Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will score IRAN's first goal in AFC Asian Cup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I'm thinking. Different people have fetishes and maybe it's not my place to judge what turns people on.

I had a room-mate who used to iron his shirts many times a week. I thought at first that he just finds it relaxing, then I saw him crinkle up a shirt and iron it again. Which was weird. Then he started having a girlfriend and I walked in the living room and the girl was ironing whilst he was standing right behind her like some weird pastiche of the pottery scene in Ghost (that film with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore). I didn't go near that ironing board again.

Maybe it's a similar situation with people voting for this dude's polls. He just needs us to keep voting... 🍆💦

Comment

Aligholi

Comment

Quieroz
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          That's what I'm thinking. Different people have fetishes and maybe it's not my place to judge what turns people on.

I had a room-mate who used to iron his shirts many times a week. I thought at first that he just finds it relaxing, then I saw him crinkle up a shirt and iron it again. Which was weird. Then he started having a girlfriend and I walked in the living room and the girl was ironing whilst he was standing right behind her like some weird pastiche of the pottery scene in Ghost (that film with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore). I didn't go near that ironing board again.

Maybe it's a similar situation with people voting for this dude's polls. He just needs us to keep voting... 🍆💦
          I knew this other guy that I thought had a weird fetish that I assumed turned him on which was constantly lying to people about himself.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            I knew this other guy that I thought had a weird fetish that I assumed turned him on which was constantly lying to people about himself.
            Sherwin would be 5th in our Midfield pool right behind Nourollahi

Comment

Working...
            X