Thank you and farewell - Hossein Kaebi appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you and farewell - Hossein Kaebi appreciation

This guy was part of the team that were crowned champions in Busan, South Korea. He later served most of his appearances under Branko.

My first impression of him was 2004 Asian Cup where he showcased his speed and ability to get into the box (in some occasions, easily getting penalties for us, given his small size).

But of course, some others may remember him for another reason. the poor guy will be haunted by this till the end

THANK YOU H.K..

My favorite Iranian player of all time, especially since he played for Leicester and was/still is a fan favorite at Leicester. For Iran he had and played with a lot of gheyrat. Nothing and no one frightened him!

https://varzeshvideo.com/?p=19879

Comment

oh man.... our Forever-Young 16yo little starlet prematurely hanging his football boots ..!!?

but seriously, he was one of the feistiest gheyraties TM players of all time ..!!
      he had an incredible stamina and could run upNdown the RW all game long and combine quiet well with players around him and play a defensive and offensive roll equally strongly..!

never noticed him giving less the 100% for TM..!! even in the later games in his TM career where his Real age seemingly had caught up with him..!?

he was a great example of "its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the Fight in the dog"..!

Damesh garm...!! best wishes to him in his coaching career..!

ps
      is he still plucking his eyebrows..??

Comment

I wonder, did he ever reach 30 years of age? or not yet?

Comment

Interesting side note... did you guys know his background is Arab, I think Iraqi maybe! That explains his last name and his non-Iranian look! I think they are from Khuzestan?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            Interesting side note... did you guys know his background is Arab, I think Iraqi maybe! That explains his last name and his non-Iranian look! I think they are from Khuzestan?
            Just because he's Arab does not mean he's Iraqi.
            He's from the Kaabi tribe in Iran.

Simple as that.

Anyways, damesh garm for his great contributions to TM. Always gave his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Just because he's Arab does not mean he's Iraqi.
              He's from the Kaabi tribe in Iran.
              Simple as that.
              Anyways, damesh garm for his great contributions to TM. Always gave his best.
              Haha thank you sherlock. I remember reading in the past that he was of Iraqi origin, I might be wrong!

Comment

Haha thank you sherlock. I remember reading in the past that he was of Iraqi origin, I might be wrong!
                He has nothing to do with Iraq.

You're thinking of Nouri Khodayari, who was an Iraqi Shia Kurd who was kicked out of Iraq in the 60s or 70s along with hundreds of thousands of others who had Persian ancestry. He was born in Iraq but eventually played for Iran U20.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  He has nothing to do with Iraq.
                  You're thinking of Nouri Khodayari, who was an Iraqi Shia Kurd who was kicked out of Iraq in the 60s or 70s along with hundreds of thousands of others who had Persian ancestry. He was born in Iraq but eventually played for Iran U20.
                  No clue who that is !

Comment

No clue who that is !
                    Ok then. Hossein Kaabi is not Iraqi.

Comment

In all honesty, he could actually be 33 years old. Originally I had doubts about his age but a lot of young talents like him have retired or reached their peak early like him.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        oh man.... our Forever-Young 16yo little starlet prematurely hanging his football boots ..!!?
                        but seriously, he was one of the feistiest gheyraties TM players of all time ..!!
                        he had an incredible stamina and could run upNdown the RW all game long and combine quiet well with players around him and play a defensive and offensive roll equally strongly..!
                        never noticed him giving less the 100% for TM..!! even in the later games in his TM career where his Real age seemingly had caught up with him..!?
                        he was a great example of "its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the Fight in the dog"..!
                        Damesh garm...!! best wishes to him in his coaching career..!
                        ps
                        is he still plucking his eyebrows..??
                        Hala agar man darbareyeh abroosh chizi gofteh boodam...lol

A little grooming does miracles for our men...
                        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Kaebi is very common last name in Ahwaz area, and they are Arab-Ahwazi.

Comment

We had a defensive line which could argue with arabs in their own languages at one point - Kaabi, Badavi, Kameli Mofrad, Alavi sitting in front of them.

Comment

Thank you Kaabi for all your services to our football and in particular TM of different levels. He and Mobali were our shining stars of Busan Asian Games championship who still play. Damesh garm and may he succeed in his football coaching career.

On a side note the dude never changes. LOL he still looks the same. Faghat abroohaasho ziyaad pluck nakone dige!

Comment

Working...
                              X