No announcement yet.

The beginning of changes in the federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not familiar with the people who are being appointmented, but they should have formal training in management. For example someone with a MBA, who speaks English fluently. (The job requires interaction with other countries' federations for planning and representation.)
    sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
      I am not familiar with the people who are being appointmented, but they should have formal training in management. For example someone with a MBA, who speaks English fluently. (The job requires interaction with other countries' federations for planning and representation.)
      English fluency is very important for such an international sport as football. The one thing about the younger administrators is that they are more likely to be multilingual.

Imagine a guy like Shojai in a position of leadership within IFF. Fluent in Spanish and English, with charisma, character, work ethic: he'd have so much potential to improve the federation.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        Kamelan gabool daram!
        But you know what kind of reality we are dealing with over there. Competent people available but are they connected enough to even get a job interview.
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          English fluency is very important for such an international sport as football. The one thing about the younger administrators is that they are more likely to be multilingual.
          Imagine a guy like Shojai in a position of leadership within IFF. Fluent in Spanish and English, with charisma, character, work ethic: he'd have so much potential to improve the federation.
          Diz jan was thinking about that, good point. Masoud has the potential, great communicator and fine ambassador.

Does he have the energy to deal with more b.s though? or the connections to be considered as a candidate in the first place?

Comment

From one standpoint, it is good to see young managers come in and gain experience. On the other hand we have a problematic attitude in our history that we find ways to discredit effective managers who are successful in any area of life. This is not specific to IR and existed even before the revolution. Overall, Taj and Saket have been effective managers. I hope that there are no ulterior motives behind the push to execute on the new law banning employment of people who retired from government posts (Ghanoon-eh Man-eh Baazneshastegaan) in sport federations. I don't have any evidence for that but every time I see effective managers being pushed out I become suspicious. Anyways, I can just observe and hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

In a democratic country someone like Shojaei may take one further step and run for president. But in all seriousness imagine Shojaei as the head off IFF. That’d be amazing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                In a democratic country someone like Shojaei may take one further step and run for president. But in all seriousness imagine Shojaei as the head off IFF. That’d be amazing!
                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Not president, lol. He seems too genuine for that part.
                A significant role in IFF? Why not, all for it.
                Would be interesting to see how he deals with that kind of power.

Comment

مهدی تاج به جای کفاشیان نامزد پست نایب رئیسی کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا شد.
                  کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا اسامی نامزدهای تصدی پست در کمیته اجرایی این سازمان برای دوره ۴ ساله بعدی را اعلام کرد که نام رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ایران هم در میان آنها دیده می*شود.

Comment

https://www.mehrnews.com/news/447897...ر-حذف-از

As i said earlier, FIFA will ban us soon. No asian cup.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

It actually does seem very likely, since IFF is giving them very good excuses and they just couldn't wait for another bloody six months. It had to be done now....

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

WOW!!! This is devestating. WTF is wrong with these goons?

Why not wait the extra months?

Comment

Nothing will happen. Don’t believe it. It’s a media game between those who want to take power and those who want to keep it. The Iranian reporters know shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Nothing will happen. Don’t believe it. It’s a media game between those who want to take power and those who want to keep it. The Iranian reporters know shit.
                            I hope so bro. Literally freaked out a bit this morning - would be heartbreaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              I hope so bro. Literally freaked out a bit this morning - would be heartbreaking.

I hope so too.
                              This is not like last time where the sports ministry head directly had the federation head fired (Aliabadi firing Dadkan).

Comment

Too bad they won't ban Iran from this useless cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X