Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messi everytime until he retires

Comment

What an absolute garbage these individual awards are.... Messi and Ronaldo are the best players in the world. The likes of Modric and Salah dont even come close to them.

Messi should have won it if it was really an award for the best player in the world! His stats for the year speak for themselves. He was the first player to lead La Liga in EVERYSINGLE offensive category!

European Golden booth
      La Liga Pichichi
      Most assists in La Liga
      Most chances Created in Europe
      Most successful dribbles
      Most free kick goals in Europe 7
      Most Match MVPs in Europe (CL 6 out of 8!)
      Highest rated player in Europe (per match analysis by Whoscored)
      Most Man of the match awards in all competitions.

I find it funny somehow winning La Liga and Copa Del Rey are not too important now... Ronaldo the second greatest player of this generation only won the league twice in 9 years with Real Madrid!

Messi's problem is that he is so good that putting up numbers like this are not crazy.. same thing with Ronaldo? seriously 40 plus goals a year and Modric wins the best player award?

I will not get into Ronaldo's stats as his was also far superior to Modric! for me the best players in the world are Messi and Ronaldo.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        The iranian vote is so shameful. It shows well the iranian mentality to **** the powerful (CR7 & Messi in this case) and a positive bias for muslims (Salah).
        I am not fan of the french NT, specially griezmann but how no world champions players in the top5 (while one has also won the champions league and the other the europa league)?
        Hazard lol. Salah the Mahrez 2.0 : average player that had the season of his life in a overrated league.
        I think you have it backward: Modric ended up winning (consistent with Iranian selection for #1), and Salah is listed in 50% of the submitted votes as a top 5 candidate (again consistent with Iranian vote). Please take off your "Iranian mentality sucks" goggles, they're impairing your judgement.

Comment

BEST PART XD

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            The iranian vote is so shameful. It shows well the iranian mentality to **** the powerful (CR7 & Messi in this case) and a positive bias for muslims (Salah).

I am not fan of the french NT, specially griezmann but how no world champions players in the top5 (while one has also won the champions league and the other the europa league)?

Hazard lol. Salah the Mahrez 2.0 : average player that had the season of his life in a overrated league.
            lol are you cooked? salah is on 7 goals already this season and epl overrated?

Comment

The most Hazard did over the past year was get hype over a link away from Chelsea. He was awful all year even in the world cup he wasn't impressive for the most part.

Cristiano did not carry Madrid to their Champions League title and Madrid fans will agree.

I promise you if Ronaldo was still at Madrid he would've won it, Perez would've made sure of it

Comment

Working...
              X