Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naap View Post
    Besiktas would make sense for Beiranvand since Karius is only on loan until the end of the season. Furthermore with the downfall of the Lira the Turkish teams have to look for cheaper alternatives
    Not to mention Karius has not been performing that well for them this season.

Comment

You guys really think Beiranvand is going to Beskitas? No way, when he decided to prolong his stay that was the end of a transfer to Europe. Also not to mention the non-existence of any rumors!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        You guys really think Beiranvand is going to Beskitas? No way, when he decided to prolong his stay that was the end of a transfer to Europe. Also not to mention the non-existence of any rumors!
        Not true at all. In fact his decision to stay probably raised his stock, he had several MOTM performances for Persepolis in the ACL which cemented that he is the best Asian goalkeeper at the moment. I am sure many European clubs are interested in him as he is the modern goalkeeper, he can play with his feet, and has excellent distribution. However what concerns me about a January transfer is our Asian Cup campaign and how it may interfere.

Comment

How do you know? Are you his agent or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            How do you know? Are you his agent or something?
            I don't know. It's my general feeling. I hope I'm wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              Not true at all. In fact his decision to stay probably raised his stock, he had several MOTM performances for Persepolis in the ACL which cemented that he is the best Asian goalkeeper at the moment. I am sure many European clubs are interested in him as he is the modern goalkeeper, he can play with his feet, and has excellent distribution. However what concerns me about a January transfer is our Asian Cup campaign and how it may interfere.
              if he transferred I doubt any team would throw him in the starting lineup immediately so I don’t think asian cup would have that much of an impact on him

Comment

Beiranvand was asked this morning if this next Persepolis have will be his last and his response was “we’ll talk about that after the game” .......that’s a very good sign
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He thinks he is going somewhere but reality is different ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Beiranvand was asked this morning if this next Persepolis have will be his last and his response was “we’ll talk about that after the game” .......that’s a very good sign

any links?

Comment

Beiranvand probably going to Fenerbache and help them get out of relegation. I can see this as a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Beiranvand probably going to Fenerbache and help them get out of relegation. I can see this as a possibility.
                        wow this team finished 2nd last year....

Comment

any links?
                          Saw it on goalnewspaper Instagram
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrPqNhsA...=1dbkgzid7jet0

Comment

Bad move for Biro to go to Turkey.
                              He should be playing in top flight EU leagues.
                              EPL, La Liga or Serie A are perfect for him.

Comment

How is Beiranvand not the starting goalkeeper of Real Madrid??? Who does this "Courtua" guy think he is, man let in sooooo many goals this season! 3-0 L against baby CSKA Moscow players

https://streamja.com/0WmG

https://streamja.com/A1XK

https://streamja.com/byGE

Comment

Working...
                                X