Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have lots of Beiranvand agents in this thread

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    He thinks he is going somewhere but reality is different ..
    (Straight) From the horse's mouth:https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...30404484231168

🎤 Alireza Beiranvand discusses his future amid speculation that he will be leaving Persepolis in the Winter transfer period.
    â–«I have not decided anything yet, but I do have offers.
    â–«If I do leave, I am aiming to leave for a big team because Persepolis is a big team.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FCRubinFRANCE/st...61314910830593

"Azmoun can go to Crystal Palace. The 23-year-old striker is part of the London Short List Club, which plans to strengthen the line of attack in the winter transfer window. The amount of the transaction may be around 10 million euros."

"In December 2017, Crystal Palace also wanted to buy Azmoun and offered the Russian Club 18 million euros, but they refused because they thought that after the 2018 World Cup Azmoun could be sold more expensive. But the footballer fell in price."

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        "Azmoun can go to Crystal Palace. The 23-year-old striker is part of the London Short List Club, which plans to strengthen the line of attack in the winter transfer window. The amount of the transaction may be around 10 million euros."
        "In December 2017, Crystal Palace also wanted to buy Azmoun and offered the Russian Club 18 million euros, but they refused because they thought that after the 2018 World Cup Azmoun could be sold more expensive. But the footballer fell in price."
        Wow... what an idiot Kazan was

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
          Wow... what an idiot Kazan was
          Kazan deserves anything shitty that happens to them. Holding players hostage is a terrible way attract young up and coming players.

Comment

how legit is that twitter account..?
            lol @ that shoddy photoshop work..!!

why dont you contact that David Swanson dude on social media and ask him if there is any leg to this CP transfer rumor..? that guy seems to be in the know on all RKazan news..!! he used to post on Sardar's thread offNon but hasnt been around for months now..!
            Last edited by BacheLot; 12-15-2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

We have lots of Beiranvand agents in this thread

(Straight) From the horse's mouth:https://twitter.com/PersianFutbol/st...30404484231168

🎤 Alireza Beiranvand discusses his future amid speculation that he will be leaving Persepolis in the Winter transfer period.
              â–«I have not decided anything yet, but I do have offers.
              â–«If I do leave, I am aiming to leave for a big team because Persepolis is a big team.
              Padideh ye Khorasaan it is then..!!

whats his contract status currently..!!??
              could he just Bsing to get more money from PP..?? sounds like the typical BS you hear before players re-sign a more lucrative agreement with red n blue..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Padideh ye Khorasaan it is then..!!

whats his contract status currently..!!??
                could he just Bsing to get more money from PP..?? sounds like the typical BS you hear before players re-sign a more lucrative agreement with red n blue..!!
                Beiro isn't going anywhere. Does Mr. "Chetori KIRIS" strike you as the kind of person who's gonna get fluent in English in less than a year? I don't see him playing outside Iran, maybe arab leagues or remote possibility of going to Turkey.

Comment

I’ve always said Beiro won’t leave unless it’s for Arab countries. The guy comes from a poor background that we all know about and money is going to be a huge factor for him. Not to mention he has little kids which will make it tougher to leave.

Comment

He will leave Iran because the rial is dropping faster than rasouli's shorts. It may not be in January but he will leave.

Comment

What do you guys think of Sardar to Crystal Palace? Do you think he'll go or stay with that koskesh Berdy

Comment

Chetori KIRIS!
                        😂😂
                        Yeah as the others said, he's from a poor background probably will join an arab team.

Comment

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ty-beiranvand/

The Sun is hinting a Beiranvand move to a Premier Leauge Team.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            What do you guys think of Sardar to Crystal Palace? Do you think he'll go or stay with that koskesh Berdy
                            Sardar will stay in Russia for another few year, then go to an Arab or Chinese team. Probably end up back in Iran in his late 30s.

If he by any miracle ends up getting transfer to a top European league, his stint will probably last max 2 years.

Many doodools will be cut-off if this actually happens. I guess since he talks about going to a big club in his interview, he might actually have some offers from some small teams like Carrdiff, and he's hesitant.
                            The team in the most desperate need of a starting goalie is Fulham though.... but that would be a career suicide since Fulham is most def getting relegated this season.
                            Last edited by The; 12-19-2018, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Sardar will stay in Russia for another few year, then go to an Arab or Chinese team. Probably end up back in Iran in his late 30s.
                              If he by any miracle ends up getting transfer to a top European league, his stint will probably last max 2 years.
                              Many doodools will be cut-off if this actually happens. I guess since he talks about going to a big club in his interview, he might actually have some offers from some small teams like Carrdiff, and he's hesitant.
                              The team in the most desperate need of a starting goalie is Fulham though.... but that would be a career suicide since Fulham is most def getting relegated this season.
                              If Courtois can be starting goalkeeper at Real Madrid anything’s possible I guess

Comment

Mohammadi was also supposed to join Watford

Comment

Working...
                                X