X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beginning of changes in the federation

IFF & Changes
    The beginning of changes in the IFF.

Saket (General Secretary of the Football Federation )is gone and Replaced by Ibrahim Shakori.
    Shakori 34 is former
    Perspolis/Saipa LB and was deputy vice chairman in the Football Federation.

This is just the beginning and there will be more changes ( general assembly meets in two weeks) because of the new retirement age law.

Today 15 Azar, December 6 is a deadline for Old retired officials to leave their posts.
    Last edited by St_Mark; 12-06-2018, 07:17 AM.

از ابراهیم شکوری حضور در تیم های پرسپولیس و سایپا را به یاد م آوریم؛ او در پی علاقه محمدرضا ساکت به جذب فوتبال های تحصیل کرده

با عنوان دکتر ابراهیم شکوری وارد بدنه فدراسیون شد و امروز در کمال ناباوری حکم سرپرستی دبیر کلی را دریافت کرد؛ باید دید او تا چه حد به امور اداری بزرگترین و مه ترین فدراسیون ورزشی ایران مسلط است و تا چه زمانی در این پست خواهد ماند.

Comment

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم ، امروز 15 آذر 97 آخرین مهلت حضور بازنشستگان در حالی سپری شد که
      مهدی تاج در محل فدراسیون فوتبال حاضر نشد.

تاج طبق قانون و با توجه به ماده 60 قانون ایثاگری در فدراسیون فوتبال ماندنی شد اما شرایط به گونه ای رقم خورده که هنوز مشخص نیست تاج در فدراسیون می ماند یا خیر.به
      جز تاج؛ محمدرضا ساکت، محمود اسلامیان، علی کفاشیان، حیدر بهاروند، عبدالکاظم طالقانی و فریدون اصفهانیان نفرات بازنشسته فدراسیون فوتبال هستند. امروز ساکت از دبیرکلی رفت و جای خود را به معاونش ابراهیم شکوری داد اما تکلیف سایر افراد مشخص نیست.

در جلسه هیئت رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال که چند روز پیش برگزار شد، اعضا با اشاره به ارسال دو نامه قبلی به وزیر ورزش و جوانان مبنی بر ادامه فعالیت هیئت رئیسه فدراسیون بار دیگر ضمن تأکید بر رعایت قانون و اولویت بودن آن اعلام کردند در انتظار اعلام نظر وزیر ورزش و جوانان جهت ادامه فعالیت خود هستند تا طبق نظر وزیر ورزش عمل شود اما سکوت وزیر ورزش بر ابهامات افزوده است.

پیگیری های خبرنگار تسنیم نشان می دهد مهدی تاج امروز و در آخرین روز حضور بازنشستگان در رأس کار، در اعتراض به سکوت و سکون وزارت ورزش در دو ماه اخیر و همچنین بی تفاوتی و بی مهری به تیم های ملی فوتبال به ویژه تیم ملی بزرگسالان آن هم در آستانه جام ملت ها و بی پاسخ ماندن نامه های فدراسیون فوتبال از سوی او، تصمیم به عدم حضور در فدراسیون فوتبال با وجود قانونی بودن ادامه حضورش گرفته است.

Comment

Can you tell us about Ibrahim Shakori, St M jan?

Comment

That's a pity! Saket was a great heavyweight in the federation.

Comment

Watch us get sanctioned before the asian cup.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Can you tell us about Ibrahim Shakori, St M jan?
              He was a defender and played for Saipa, In Mashhad, Persepolis and Saipa again as an LB. he retired at the age of 33 ( i think) He is 34 years old (متولد 27 بهمن 1362است ) he was accounting major in University .with a Ph.D.(sports management) and was appointed by Saket as his adviser a few years ago. He has been with IFF over 4 years.

* غذای مورد علاقه ات چیه؟
              - من قورمه سبزی که مادرم درست می کند را خیلی دوست دارم.
              * دست پخت خودت خوب است؟
              - درحد ماکارونی واملت آره خوب است.
              * اهل بیزینس هستی یا نه؟
              - خیلی دوست دارم وارد بیزینس شوم چون رشته*ام حسابداری بوده ولی مشغله ی فوتبال و درس زیاده. وقت بیزنس ندارم.
              * مربی چی؟ نمی*خواهی مربی شوی؟
              - تا آنجایی که بتوانم سعی می*کنم وارد مربیگری نشوم چون ما 16 تا نیمکت داریم و کلی مربی و کلی مدعی که فکر می کنم خیلی از ماها بزرگتر هستند که بتوانند مربیگری کنند. البته شاید هم شدم ولی زیاد روی این موضوع هدف*گذاری نکرده*ام.
              * تیم مورد علاقه ات در خارج از ایران کدام است؟
              - من بارسلونا و منچستر را خیلی دوست دارم.
              * بازیکن موردعلاقه ات؟
              - روبرت کارلوس.
              * هم پست هم هستید...
              - بله هم پستم بوده؛ دفاع چپ.
              * در فوتبال از چه کسی بیشتر از همه گله داری؟
              - از کسی گله ندارم. مطمئنا هر اتفاقی برای آدم می افتد خیر است. همیسه سعی می کنم از شرایطی که هستم بهترین استفاده را بکنم و راضی باشم.

Comment

Wow I can’t believe Ebrahim Shakouri has been in IFF this whole time. He was a mediocre player for Persepolis at best, I was never a fan but hopefully he is a much needed positive voice in IFF.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Wow I can’t believe Ebrahim Shakouri has been in IFF this whole time. He was a mediocre player for Persepolis at best, I was never a fan but hopefully he is a much needed positive voice in IFF.
                  Good or mediocore players make zero difference as far as administrative or managerial purposes are concerned - Jürgen Klopp was a very, very medicore player, and he's one of the best in the world at what he does.

Comment

I don't like that this was forced.
                    Taj and Saket did wonders with their hands tied and all sorts of restrictions. You need very powerful connected people to run the federation to fight for IFF.
                    Even if someone educated and professional takes over, it won't matter because they'll be crushed by domestic and foreign opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Good or mediocore players make zero difference as far as administrative or managerial purposes are concerned - Jürgen Klopp was a very, very medicore player, and he's one of the best in the world at what he does.
                      I think you misunderstood what I said - my statement about him being mediocre was nothing more than me just mentioning how I remembered him. If he is like most of the younger generation in iranian football he will be a good asset for IFF I'm shocked he has been involved with them for 4 years now and most of us/almost all of us didn't know
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

sounds like they using forced retirement to bring in a slew of rookie YesMen to replace those with a bit of power and influence.

watch IR cut the shitt outa the football budget right along with these changes

Comment

With all these changes in the IFF , it is looking more and more

Like CQ will be gone after the AC 😡😡😡

Comment

Couldn't they wait until the end of Asian Cup to replace Saket?!

Comment

Hopefully Shakouri being appointed will become a trend in terms of opportunities given to football related individuals who are also competent for a position in the federation.

Saket did a great job alongside Taj. They did so much with so little.

Comment

Working...
                              X