Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 online Broadcasting info?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Roku too?
    Roku, is a streaming device.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Toronto. Using IPTV.
      Same. I even get the champions league games in british arab and italian .. cl not on tsn or sportsnet this year even
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        Same. I even get the champions league games in british arab and italian .. cl not on tsn or sportsnet this year even
        is this IPTV thing its own model and needs to be set up to the system? Does it show all CL games and PL? How much does it cost?

I have DAZN monthly subscription for CL matches and some La Liga/Serie A/Championship .... and they had exclusive rights to ACL as well. but nothing for Asian Cup.

If IPTV covers CL as well, I'll gladly switch...killing 2 birds with one stone.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          is this IPTV thing its own model and needs to be set up to the system? Does it show all CL games and PL? How much does it cost?

I have DAZN monthly subscription for CL matches and some La Liga/Serie A/Championship .... and they had exclusive rights to ACL as well. but nothing for Asian Cup.

Iptv is a box that you can find some 1 in your community to sell it to you. It has 1000s of channels. All iranian channels. Hbo. Movie network tv shows om demand movies om demand. Pay per view sports ( watcjed khabin vs McGregor) because it has british channels from britain i watch champion league on those channels. It has bein sports it has sky sport italia.. it has all local canadian tv stations like cbc tsn sportsnet ctv and so many american channels. Its amazing. I paid 150 fornthe box and now $15 a mont. Before i had bell and my cable bill was $100 a month with half of these channels
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
            IPTV differs based on who's subscription you purchase. Great thing - I have it on my Apple TV.

I pay $10 a month.

Comment

IPTV differs based on who's subscription you purchase. Great thing - I have it on my Apple TV.

I pay $10 a month.
              Who is your IPTV, might I ask? They might have it in my area. I really like beIN Sports and their platform, even more so than Eleven Sports.

Comment

Toronto. Using IPTV.
                which channel u planning to watch it from?
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

i reached out to DAZN germany because i have the subscribtion, they told me that the final decion is not made yet if they going to show it or not!!
                  Bollywood

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                    which channel u planning to watch it from?
                    Bein will show it for sure and IRIB and maybe some of the Indian channels.
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Who is your IPTV, might I ask? They might have it in my area. I really like beIN Sports and their platform, even more so than Eleven Sports.
                      Something called TNT. Bein Sports etc. will show it.

Comment

Something called TNT. Bein Sports etc. will show it.
                        Ok, thank you.

Final Question: Is TNT Media compatible with Roku?

Comment

Ok, so if Eurosport has the rights, have they confirmed they won't be airing Asian cup, not even online? we sure on that? I know they have the rights for French football as well, but only show it through their online player which is Eurosport on demand, I dont mind getting that subscription if they show it

Comment

Ok, thank you.

Final Question: Is TNT Media compatible with Roku?
                            Not sure. But would be surprised if it was not.

Comment

Eurosport is airing it, in the UK anyway. If you have the FULL sky sports package, you'll get this as standard, try channel 406/407, around there anyway.
                              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                              sigpic

Comment

I contacted Eurosport Sweden, they won´t air it.

Comment

Working...
                                X