TM Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
    Injuries have been brutal these past few months. Are our players overworked? Poor fitness? Its been really frustrating.

Azmoun - Injury led to missing one of the most important games of the season
    Jahanbakhsh - Currently Injured
    Rezaei - Injury has caused loss of starting position and now might be sold in January
    Ezatollahi - Currently Injured
    Amiri - Was injured to begin the season / still not a regular in his club
    Pouraliganji - Currently Injured
    Moharrami - Currently Injured
    Mohammadi - Hasn't been the same since his injury early this year

azmoun got hit in the eye, hes fine and playing today
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
      Does someone know what kind of workouts TM has on a daily basis?
      For example, what are the Germans getting that we're not.
      Curious to know...
      Ali Karimi, Ali Daei and others can answer and in fact they should have been sharing their knowledge from exercise to diet. they can have a book published on this for mihani coaches.
      The first time I got to know about this was a time I was a student in college. Many of my friends went to a field and had a scrimmage game. One day it was different Danai Far, a Turkish guy and a Yugoslavian guy showed up. The Yugo guy was a former national player. He made everyone run and do warm up exercises. We had never gone through such a tedious task so the following week many persian guys who used to come for game on saturdays decided to stay home. After the warm up exercises, we could hardly walk, but anyway it took a few weeks to get used to it. When CQ arrived to help TM, TM players were suffering to fatigue and due to hard workout. But they finally got used to it and CQ also learned how far he can push the players. That is why he prefers to used the european based players. As for injury the muscles and ligaments may not have been developed properly due to poor or wrong kind of exercises and poor diet.
      You cannot have abgoosht and no minerals or vitamins or protein to create strong physique.
      The other reason for injury is that the Persian guys going to europe try so hard and challenge themselves in tackling so they become candidates for injury. They want to prove themselves to the coaches so they give 120% of themselves to keep the job. For them it is as tough as konkoor for some of you guys here.
      English league should be avoided and I said it before Dejagah went there. people like Daei or Bagheri or Ando have different physique and they could handle the european players well. Time to sleep. I am not sure if I have answered the question

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
        Ali Karimi, Ali Daei and others can answer and in fact they should have been sharing their knowledge from exercise to diet. they can have a book published on this for mihani coaches.
        The first time I got to know about this was a time I was a student in college. Many of my friends went to a field and had a scrimmage game. One day it was different Danai Far, a Turkish guy and a Yugoslavian guy showed up. The Yugo guy was a former national player. He made everyone run and do warm up exercises. We had never gone through such a tedious task so the following week many persian guys who used to come for game on saturdays decided to stay home. After the warm up exercises, we could hardly walk, but anyway it took a few weeks to get used to it. When CQ arrived to help TM, TM players were suffering to fatigue and due to hard workout. But they finally got used to it and CQ also learned how far he can push the players. That is why he prefers to used the european based players. As for injury the muscles and ligaments may not have been developed properly due to poor or wrong kind of exercises and poor diet.
        You cannot have abgoosht and no minerals or vitamins or protein to create strong physique.
        The other reason for injury is that the Persian guys going to europe try so hard and challenge themselves in tackling so they become candidates for injury. They want to prove themselves to the coaches so they give 120% of themselves to keep the job. For them it is as tough as konkoor for some of you guys here.
        English league should be avoided and I said it before Dejagah went there. people like Daei or Bagheri or Ando have different physique and they could handle the european players well. Time to sleep. I am not sure if I have answered the question
        Insightful, cheers.

Wanted to know what kind of exs they need to do. Will look it up on youtube.
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
          Does someone know what kind of workouts TM has on a daily basis?

For example, what are the Germans getting that we're not.

Curious to know...
          The only difference is that the Germans dont hit the kale pache and Shisha before trainning.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            The only difference is that the Germans dont hit the kale pache and Shisha before trainning.
            They have their bier& schweinekeule...lol..it really depends on how disciplined the player is.
            TM has a dietician surely enough...
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

poor Danayi fard: https://www.farsnews.com/news/139709...9%DA%A9%D8%B3-
              به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، ایرج دانایی فرد چپ پای ریز نقش سالهای دور تیم ملی و باشگاه استقلال شرایط مناسبی ندارد و در بیمارستان بستری و تحت نظر پزشکان معالج قرار گرفته است.
              برای همین علت حسین کلانی و حسن روشن به عیادت پیشکسوت باشگاه استقلال رفتند.
              خبرگزاری فارس برای آقای ایرج دانایی فرد آرزوی سلامتی دارد.
              فیلم و تصاویر زیر را مشاهده کنید.

I remember I did not let him pass by me so he got angry and shot the ball towards my face. anyway forgiven. Hope he gets well. Kalani visiting him in the hospital shows he has pure class

Comment

So so far :
                Amiri , azmoun and Alireza jahanbakhsh are back . I've also heard ezzatolahi will be injury free before AC but I doubt he will be able to play in our first match

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  So so far :
                  Amiri , azmoun and Alireza jahanbakhsh are back . I've also heard ezzatolahi will be injury free before AC but I doubt he will be able to play in our first match
                  where did you hear the AJB news? as far as im concerned he is still in Holland

Comment

poor Danayi fard: https://www.farsnews.com/news/139709...9%DA%A9%D8%B3-
                    به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، ایرج دانایی فرد چپ پای ریز نقش سالهای دور تیم ملی و باشگاه استقلال شرایط مناسبی ندارد و در بیمارستان بستری و تحت نظر پزشکان معالج قرار گرفته است.
                    برای همین علت حسین کلانی و حسن روشن به عیادت پیشکسوت باشگاه استقلال رفتند.
                    خبرگزاری فارس برای آقای ایرج دانایی فرد آرزوی سلامتی دارد.
                    فیلم و تصاویر زیر را مشاهده کنید.

I remember I did not let him pass by me so he got angry and shot the ball towards my face. anyway forgiven. Hope he gets well. Kalani visiting him in the hospital shows he has pure class
                    He is in Iran? I thought he lived in America?
                    I hope he gets better.

Comment

Wish him well ..

Can never forget his goal against Scotland 1978.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qCMgnqGok

Comment

One reason why we have such a bad injury bug could do to the world cup. I'm sure other countries have the same issue. The thing that's annoying about the Asian cup is that there is only a 6 month before it starts. Europe and Africa have a longer gap. Does anyone know if other Asian countries have this problem too?

Comment

Originally posted by Stmaserati View Post
                          One reason why we have such a bad injury bug could do to the world cup. I'm sure other countries have the same issue. The thing that's annoying about the Asian cup is that there is only a 6 month before it starts. Europe and Africa have a longer gap. Does anyone know if other Asian countries have this problem too?
                          Honestly - don't think it's a World Cup issue.

All of the guys (AJ, MP and SE) all moved to better and more physical leagues i.e. Eredivisie to EPL, Qatar to Belgium and Russia (wasn't playing much) to Championship. It's taxing on the body.

Comment

good news on the injury front then as PAG , Hosseini, and ARJ are back in training with their respective squads.

Ezatolahi is still out but is only a few weeks from returning according to paul clement.

Azmoun is back and played last few matches.

Comment

This injury crisis is frustrating but Asian Cup is when new stars are born, if some of our stalwarts don't get match fit then it'll be interesting to see who can hit the big-time.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                This injury crisis is frustrating but Asian Cup is when new stars are born, if some of our stalwarts don't get match fit then it'll be interesting to see who can hit the big-time.
                                I just hope players can get their legs under them quickly. The last thing we need is a bunch of players playing poorly due to being out.
                                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                                X