No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiranvand talks about many clubs who wanted to speak to him in the two days following Asian cup but he decided not to... It's a shame I think it would be better for him to get experience in another league. I think it's a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Beiranvand talks about many clubs who wanted to speak to him in the two days following Asian cup but he decided not to... It's a shame I think it would be better for him to get experience in another league. I think it's a mistake.

i mean i understand why he doesnt want to go to a foreign country, but i mean why not at least try? If you dont like it there, PP will welcome you back with open arms...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        As great as he has been playing, I'm very dissapointed. I hope to see someone else in the limelight soon so they can get the chance to go to bigger clubs! It's a shame, feels like wasted talent!

Comment

He talks too much. Usually in such a cases there is no real solid offer!

Comment

Originally posted by mahzi View Post
            Mensha transferred to Esteghlal.
            https://90tv.ir/news/از-قرمز-به-آبی-...ل-پیوست
            Taremi terminated his contract with Al Gharafa and is looking for a new team.
            https://90tv.ir/news/فسخ-قرارداد-طار...-تیم-ملی
            Edit: The above news is not true according to his agent.
            https://90tv.ir/news/فسخ-قرارداد-طار...ت-ندارد
            Maybe Taremi returns to Persepolis.

Comment

Sanat Naft linked with a Senegalese striker. He scored 16 goals in the 2018 Finnish top tier.
              https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...ran-sanat-naft

Comment

Do you guys remember when Rahmati had an offer from Rosenborg BK (Top Norwegian club)?

And his response to why he didn’t go was something along the lines of “Beram khanevadamo bebaram ghotbe shomal rooye neemkat beshinam?”/“Go to the North Pole with my family and sit on the bench?”

And that’s why he never got better at his exits lol.

I love and respect Rahmati for everything he’s done for our football. Although he is loos and dramatic, he is one of the best goalkeepers in our league. He is a hard worker and always tries to be better which is a fantastic attitude and approach to have. He is a legend in his own right.

Can you imagine where he would be had he chose Europe 10 years ago? Not Rosenborg in particular but Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  Do you guys remember when Rahmati had an offer from Rosenborg BK (Top Norwegian club)?

And his response to why he didn’t go was something along the lines of “Beram khanevadamo bebaram ghotbe shomal rooye neemkat beshinam?”/“Go to the North Pole with my family and sit on the bench?”

And that’s why he never got better at his exits lol.

I love and respect Rahmati for everything he’s done for our football. Although he is loos and dramatic, he is one of the best goalkeepers in our league. He is a hard worker and always tries to be better which is a fantastic attitude and approach to have. He is a legend in his own right.

Can you imagine where he would be had he chose Europe 10 years ago? Not Rosenborg in particular but Europe.
                  He made the right choice. He chose Sepahan and really elevated his value after those back to back titles. I really wish Beiro would've gone to Europe but I always said dating back to last year that he won't leave Iran anytime soon.. Coming from a poor background, money is very important to him and he is getting paid very well at Perspolis right now... Not to mention he has two little kids, so I can't see him leaving unless one of the Qatar teams pays him well

Comment

Lassana Diarra is now a free agent, after leaving PSG.
                    He played for Al Jazira UAE, Real Madrid, Terek Grozny, Chelsea and Arsenal. Good be a nice if an iranian club try to catch him!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Lassana Diarra is now a free agent, after leaving PSG.
                      He played for Al Jazira UAE, Real Madrid, Terek Grozny, Chelsea and Arsenal. Good be a nice if an iranian club try to catch him!
                      That would be awesome but he's still 33. He'll easily go to UAE and Qatar to collect one last paycheck before ever thinking about stepping foot in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        He made the right choice. He chose Sepahan and really elevated his value after those back to back titles. I really wish Beiro would've gone to Europe but I always said dating back to last year that he won't leave Iran anytime soon.. Coming from a poor background, money is very important to him and he is getting paid very well at Perspolis right now... Not to mention he has two little kids, so I can't see him leaving unless one of the Qatar teams pays him well
                        But are you saying that because you’re Sepahani or because you really think he made the right choice ?

Either way respect to the guy. He’s a legend in my book.

Comment

Working...
                        X