TM List for Asian Cup - 35 Man List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    What kind of shit list is this. Wheres PAG, Majid H., Ghoddos etc...
    The final list will be announced on the 26th of December. This is just for the Qatar training camp.

Comment

What kind of shit list is this. Wheres PAG, Majid H., Ghoddos etc...
      Why do I feel like he’s not going to invite Ghoddos or one of the legionaries like Jahanbakhsh, I predict some surprises

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
        The final list will be announced on the 26th of December. This is just for the Qatar training camp.
        So the rest of our players will not travel to Qatar?
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

So the rest of our players will not travel to Qatar?
          Once they're available they may be added. Don't be alarmed though, this was part of the plan. The players know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            No shot in hell this is the real/final list barely any European legionnaires are in this. It’s probably a list of players who will be in attendance as of tomorrow or something like that
            It's exactly that, as you said.

Comment

Between all injured players(Kaveh, JB and Ezzatollahi), the one i really hope he makes it for Asian Cup is Ezzatollahi, his presence is so important in midfielder. We have enough depth at winger and forward though. If Jahanbakhsh doesn't make it then i am pretty sure both Gholizadeh and Torabi will get some important minutes during the tournament which can be good as well. and if Kaveh doesn make it that means Alipour may have a chance. Even though with Azmoun, Ghoddos, Taremi, and Ansarifard would have been tough for Kaveh to make it also.

Comment

CQ is taking this 21 to Qatar for CAMP1. They are flying out on Monday 12/17/18 to Doha. This means Mazaheri, Aghaei and Abdollahzadeh are definitely dropped. The remaining eleven in Europe are:

1- Abedzadeh
                2- PAG
                3- Majid Hosseini
                4- Moharrami
                5- Ezzatollahi
                6- Ghoddoos
                7- Amiri
                8- ARJ
                9- Ansarifard
                10- Reazei
                11- Ahmadzadeh

The final 23 will be a subset of the combined lists of the 21 announced today and the 11 in Europe. I think CQ wants to see the status of all injured players before he finalizes everything by 12/26/18. I will be surprised if there won't be any surprises

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  CQ is taking this 21 to Qatar for CAMP1. They are flying out on Monday 12/17/18 to Doha. This means Mazaheri, Aghaei and Abdollahzadeh are definitely dropped. The remaining eleven in Europe are:
                  1- Abedzadeh
                  2- PAG
                  3- Majid Hosseini
                  4- Moharrami
                  5- Ezzatollahi
                  6- Ghoddoos
                  7- Amiri
                  8- ARJ
                  9- Ansarifard
                  10- Reazei
                  11- Ahmadzadeh
                  The final 23 will be a subset of the combined lists of the 21 announced today and the 11 in Europe. I think CQ wants to see the status of all injured players before he finalizes everything by 12/26/18. I will be surprised if there won't be any surprises
                  Go TM!
                  Have a feeling Moharrami will not make the squad, his team are not involved in any competition in the next month or so, it is already mid season there and yet he wasn't named for Qatar camp.
                  So from this list if everyone is healthy my feeling is: Moharrami, Ahmadzadeh and Kaveh will not make it.

Comment

Great list, only player that's missing is Shekari

Comment

Ghoddoos and Jahanbakhsh will sure be in CQ's list however
                      Ezzatollahi (due to injurey) , Ahmadzadeh and Moharrami will not.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Have a feeling Moharrami will not make the squad, his team are not involved in any competition in the next month or so, it is already mid season there and yet he wasn't named for Qatar camp.
                        So from this list if everyone is healthy my feeling is: Moharrami, Ahmadzadeh and Kaveh will not make it.
                        CQ already said today there are only nine players out of the eleven in Europe that are still being considered (http://ffiri.ir/news/detail/%DA%A9%D...5501/news.aspx). I agree with your logic and I think the two that have already been dropped are Ahmadzadeh and Moharrami. I also agree that Kaveh's chance is low due to all the injuries and lack of playing time. Based on our speculations, here are the most likely nine that are still in play:

1- Abedzadeh
                        2- PAG
                        3- Majid Hosseini
                        4- Ezzatollahi
                        5- Ghoddoos
                        6- Amiri
                        7- ARJ
                        8- Ansarifard
                        9- Rezaei

Comment

I hope Alipour make the squad, he was involved in Asian club competition, and did pretty well. His chances are slim but i hope he makes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            I Alipour make the squad, he was involved in Asian club competition, and did pretty well. His chances are slim but i hope he makes it.
                            Me too he looks to fit in nicely with Milmo and Torabi

Comment

tournaments should be held during the summer, not middle if the season where teams are playing 5+ matches a month. wtf is wrong with AFC

and whats the status of eza?
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                CQ already said today there are only nine players out of the eleven in Europe that are still being considered (http://ffiri.ir/news/detail/%DA%A9%D...5501/news.aspx). I agree with your logic and I think the two that have already been dropped are Ahmadzadeh and Moharrami. I also agree that Kaveh's chance is low due to all the injuries and lack of playing time. Based on our speculations, here are the most likely nine that are still in play:

1- Abedzadeh
                                2- PAG
                                3- Majid Hosseini
                                4- Ezzatollahi
                                5- Ghoddoos
                                6- Amiri
                                7- ARJ
                                8- Ansarifard
                                9- Rezaei
                                i hope ezatolahi get fit soon we need him badly.

Comment

Working...
                                X