No announcement yet.

TM Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My biggest concern for this Asian Cup is our injury woes. I feel that a healthy, full-strength TM would be a favorite against any Asian team other than possibly Japan. However, EZ, AJB and Gholi are three fantastic and core players for TM. Their absence will be felt.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
      My biggest concern for this Asian Cup is our injury woes. I feel that a healthy, full-strength TM would be a favorite against any Asian team other than possibly Japan. However, EZ, AJB and Gholi are three fantastic and core players for TM. Their absence will be felt.
      Outside Saeid, we don't know about the other two. Apparently, both progressing very well. But until they train full with the TM, I am skeptical.

Comment

True. Any updates?
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Outside Saeid, we don't know about the other two. Apparently, both progressing very well. But until they train full with the TM, I am skeptical.
          more n more it seems as ARJ fitness all along has been the most likely scenario and Gholi as i suspected earlier the lesser likely so..! anymore im also assuming if Gholi by some miracle reaches full fitness ahead of ARJ, he is pretty much going to take over his spot in the squad..!!?

Comment

Does anyone know what specifically happened to saied?

We know it's a thigh injury and considering how long he's been out ill assume he partially tore something and they are hoping it will heal with time instead of surgery but does anyone have a legit Injury report.

It blows my mind I haven't been able to find anything that explains the specific Injury.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

jahanbaksh recovery is the key

Comment

Most likely, Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Ali Gholizadeh (if added to the list) will be available for the match vs. Vietnam and Iraq.

با اعلام کارلوس کیروش به احتمال زیاد علیرضا جهانبخش و علی قلی*زاده(در صورت اضافه شدن به لیست) از دیدار با ویتنام و عراق آماده بازی خواهند بود. - Varzesh 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsOIOWwHR6c/
                Last edited by Tehranto; 01-04-2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Good to see Ali Gholizadeh kick the ball around:

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsN8fgOHBo9/

Comment

Good to see Ali Gholizadeh kick the ball around:
                    Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsN8fgOHBo9/
                    wonder who will be dropped. I have a feeling it would hit kanaani

Comment

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
                      wonder who will be dropped. I have a feeling it would hit kanaani
                      Think it will be Pejman Montazeri.

Ali Gholizadeh is so freakin' good, please let him come back! 🙏
                      Last edited by Tehranto; 01-04-2019, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Think it will be Pejman Montazeri.

Ali Gholizadeh is so freakin' good, please let him come back! 🙏
                        They have to announce by Sunday?
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          They have to announce by Sunday?
                          As per AFC regulation, 6 hours before the first match.

Comment

I think that Gholizadeh if fit by Monday , will replace either Cheshmi or Montazeri.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              I think that Gholizadeh if fit by Monday , will replace either Cheshmi or Montazeri.
                              we need cheshmi due to ezzatollahi not playing
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Ebrahimi will take the place of Ezzi.

Comment

Working...
                                X