Rest in peace Iraj Danayeefar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest in peace Iraj Danayeefar

Very sad and sorry to announce that Iraj Danayeefar passed away this morning.
    Condolences to his family and friends and Taj and team melli fans.
    He was a tremendous left winger who scored Iran first ever goal in the world cup against Scotland and send the arrogant Scots home early.

May he Rest in Peace

Comment

Very sad! May he rest in peace!
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

God bless his soul

I met Iraj Danayifar when I first moved here to the USA in 1989 in Tulsa , Oklahoma during a few football tournaments.

Very nice and humble man.

May he RIP

Comment

Khoda Biamoratesh!
          May he rest in peace!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Rest in Peace Maestro.

Comment

روحت شاد قهرمان.

ایرج دانایی فرد، فوتبالیست مشهور ایرانی و زننده اولین گل تاریخ فوتبال ایران در جام جهانی، روز چهارشنبه در شیراز درگذشت.

به گزارش خبرگزاری ایسنا، دانایی فرد به علت بیماری کبدی در بیمارستان بستری شده بود.

ایرج دانایی فرد زننده اولین گل تاریخ فوتبال ایران در جام جهانی سال ۱۹۷۸ آرژانتین بود.

به گفته رئیس بیمارستان نمازی شیراز، «آقای دانایی فرد به سیروز مزمن کبدی دچار بود و بیماری او پیشرفت زیادی کرده بود».
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

R.I.P
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Danaeifard was an amazing player. Huge loss for football community. May his loving extraordinary memory stay alive in our hearts and minds!

Comment

Is it true that he died in Iran/Shiraz? Some sites are reporting that.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      Is it true that he died in Iran/Shiraz? Some sites are reporting that.
                      According to IFF he died in the famous Namazi Hospital in Shiraz.

http://ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D9%BE%D...5350/news.aspx

Comment

Oh my god. What terrible news. I saw him play many times and he was a wonderful dribbler and very semej. A great deal of the excellent result we got against Scotland was thanks to Iraj shutting down their main playmaker and engine Archie Gemmill.

Rest in Peace to a true hero.

Comment

Khoda rahmatesh kone.
                          He was a great player and a quiet man.

Comment

RIP true loss to our football he was not just a big name but a guy who was always spoken about glowingly. In my convos with Eskandarian and Rowshan about their playing days they always emphasized how special he was
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              RIP true loss to our football he was not just a big name but a guy who was always spoken about glowingly. In my convos with Eskandarian and Rowshan about their playing days they always emphasized how special he was
                              This is why I want to go to Eskandarian's store, to make purchases and have my son and myself meet and talk to him before it's too late. We only seem to remember and honor our past greats once they are gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X