams. He got into a few fights as well with former AFC and UAE darling Ismael Matar.
        How do you know Kameli Mofrad is a Lor bro, i always thought he was an Arab?

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
          Mobali, Bakhtiarizadeh, Arash Afshin, Kolahkaj and Meydavoudi are also Lor. Currently, Beirandvand, Amiri, Lak, Mazaheri and i believe Kanaanizadegan are our Lori representatives . Montazeri and Younes Delfi are Khuzestani Arab btw.
          Man you got it mixed up. Delfi, Mobali and Afshin are Bakhtiari.
          Montazeri is from a shomali family that moved to Ahvaz. He's born and raised in Ahvaz though.

The Iranian Arabs were Kaabi, Badavi, Naeem Saadavi and I think Kanaani might be as well.

Rule of thumb, if they're very big physically - they're probably Lor

It doesn't matter though, they're all beautiful Iranians.

Comment

Montazeri is from a shomali family that moved to Ahvaz. He's born and raised in Ahvaz though.

The Iranian Arabs were Kaabi, Badavi, Naeem Saadavi and I think Kanaani might be as well.

Yes i know they're Bakhtiari, but Bakhtiari people fall under Lurs. Delfi is 100% Arab though, only Khuzestani Arabs have that surname, you can look it up lad. I didn't know that about Montazeri, as mostly Khuzestani Arabs have Montazeri as a last name as well.
            Just wondering where you get this information from though

Comment

Beautiful iranians..🤔

BhahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHHHHhaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaahahahah
              Haha
              Ah
              HAHAHAHAHAHHAH
              AHAHAHAHAASHHAHAHAHHAHHA

-fades away into the darkness of night, hysterically laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                Beautiful iranians..🤔

BhahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHHHHhaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaahahahah
                Haha
                Ah
                HAHAHAHAHAHHAH
                AHAHAHAHAASHHAHAHAHHAHHA

-fades away into the darkness of night, hysterically laughing
                Sounds like you've got some real self-hate there...

Comment

Man why so much talk about who is Lor or Arab and whats so funny for some people?
                  Younes Delfi is Arab, Delfi is an Arab tribe.
                  Jalal Kamelimofrad is also Arab if im not wrong bit who cares, and galactica whats funny when someone says we are all beautiful iranians guzu.
                  Btw Ahmad Alenehme is also Iranian Arab, the NBA player Hamed Hadadi and many others, we have a colorful country like all our neighbours do and should be proud of it

Btw i just checked Jalal Kameli is from Shadegan, i think 99,9% in Shadegan are Arab Iranians, but i was sure before.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
                    Sounds like you've got some real self-hate there...
                    lol don't take things too seriously

Comment

Iran is the land of many races and ethnicities from the time of its origin. We are Iranians and proud of it.

The term "Middle East," was invented in the 20th Century by imperial powers that came to our region to steal our petroleum because of this I avoid using this term, instead I use West Asia. If you study history, you will find out that this did not exist before 20th century.

Similar to the term Persian Gulf. Historical facts even among Arab scholars show that the term was altered by a British in 1950, then Arab nationals leading by Jamal Abdel Naser used the wrong term although when he was on good terms with Iran he would say: Baher-e Farsi.

I use this simple facts to know who knows about our region and who does not. Western Countries to agitate Iran use the wrong terms which helps to put them down for their ignorance. Cheers.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Comment

I always liked him because of his gheyrat. He truly cared about representing the national team. His speed was insane too, one of our top 5 fastest players of all time. Wasn’t the best at defending but he sure did put Figo in his pocket
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I once met Kaebi on the plane from Turkey to Iran with the rest of TM when Daie was head coach. He was sitting next to Rahmati on the same row in the economy class - they all were and returning from their camp I think in Spain. I talked to them and they both were really nice guys. I wish him all the best. He is a very much loved TM player.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Martin Allen on Leicester City signing Hossein Kaebi

I was listening to this podcast the other day from Under The Cosh (a weekly football podcast hosted by former footballers) about LC's former manager and technically Hossein Kaebi's former manager (more on that later), Martin Allen or A.K.A. "Mad Dog" as he was known from his West Ham days. Anyways, during the podcast @ 1:18:44 he begins to talk specifically about Kaebi and how he was signed by the club's chairman at the time (Milan Mandarić) behind his back without his knowledge or consent. At first when Martin Allen saw Kaebi at the Walkers Stadium he thought he was a jockey due to his size and stature , also mentioning that Kaebi could not speak a word of English. Spoke with Mandarić about the signing being and was critical because Kaebi was too small for the Championship at 5′ 6″, however Mandarić said he plays RWB and there was nothing he could do as the transfer was already in place. Martin Allen was still critical because he claimed Kaebi's transfer was going to be worth a lot of money (I could not find how much Leicester paid Persepolis for his signing as it was listed as an undisclosed fee, but it was on a 2-year contract) and brought up the fact that you cannot play RB at the height in the Championship. Martin Allen said to Mandarić that he couldn't play him in the podcast, even though he still did in a 4-1 victory against Watford at home where Kaebi got the assist for Mark de Vries goal when he was subbed in. The rumor here regarding the transfer is that Branko was the one who recommend Kaebi to Mandarić, having a backhand deal to have him brought to Leicester.

Martin Allen alongside Hossein Kaebi

Kaebi's assist @ 0:48 against Watford

Comment

^ I didnt know you can get an assist from a throw in.

Comment

Working...
                                X