Ali Gholizadeh - Sporting Charleroi
    Ali Alipour - Persepolis
    Alireza Jhanabkbakhsh - Brighton & Hove Albion
    Mehdi Torabi - Saipa
    Farshad Ahmadzadeh - Śląsk Wrocław
    Sardar Azmoun - Rubin Kazan
    Karimi Ansarifard - Nottingham Forrest
    Kaveh Rezaei - Club Brugge

This includes standby players - meaning if any of the main 23 get injured, a replacement can be called up from this list.
    The training camp in Qatar will only involve 23-24 players.

Comment

how's it that Padideh, have No player in the list ..!
      cause we dont have a bunch of wanker fans whining about it a la PP...??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        how's it that Padideh, have No player in the list ..!
        cause we dont have a bunch of wanker fans whining about it a la PP...??
        I thought about that too but CQ probably doesnt want the headache of integrating new players into the team esp since its 50/50 he will be gone after the cup

Comment

Good to see Niazmand there, he is currently the 2nd best keeper in this list, he will not make the AC squad most likely but in a year or two he will be among top 3 keepers in TM list.

Comment

Ahmadzadeh is warming the bench in Poland so why not inviting Shekari instead who is in much more competitive league!

Comment

Like that niazmand and ahmadzadeh will get a chance to prove themselves after some good performances I’m interested to see how much they can impress CQ. It’s been a while since ahmadzadeh got called up
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Ahmadzadeh is warming the bench in Poland so why not inviting Shekari instead who is in much more competitive league!
                Totally surprised to see AhZ there in the list. There were candidates from the domestic leauge much better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Like that niazmand and ahmadzadeh will get a chance to prove themselves after some good performances I’m interested to see how much they can impress CQ. It’s been a while since ahmadzadeh got called up
                  After which good performance? Ahmadzadeh is not getting any minute in crappy Poland league!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    So do we call up Ahmadzadeh since he plays in Europe? He’s only 25...
                    Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    No, we already have too many talented wingers in Europe. Gholizadeh is going too. He can just be another player in Europe like Sadeghian.
                    Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    That’s not how it works tho. Europe doesn’t mean free pass, ability gets you into TM
                    Yes we do call up Ahmadzadeh

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Yes we do call up Ahmadzadeh
                      Great for a 35 man squad. Nice, I think he'll start in the AC final against Japan [emoji23]

Comment

In his original schedule published by CQ on IFF website on November 24, 2018 the preliminary list was supposed to be announced on December 5th (last Wednesday) and the final list of 23 is not due until December 26th (that's the official AFC date). My guess is that he is going to call less than 35 but more than 23 for the training camp starting this Saturday (December 15, 2018) and trim it down to 23 by December 26. Here is what I guess the standby list looks like now (these are player who will not even be invited to the initial camp). CQ will take 29 to training camp and then take 23 out of the remaining list as the roster for AC. The big question is who will not make it to the final 23. I think it is premature to judge that now since there are several key players who have been injured and are about to resume training or playing (e.g. ARJ and Saied) and PAG just started playing this past weekend.

My GUESS at initial standby list who will not be invited to the final camp on Saturday:

Goalkeepers
                        Payam Niazmand - Sepahan

Defenders
                        Hossein Kanaani - Machine Sazi
                        Saeid Aghaei - Sepahan

Midfielders
                        Ahmad Abdollahzadeh - Nassaji Mazandaran

Strikers
                        Ali Alipour - Persepolis

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          In his original schedule published by CQ on IFF website on November 24, 2018 the preliminary list was supposed to be announced on December 5th (last Wednesday) and the final list of 23 is not due until December 26th (that's the official AFC date). My guess is that he is going to call less than 35 but more than 23 for the training camp starting this Saturday (December 15, 2018) and trim it down to 23 by December 26. Here is what I guess the standby list looks like now (these are player who will not even be invited to the initial camp). CQ will take 29 to training camp and then take 23 out of the remaining list as the roster for AC. The big question is who will not make it to the final 23. I think it is premature to judge that now since there are several key players who have been injured and are about to resume training or playing (e.g. ARJ and Saied) and PAG just started playing this past weekend.

My GUESS at initial standby list who will not be invited to the final camp on Saturday:

Goalkeepers
                          Payam Niazmand - Sepahan

Defenders
                          Hossein Kanaani - Machine Sazi
                          Saeid Aghaei - Sepahan

Midfielders
                          Ahmad Abdollahzadeh - Nassaji Mazandaran

Strikers
                          Ali Alipour - Persepolis
                          I think Kanaani will go. I see Cheshmi getting the drop controversially.

Also Niazmand deserves it over Hosseini and Mazaheri.

Comment

I think Kanaani will go. I see Cheshmi getting the drop controversially.

So far, from what I've seen, Kanani is a better CB than Chesmi, it would be of no surprise to me!

Comment

Finally we agree on something lol

Comment

Working...
                              X