No announcement yet.

TM Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not too worried. Gholizadeh, Torabi, Amiri and co are more than capable of carrying our wings.

We have depth like no time before.

Comment

What is the injury situation right now?

Comment

Gholizdadeh is doubtful to make the Asian Cup.

Comment

1- PAG is back (has already played two full 90 minutes for Eupen and scored once!)
          2- ARJ was supposed to come back last week but had a set back in training. He is expected back on Saturday.
          3- Rezaei seems to be still injured
          4- Ezzatollahi is still injured but expected to be back by the end of the month
          5- Gholizadeh is still injured but he is being treated in the TM camp by TM doctors and trainers and is expected back soon
          6- Both Majid and Vahid have been been back and playing well. Vahid was on fire yesteday in the Turkish Cup match, scored once and was involved in two other goals.

I don't know of any other injuries.

Go TM!

Comment

How serious is Gholizadeh's injury? He is a key player. This piece says he will miss the first two games. CQ is apparently still willing to nominate him: http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=427847

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              1- PAG is back (has already played two full 90 minutes for Eupen and scored once!)
              2- ARJ was supposed to come back last week but had a set back in training. He is expected back on Saturday.
              3- Rezaei seems to be still injured
              4- Ezzatollahi is still injured but expected to be back by the end of the month
              5- Gholizadeh is still injured but he is being treated in the TM camp by TM doctors and trainers and is expected back soon
              6- Both Majid and Vahid have been been back and playing well. Vahid was on fire yesteday in the Turkish Cup match, scored once and was involved in two other goals.

I don't know of any other injuries.

Go TM!
              New report that ARJ will miss this week's game.

Comment

Vahid and ebrahimi will be crucial for us.. thats our gattuso and pirlo in the mid
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  Vahid and ebrahimi will be crucial for us.. thats our gattuso and pirlo in the mid
                  Amiri is more of a Camoranesi or Marchisio type of player, Ebrahimi is our Iranian Gatusso though, i agree. The only player we've ever had that resembled Pirlo (ofcourse not on that level) was Karim General Bagheri. The only true playmaker i've ever seen play for TM, he was truly an exceptional player for us.

Comment

JB will not be fit for the next match of his club, just announced by CH. Have a feeling he will miss the AC! Hope Gholizadeh at least makes it!

Comment

----------------------BRV-------------------
                      Moharami---- PAG ------- MAJID------MM
                      --------------EBI--------HAJI---------------
                      ----------------GHOD/ASHKAN-------------
                      ---AMIRI--------AZMOUN-------TAREMI---

With our injuries our right attacking mid/attacker is empty - both GHOLI and AJ doubtful

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                        ----------------------BRV-------------------
                        Moharami---- PAG ------- MAJID------MM
                        --------------EBI--------HAJI---------------
                        ----------------GHOD/ASHKAN-------------
                        ---AMIRI--------AZMOUN-------TAREMI---

With our injuries our right attacking mid/attacker is empty - both GHOLI and AJ doubtful
                        Still have Torabi

Comment

Gholi will likely miss out and it really sucks as he was in killer form prior to the damn injury..!!

ARJ will be fine by then, my only other serious injury worry is Ezzai..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Gholi will likely miss out and it really sucks as he was in killer form prior to the damn injury..!!

ARJ will be fine by then, my only other serious injury worry is Ezzai..!!
                            ahhh I know!! i am so pissed! Hopefully a miracle happens and he makes it. his passing and dribbling methods were fun to watch.. man why now?? why????

Comment

Fars News​ says, Gholi will miss the first two matches of AC for sure. Fuck. Fuck Fuck. No Ezza, No ARJ, No Gholi. Disaster!

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PeymanCQ View Post
                                Fars News​ says, Gholi will miss the first two matches of AC for sure. Fuck. Fuck Fuck. No Ezza, No ARJ, No Gholi. Disaster!

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
                                It's definitely not great news but there is quite some depth in this team, I'm not extremely worried!

Comment

Working...
                                X