Kanani Zadegan to La Liga?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's been invited for trial to SD Eibar. I guess it's same club that Saman Ghoddos was very close to join right?

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/fa/ne...-ملی-پوش

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    He's been invited for trial to SD Eibar. I guess it's same club that Saman Ghoddos was very close to join right?

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/fa/ne...-ملی-پوش

That was SD Huesca.

Very happy for Kanaani.

Comment

A trial? In the middle of asian cup?

Comment

By judging the spelling in the letter I will say the following: Fake News.

Comment

I have a friend working there as a business development officer, I'll investigate. The letter looks fishy indeed.

Edit : I got an answer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by dcpp; 12-03-2018, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Mods please lock thread.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
              Mods please lock thread.
              Essi is a mod himself and Chief of staff so he can close it if he wants to

I wonder where khabar varzeshi got this from before posting it.... They could have at least done a quick check like DCPP did

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post

I wonder where khabar varzeshi got this from before posting it.... They could have at least done a quick check like DCPP did
                https://twitter.com/Sinaa_sa/status/1069325741496651776

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq7an8JB...d=zoek7b49ie08

Machine Sazi have received the letter

Comment

lol, some assshole in charge of KV is most probably in the loop with the middle-man/agent of Kanani ? in order to spread this Bazargarmy bs letter..!!

is Kannani's current contract up ? is PP/SS in need of a CB..?

Comment

The person I contacted indeed works there and confirmed that it is fishy since the president doesn't deal with those things. He said that he will check internally and let me know though. If the letter is real then I guess that eibar had to go through the Spain embassy in Iran to contact Machine Sazi but it still looks weird for me and very unprofessional.

Comment

Its probably a fake letter from an agent trying to increase his client's value.
                        If that's how a Spanish club sends a letter, khak too sareshoon.

Comment

Why is that with every Iranian football thing, be it transfers mostly there is always some kind of drama behind it???

Comment

Its not fishy at all:

That its the president its not so strange, as it is a invitation. Always director of the club ore the president.

But the strange part is:
                            a player with pro contract wont go on trail mid season. The club wich pays him wont let him go. I also dont belive he will go on a trail.
                            As well as it dosent make sense to direct this to the player as he have contract. It normally goes to the club.
                            But this is also sent to the embessy, maybe this is a for a Visa ?

Comment

Its just so random and about a very low key player it would be very bizarre if somebody actually made this up.

Comment

Working...
                              X