Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syed Jalal retires from Team Melli

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%AE%D8%AF%D8...85%D9%84%DB%8C

He wrote on his instagram post that he would officially announce his retirement from Team Melli via a press conference tomorrow.

به گزارش وب سایت نود، سید جلال حسینی که قبل از جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه از بازیکنان ثابت تیم* *ملی فوتبال ایران بود، با تشخیص کارلوس کی*روش نامش از لیست نهایی تیم* *ملی برای حضور در روسیه خط خورد.

پس از کش و قوس*های فراوان، کاپیتان پرسپولیس تصمیم گرفت از تیم* *ملی فوتبال ایران رسما خداحافظی کند. سید جلال حسینی قرار است فردا (یک*شنبه*) در نشست خبری خود این تصمیم را اعلام و در مورد آن صحبت کند.

حسینی متولد ۱۴ بهمن ۱۳۶۰ در بندر انزلی است. او اولین بازی ملی خود را در فوریه ۲۰۰۷ برای تیم ملی در یک بازی دوستانه در برابر بلاروس انجام داد. سیدجلال از سال ۲۰۰۷ تا ۲۰۱۶ مجموعا ۱۰۸ بازی ملی انجام داده و ۸ گل زده است.

او عضو تیم ملی فوتبال امید ایران به عنوان یک بازیکن سهمیه بزرگسال در دو نوبت بوده* است.

سید جلال که هم*اکنون در پرسپولیس توپ می*زند، سابقه عضویت در تیم*های ملوان بندر انزلی، سایپا و سپاهان، پرسپولیس، الاهلی قطر و نفت تهران را دارد. سیدجلال حسینی پرافتخارترین بازیکن لیگ برتر و با سابقه شش قهرمانی در لیگ برتر تنها بازیکن تاریخ لیگ برتر ایران است که توانسته با سه تیم مختلف قهرمان شود. همچنین او با تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا ۲۰۱۸ به عنوان نایب قهرمانی دست یافت.

Goodbye captain

Thank you legend.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

he was a true Warrior in TM back-line and certainly one of the Best Ever CBs in history of TM.!
      never seen him give anything less than 100% while suited..! and off the pitch he stayed by enlarge classy and dedicated to TM's progress..!
      An absolute Beast in aerial clearances and probably deserved to be part of our WC18 Squad, be it as a bench player..!

Best Wishes Seyed.... Damet Garm..!!

ps
      IFF really needs to organize a high profile Friendly for proper sent-off of these recent high-profile, retirees ..!

Comment

Thank you for your service legend.
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Has been an absolute servant for Team Melli, he was the glue that kept that back line in shape for such a long time.

Comment

reading the ridiculous comments of the PP fans is pissing me off. they feel that Jalal is retiring because of the CQ. wtf, he is 37-38 years old!! he had playing in TM for over 108 games and accomplished a lot. When would have been a good time for him to go on his own!! he did not want to leave til CQ dropped him. Everyone is finding ways to bash CQ. god damn
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
              reading the ridiculous comments of the PP fans is pissing me off. they feel that Jalal is retiring because of the CQ. wtf, he is 37-38 years old!! he had playing in TM for over 108 games and accomplished a lot. When would have been a good time for him to go on his own!! he did not want to leave til CQ dropped him. Everyone is finding ways to bash CQ. god damn
              Persepolis fans are becoming extremely annoying.

Comment

One of the best defenders and players in Team Melli history. He was one of the few Team Melli players with a great personality and morals. Hosseini will be very missed! Now, it is time to move on...

Comment

The best defender i've ever seen play for TM, hope he will become a coach or manager after he retires.

Comment

The most reliable defender ive ever seen for TM. His performances were always good. A real leader and role model. Hope the next Hosseini continues to assume responsibility in the wake of jalal's departure. I sense a future TM captain in him as well.

Comment

Most reliable CB we have ever had. You can always count on Syed Jalal.

Thank you for your service Jalal! A true legend.

Comment

Thank you Seyed Jalal. A legend and a reliable TM component for years !

Comment

First time I took note of who he was.. after his goal vs Uzbekistan in AC 2007. What an absolute legend of a CB

Comment

Thanks a lot for everything Champ. One of the best CB we ever had in TM. Will definately be missed a lot in the future with the Spirit he brought to the Team.

Comment

Probably Iran's best CB beside Panjali in level of consistency. Very strong on air and positioning and winning battles despite not being very tall. His only weakness : He was more a traditional CB rather than modern one and that probably costed him a spot in WC, i never bought the age excuse of CQ. He took Montazeri who was almost the same age but more mobile and with better vision, having said that he sure deserved to make the 2018 squad. At 36 he was/is better than Cheshmi, Khanzadeh and even Montazeri.

Comment

Working...
                              X