Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
    Ghorbani returned because the club's owner had no money to pay wages, he had a choice between a severe wage cut and ending his contract.
    Jokes on him, Sepahan also has no money for wages

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      Ghorbani returned because the club's owner had no money to pay wages, he had a choice between a severe wage cut and ending his contract.
      But in the video the reporter asks him if there are any money issues and if he gets paid on time, and then he answered "thank god, yes" lool I mean i do not really care but it funny how people just bs their way.
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

He can be good choice.

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/trabzonspor-a-tank-gibi-stoper-resimleri,145.html

Comment

If they use him as a defensive midfielder and not a center back then yes he can!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
            But in the video the reporter asks him if there are any money issues and if he gets paid on time, and then he answered "thank god, yes" lool I mean i do not really care but it funny how people just bs their way.
            It's not lying or bsing! It's called professionalism!

If you are not happy you leave. You don't go around telling the world about it!

Comment

Yall rather get him than Shariati who you can sell for a much higher price and who is a much better player?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                According to Russian Express, Crystal Palace team manager, Roy Hodgson, wants to purchase Sardar Azmoun in the Winter transfer for €10 million.
                به گزارش روسیه اکسپرس ، روی هاجسون، سرمربی تیم کریستال پالاس سردار آزمون را اولویت نخست تیمش در زمستان قرار داده است و این تیم 10 میلیون یورو برای آزمون کنار گذاشته است؛
                https://www.instagram.com/p/BrVNnx5A...d=f283x00pmwxq

Crystal Palace is not looking good in Azmoun's favor as they are on the brink of signing Dominic Solanke.

But I will say this though, you can be certain if Azmoun becomes top scorer at the Asian Cup be 100% certain of an immediate transfer to a good club.

Comment

^ Douglas Costa looks like a young Samuel Eto’o in that photo.

Comment

[IMG]re on the brink of signing Dominic Solanke.

But I will say this though, you can be certain if Azmoun becomes top scorer at the Asian Cup be 100% certain of an immediate transfer to a good club.
                    would there be enough time to make the switch..?? AC ends Feb 1 or 2 or something like that

if he make a good impression Early Enough during the AC, your right.... many already interested old suiters would jump at the bit to snatch him up @12-15mil before his $tock rise again to unaffordable range by summer..!
                    its pretty obvious by now that there is still interest from decent Wester EU club for his signature but not for the big asking price tag of Birdman ..... clubs now monitoring his progress and see i he can raise his game level high levels of his CL run with Rostov... he didnt really impressed at WC so FTB they would only take a punt on him if he goes for Cheap 8-10mil or if he can prove to be a marquee signing worth over 10-12 mil..!!
                    he was smart enough to leave iran for russia at an early age , but clearly he over-stayed his welcome and now his career is stagnating in that league..!! if he is stupid enough to god forbid extend his contract at Kazan then he will certainly become yet another wasted iranian super talent ..!!

Comment

I read on 90tv.official's insta page that Branko intends on ditching Godwin Mensha and put him on a list of surplus players.

Comment

Dominic Solanke signs with Bournemouth so Sardar to Crystal Palace is still open.

Comment

KEVIN CONSTANT HAS JOINED TRACTOR SAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EYYYY JAAAAAANNNNNNNNN

Comment

KEVIN CONSTANT HAS JOINED TRACTOR SAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EYYYY JAAAAAANNNNNNNNN
                            Dadash why are you so excited, he is just a name, the last club he played for was FC Sion U21 last year. Everywhere this guy goes his contract is terminated early, there is probably a reason for that.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              Dadash why are you so excited, he is just a name, the last club he played for was FC Sion U21 last year. Everywhere this guy goes his contract is terminated early, there is probably a reason for that.
                              I know, but still he is a heard of player. I was actually a fan of his and he is historically a great player! I'm suprised he went to Iran! I wish PP got him though (Also I like his style)

Comment

Teractor Sazi out here handing out early retirement Cheques to a bunch of has-beens.

Comment

Working...
                                X