No announcement yet.

2019 AFC Asian Cup- Prediction League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to take you putting me at 4th in the group to start as meaning that I am the underdog.

PERSPOLIS#1 IS THE UNDERDOG

Comment

Since I've got a few questions asked by members that i thought would explain as the competition moves on better would be to make them clear now.

Important stuff first...

Make sure you enjoy this please. It's all for a bit of fun. No rattling, trolling, meltdowns allowed. No entry fee nor any prize money !

Two members from each group will advance to the knock-out phase of the competition.

This suggestion came from a member and i thought of it initially. There will be a consolation bracket for the losing participants to give longevity to the competition for everybody.

Rules and regulations of the further stages of the competition will be explained later on as the game progresses.

Other than that ask anything that you are unclear about !

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        Thanks a lot brotha for coordinating this. Super excited. So based on what I am understanding members play one on one (like you created) for each Iran game right? So the first game we each will predict vs our opponents prediction?
        Thanks just want to make sure I don’t efff up lool
        Not for just Iran game all of the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          I'm going to take you putting me at 4th in the group to start as meaning that I am the underdog.

PERSPOLIS#1 IS THE UNDERDOG
          There were no seeds Maybe in the next iteration there will be based on how you perform in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
            Not for just Iran game all of the competition.
            If it's for all of the games shouldn't there be 6 rounds in the group stage as 6 games are played?
            Also with the new point system you said draws will be either 3 or 1 points. Should that have changed to 5 or 1?
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              If it's for all of the games shouldn't there be 6 rounds in the group stage as 6 games are played?
              Also with the new point system you said draws will be either 3 or 1 points. Should that have changed to 5 or 1?
              You remember the Last Man Standing competition right ? there were three round of fixtures in the group stages the same way they will be divided in this one.

5 or 2.

Comment

Unless CQ fixes the squad numbering system into something that makes sense (e.g. number 9 should be a center forward), I will not make any predictions!
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Whu ?

Comment

If it's still possible, I'd like to join as well. If not, good luck to everyone participating.
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      If it's still possible, I'd like to join as well. If not, good luck to everyone participating.
                      If we can get two more groups of four each, that's eight more participants including you than i can work this out.

Comment

Just threaten 7 members with a ban unless they join.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

im willing to join
                          SHOW TIME!

Comment

i am in!how we play you invite us?

Comment

I predict that we are the under dog for every god dam game
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                i am in!how we play you invite us?
                                Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                                im willing to join
                                If four more people join than you guys can play.

Comment

Working...
                                X