Syed Jalal retires from Team Melli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a true embodiment of gheyrat.

I remember when he was playing for TM Omid as one of the overage players during his Saipa days realizing how good he was, and knew he had it in him to be a stalwart of TM defense. His long and successful TM career is a testament to his hard work and gheyrat, and he will always be remembered as a TM legend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cir6Je-KJI

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      How much you guys wanta bet that Seyyed Jalal would end up as one of TM's assistant coaches

during the Asian Cup or soon after that specially if CQ satys as the TM coach for Qatar 2022 ???!!!
      He would have to retire from PP for that to happen and i dont think that is on the cards as yet.

Its always sad to see a great player retire but that is the cycle of life - the old has to give way to the new. We are indeed lucky to have worthy replacements who have already shown their worth. Nevertheless Seyed Jalal mochakerim!

Comment

By far the best Iranian central defender of all time

Comment

No one noticed that he thanked all his coaches, including TM coaches, with one notable exception? No one noticed?

Comment

nah i didnt notice, who is it

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
              nah i didnt notice, who is it
              not in the loop, nor have i read his goodbye message, so i wouldnt know...?
              but would take a wild guess, its the TM assistant coach that celebrated PP's tie/loss in ACL final..? ??

Comment

Yeap i was right ! Syed jalal you lost my respect man ! what a nasty thing to do to your national team ! why would you fall for branko's BS !

Great player but no character whatsoever !

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Yeap i was right ! Syed jalal you lost my respect man ! what a nasty thing to do to your national team ! why would you fall for branko's BS !

Great player but no character whatsoever !
                  Seyed Jalal didn't say anything to lose respect over.
                  What are you referring to?

Comment

Thank you Hosseini, one of the best and most consistent CB in Team Melli history. Thank you for your years of service.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Seyed Jalal didn't say anything to lose respect over.
                      What are you referring to?
                      he said good bye to team melli with branko . It should've been done with presence of CQ and after a Team melli friendly match. Not just 1 month before AC 19 with presence of branko and bunch of other losers who are anti CQ. In the video people start talking about the fact that he was crossed out of team melli. Mamad noori also comes and talks about it. Then we get branko ! Then guess what people attack CQ again . After that other clowns such as mehrdad minavand start BSing about CQ and team melli !

Man i dono about you but i am old enough to understand the purpose of this act at this time ! I wasn't born yesterday !

Comment

Legend; always will be.

Seyed jalal basically has wings.

The only thing that makes this hurt less is that we have an absolutely amazing defender who is also called Hosseini

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball
                          Im a Carlos fan!!! carlos is the king! *** edited *** Carlos does not want to have a goodbye game for hoseyni, as easy as that. He doesnt want to have such games for anyone.

He is a proffesional coach and focus on TM games for current players, it was the right thing from Hoseyni to not include Carlos
                          *** edited ***

Viva Iran! Viva Carlos!

Offensive comments edited!
                          and Warned!
                          Right !!!! you keep assuming things ? is carlos your cousin or something ? how do you know CQ would've have not done that for hosseni?

Also why even say good bye to team melli when you haven't been even invited by CQ for over 1.5 year. That being said even if you want to do it why this time? Can you not wait 2 months to do it ? his intentions is crystal clear for me

BTW CQ is professional and im sure he would've not deny him from playing in an friendly match after AC19 (if he stays)

Comment

"Hosseini was surprisingly dropped from the 2018 World Cup due to conflicts between Persepolis coach Branko Ivankovic and Team Melli trainer Carlos Queiroz."

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...orld-cup-snub/

This is obviously not true. Any news editor on this site who can change/remove this paragraph?
                            Last edited by Camran khan; 12-06-2018, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Right !!!! you keep assuming things ? is carlos your cousin or something ? how do you know CQ would've have not done that for hosseni?
                              Also why even say good bye to team melli when you haven't been even invited by CQ for over 1.5 year. That being said even if you want to do it why this time? Can you not wait 2 months to do it ? his intentions is crystal clear for me
                              BTW CQ is professional and im sure he would've not deny him from playing in an friendly match after AC19 (if he stays)

Hasnt been invited in 1.5 years? he played in May the game vs Uzbekistan and was even for some time of the game. So please get your facts right

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                "Hosseini was surprisingly dropped from the 2018 World Cup due to conflicts between Persepolis coach Branko Ivankovic and Team Melli trainer Carlos Queiroz."

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...orld-cup-snub/

This is obviously not true. Any news editor on this site who can change/remove this paragraph?
                                I am surprised it found its way to the front page of PFDC? There was never a solid proof of that and CQ numerous times stated that it had nothing to do with the ongoing conflicts between him and Branko. It would have been best to just quote it as a rumor, rather than a piece of news (fake news)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X