• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Football Transfers Winter 2019

Current transfer rumors for the winter market:

Majid Hosseini - Villareal & Levante 🇪🇸
    Ali Alipour - Parma 🇮🇹
    Milad Mohammadi - Watford 🇬🇧 Celtic 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    Younes Delfi - PSV 🇳🇱 (Will have 2nd trial in January)

Sources: GazeteDamga, Sun, PSV Officials

https://twitter.com/FootballScoutIR/...27261539336192

I hope Beiro finally transfers. Nothing left for him in Iran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

"La Liga side, Eibar, have officially approached Machine Sazi Tabriz to offer a trial to their 24 year old Iran international centre back, Hossein Kanaani."

https://twitter.com/Sinaa_sa/status/1069325741496651776

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

"La Liga side, Eibar, have officially approached Machine Sazi Tabriz to offer a trial to their 24 year old Iran international centre back, Hossein Kanaani."

https://twitter.com/Sinaa_sa/status/1069325741496651776
        That's impressive, especially because this guy came out of NOWHERE! Is he that good? I've only see him play once!

Comment

I can’t stop laughing at that letter , I hope it got to the ‘Spainish’ Embassy In Tehran.

Comment

If that letter is real then they need to sack the person who sent it, their grammar is terrible.

Comment

I would be very surprised if any of our players who are on international duty during the month of Jan leave during that transfer window. Clubs will be sending scouts to watch them play there to evaluate for any upcoming Summer transfers.

Comment

The person who sent it is their president, Ms. Gorostiza. The letter is indeed real. We saw similar letter leaked for transfers of majid hosseini and vahid amiri, and taremi to al gharafa.
                Kanaani was hugely impressive in those two friendlies. Physically he is a tank, he is still young, and would be available on the very cheap from machine sazi.
                I think that Eibar may have been part of the multiple la liga teams interested in majid hosseini, went to scout him further vs venezuela, and ended up seeing kanaani as majid didnt play and thought he was worth a trial. Remember, trial isnt a final contract offer, so its pretty reasonable sounding.

and FYI, spain obviously has an embassy in tehran. Idk why some people are so quick to doubt to everything. Paper talk is one thing, this clearly came out of the blue and isnt paper talk, rather an image leaked on twitter, with all the correct info of the interested party.

Comment

Kannani is solid defender. His biggest set back has been injuries for him. Otherwise a more reliable defender than Cheshmi.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    If that letter is real then they need to sack the person who sent it, their grammar is terrible.
                    Baradar not everyone's first langauage is English... She doesn't even speak English in her interviews.

This came out of nowhere and as inarsenewetrust has stated Majid Hosseini definetly played a key role in this. Especially the Venezuelan players too as some of them are/were La Liga players.

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    That's impressive, especially because this guy came out of NOWHERE! Is he that good? I've only see him play once!
                    I'll give credit where it's due, CQ did a fantastic job of unearthing Kanaani and Hosseini.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Current transfer rumors for the winter market:

Majid Hosseini - Villareal & Levante 🇪🇸
                      Ali Alipour - Parma 🇮🇹
                      Milad Mohammadi - Watford 🇬🇧 Celtic 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
                      Younes Delfi - PSV 🇳🇱 (Will have 2nd trial in January)

Sources: GazeteDamga, Sun, PSV Officials

https://twitter.com/FootballScoutIR/...27261539336192

Out of all of these rumors, Alipour to Parma must be the most far fetched one of all .... why not Man U?

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                        Out of all of these rumors, Alipour to Parma must be the most far fetched one of all .... why not Man U?
                        because ManU is not doing so good this season!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq7AYkQA...=14d1so1p41qj5

Suwon Bluewings are interested in Alipour.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                            Sure!

Comment

Let me tell you guys what will happen out of all these rumors: NOTHING . No one is going anywhere unfortunately! My only disappointment, like I said after the WC, Beiranvand should have left when he had the chance!

Comment

Working...
                              X