X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Iron Man 🙏🏼

Jalal Hosseini

Comment

I also thank him for his service to Team-e Melli.

Over 100 games is an excellent achievement for any player. A few weeks ago, Hajsafi earned these many plays.

Welcome to Iran's football as an analyst, coach, or maybe owner of a team.

Salute.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

The best and the most reliable defender I have seen in TM during my life time!!!! No one comes close!

Pouraliganji and Majid Hosseini are on their ways to become Seyd Jalal. I hope they can keep the same consistency this man had during his career.

Comment

In my opinion our best ever CB since i follow iranian football (1997). Only one who comes close to him quality wise was Rahman Rezaei in his prime. Such a shame a player of his caliber never played in europe. He was close to sign with Wolfsburg after AC 2007. He could have had a great european career. Thank you for over 100 TM appereances.

Comment

thank you Jalal
            Eftekhar e football Iran zamin hasti.

Don't be suprized to see him in the TM coaching staff one of these days

Comment

Thanks for your services to TM Seyed Jala. A true legend!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

A lot of people (I'm guessing SS fans) are making fun of him saying that he used doping etc. Did I miss anything?!?!?

One of the best, if not the best, defenders in recent times. The only one that was always reliable like him was Khakpoor

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                  A lot of people (I'm guessing SS fans) are making fun of him saying that he used doping etc. Did I miss anything?!?!?

One of the best, if not the best, defenders in recent times. The only one that was always reliable like him was Khakpoor
                  Whoever they are, goh khordan.

Comment

Seyed jalal Thank you for your service in TM . One of the best CB in our football history. wish you all the best in life !

But my question is that why at this time? Why is he creating more "hashiyeh" for team melli at this time! He wasn't invited and he hasn't played for team melli since 06/2017 ! Honestly i think his trying to create more problems at this time for team melli to get CQ back for not inviting him for WC ! PP fans are all attacking CQ despite the fact that he wrote about him on social media

Forgive me if im wrong but normally a player that plays for national team or has been invited for national team says farewell ! but seyed jalal wasn't even invited nor played for team melli for more than a year ! I hope he doesn't have any bad intention for doing this , cause what he has done right now is that PP fans are attacking CQ again !

Carlos Queiroz : Thank you Jalal for sharing the major part of your international career with Team Melli and with me as the National Team coach. It was a great privilege. I will always remind you as one of the great captains I worked with, as a top competitive professional, a loyal and enourmos character and a role model for all the players on and outside the pitch. More than setting these impressive 116 caps for Team Melli, you set a fantastic career example for the Iranian football and all those who come after you. It was an honour to witness this. Thank you!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                        reading the ridiculous comments of the PP fans is pissing me off. they feel that Jalal is retiring because of the CQ. wtf, he is 37-38 years old!! he had playing in TM for over 108 games and accomplished a lot. When would have been a good time for him to go on his own!! he did not want to leave til CQ dropped him. Everyone is finding ways to bash CQ. god damn
                        He left at his peak and not at his slump. So it was about time and not about CQ!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                          Seyed jalal Thank you for your service in TM . One of the best CB in our football history. wish you all the best in life !
                          But my question is that why at this time? Why is he creating more "hashiyeh" for team melli at this time! He wasn't invited and he hasn't played for team melli since 06/2017 ! Honestly i think his trying to create more problems at this time for team melli to get CQ back for not inviting him for WC ! PP fans are all attacking CQ despite the fact that he wrote about him on social media
                          Forgive me if im wrong but normally a player that plays for national team or has been invited for national team says farewell ! but seyed jalal wasn't even invited nor played for team melli for more than a year ! I hope he doesn't have any bad intention for doing this , cause what he has done right now is that PP fans are attacking CQ again !

Carlos Queiroz : Thank you Jalal for sharing the major part of your international career with Team Melli and with me as the National Team coach. It was a great privilege. I will always remind you as one of the great captains I worked with, as a top competitive professional, a loyal and enourmos character and a role model for all the players on and outside the pitch. More than setting these impressive 116 caps for Team Melli, you set a fantastic career example for the Iranian football and all those who come after you. It was an honour to witness this. Thank you!

If he does, I'm pretty sure it is instigated by that good-for-nothing loser Branko.
                          This Color
                          Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post
                            If he does, I'm pretty sure it is instigated by that good-for-nothing loser Branko.
                            Well said. It's interesting that a press conference regarding his retirement from the national team was held at Persepolis's facility. Surely arrangements could have been made to have the press conference at Team Melli's PEC facility with the national team's coaching staff. Also br-AN-G0H iv-AN-G0H-vic handing Jalal a Persepolis jersey with the number of his national team caps makes for very strange optics.

I would like to think that a hero and warrior like Jalal would never allow himself to be exploited for some cheap scheme against the national team and its coaching staff by br-AN-G0H, who yet again cowardly hides behind a club team to take another shot at TM for the purpose of unleashing the unabashedly, and dementedly treasonous PP fans against TM's coaching staff. This looks fishy.

EDIT: We all treasure Jalal, and everything he has done ..... but as CQ has made clear, there is no one single player in Iran that has a blank check when it comes to national team invitations; no player owns the national team jersey ..... they have to earn the right to wear the shirt, and CQ, in his professional judgment, will make that call. No player is above the national team or the country ..... despite br-AN-G0H's repetitive treacherous & filthy plots.

Zendebahd Iran

Comment

He's the best TM defender I've ever seen.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

How much you guys wanta bet that Seyyed Jalal would end up as one of TM's assistant coaches

during the Asian Cup or soon after that specially if CQ satys as the TM coach for Qatar 2022 ???!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X