Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 online Broadcasting info?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taha View Post
    Eurosport is airing it, in the UK anyway. If you have the FULL sky sports package, you'll get this as standard, try channel 406/407, around there anyway.
    actually I'm now starting to doubt this.

The sneaky b@stards say its on live matchcast. I scanned this same link last month and didn't pay as much attention to it, but if they were airing it, it would probably say the channel it is on - FFS. Any ideas UK folk?

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football...319/live.shtml
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

actually I'm now starting to doubt this.
      The sneaky b@stards say its on live matchcast. I scanned this same link last month and didn't pay as much attention to it, but if they were airing it, it would probably say the channel it is on - FFS. Any ideas UK folk?
      https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football...319/live.shtml

but then again, I've just come across this link that lists it as eurosport - FFS!

https://afcasiancup2019live.com/broa...-channel-list/
      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
      sigpic

Comment

but then again, I've just come across this link that lists it as eurosport - FFS!

https://afcasiancup2019live.com/broa...-channel-list/
        The list imply means Eurosport owns the rights, but it doesn't mean they will air anything.

Comment

I contacted DAZN Canada. They will broadcast Asian Cup matches starting at the QF stage. No luck with group matches.

Comment

iran games can be watch on irib 3, and glwiz or you can watch from livetv.sx

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
              I contacted Eurosport Sweden, they won´t air it.
              illegal stream it is. They give us no other option..

Comment

ffs - so basically no way to watch it in the UK unless I stream it from somewhere? I don't care what the cost is, but does anyone have a reliable stream? I think the last two ACs were streamed on the site, possibly in return for a nominal subscription? Any ideas folks?
                sigpic

Comment

Surprised Kuwait isn't there. There is so many "sexy" countries in this cup : war torn Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, Palestine, dictatorship KSA, North Korea, Turkmenistan, and not to forget weak footballing team like India, Vietnam. Afghanistan isn't even in this casting.

How AFC could hope some international media and foreign people (scouts, international football fan) follow such competition, specially copy pasting the Euro2016 format?

Comment

I've tweeted and e-mailed Eurosport; will update if I get a reply.
                    sigpic

Comment

Why you guys don't watch it from IRIB Telewebion? I watched all the Perspolis ACL games from there and the quality was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                        Why you guys don't watch it from IRIB Telewebion? I watched all the Perspolis ACL games from there and the quality was ok.
                        Reliability.
                        Alot of these streams get shut down/blocked/slowed down during major tournaments. There is something to be said for watching a game without interruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Reliability.
                          Alot of these streams get shut down/blocked/slowed down during major tournaments. There is something to be said for watching a game without interruption.
                          Exactly! On top of that, I really can't watch football that isn't in HD anymore. I know that sounds loos but once you see the pixels in SD you can't 'unsee' it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I am also going to try with Roku, they usually got a lot of streaming apps. Is anyone aware of any of these channels in there that is going to broadcast the games?

/edited

it looks like it may be available on FOX via "Direct Tv Now" & youtube TV both are online streaming service not to be confused with regular Direct TV (and both can be purchased via Roku) for $40 in US, this site also mentions other sources for rest of the world;

https://afcasiancupinfo.com/

Last edited by Under Lahaf; 12-18-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Confirmed by Eurosport NL it wont be on tv and wont be streamed through their online service. They kept saying they dont have the rights? [emoji1787]

Comment

What a flipping $hit show! As UL alluded to above, I do think there'll be a last minute streaming site of some sorts...maybe even AFC streaming on youtube.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X