No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer was a great transfer window, hope it continues like that. Would be amazing for our football to have some more youngsters abroad. At least one good side of the economic crisis...

Comment

If Hossein Kanaani didn’t get injured a few years ago he could have even made it to the World Cup. He was a regular invitee to Team Melli under Carlos Queiroz in 2015-16.

As far as how good he is now I’m not sure because I haven’t paid enough attention to the Machine Sazi’s defence as of late. He was good when he was in Team Melli though. He wasn’t starting but he was ahead of Pourghaz and a favorite of Carlos.

Hopefully his trial goes well and that he gets signed.

Comment

With all Mazaher'si talks, looks like Beirnavand finally leaving to Europe. I just hope it is at the end of season and not during winter break.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          With all Mazaher'si talks, looks like Beirnavand finally leaving to Europe. I just hope it is at the end of season and not during winter break.
          Don't understand this - what has been the talks? What is the source of the talks?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Don't understand this - what has been the talks? What is the source of the talks?
            Rumor is that Mazaheri will be coming to Persepolis mid-season as Beiranvand will leave for Europe. Not clear which club Beiranvand is going to.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Rumor is that Mazaheri will be coming to Persepolis mid-season as Beiranvand will leave for Europe. Not clear which club Beiranvand is going to.
              Well it is more than rumor, looks like he will be the next keeper of Perspeolis. He even said i rather to not say anything for now.

Comment

Rumor: Reza Ghoochannejhad to Tractor?

Comment

1) Rumor: Anthony Stokes to SS + Alhaji Gero and Tabrizi to be cut or sold?

The report is from PLDC, which is why I listed rumor hence no direct source.

2) Reza Karimi transfers to SS on free transfer from Albanian team, Skënderbeu Korçë. He was playing in Alabania for two years. He is 20 years of age and a striker.

Comment

I would be happy if Beiranvand goes to Europe. He did what he said he was going to do by staying and helping us in the 2018 ACL.

Now it’s time for him to go take the next professional step in his football career.

If any Persepolis fan bashes him for leaving now (and I’m strictly talking about the dumb bipolar ones within Iran) they should not follow Persepolis anymore.

Comment

It makes sense for Mazaheri not wanting to speak about his winter transfer offer. That’s a professional choice. We will be in good hands. Rashid Mazaheri is one of the most underrated goalkeepers from Iran. He has served Zob Ahan for many years and has been trained under and mentored by Carlos Queiroz. It is true that he doesn’t have too many caps but he is definitely in Top 3 best League abaratar goalkeepers in my book.

Comment

I’m not sure if I remember correctly, but was that kid from saipa Mohammad Soltani linked to go Europe but got told to say one more year reckon he will leave? and is he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          Let me tell you guys what will happen out of all these rumors: NOTHING . No one is going anywhere unfortunately! My only disappointment, like I said after the WC, Beiranvand should have left when he had the chance!
                          I wonder which clubs are/were interested. The players most probably ask CQ for advice before making big decisions.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            Let me tell you guys what will happen out of all these rumors: NOTHING . No one is going anywhere unfortunately! My only disappointment, like I said after the WC, Beiranvand should have left when he had the chance!
                            thats what im thinking as well, at least ftb, i dont see any juicy EU moves, just a bunch of scrubs switching clubs in PGL..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                              I wonder which clubs are/were interested. The players most probably ask CQ for advice before making big decisions.
                              There was an offer from Besiktas in August I believe.

And either real/or rumors of him having an offer from Juventus as 3rd string goalkeeper. This ended up just starting up funny memes of Beiranvand trolling Ronaldo at Juve with “Chetoriiiiiiiiii.. Keh reeeeeeeeeees!”

Comment

Besiktas would make sense for Beiranvand since Karius is only on loan until the end of the season. Furthermore with the downfall of the Lira the Turkish teams have to look for cheaper alternatives

Comment

Working...
                                X