No announcement yet.

It is time for CQ to deliver without any more excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is fueling a pointed character assassination campaign that has started inside IR against a very well established international coach (CQ). Watching the last TM friendly against Venezuela and enduring the clown of a commentator made it very obvious that the incompetent IR folks are fishing for something disastrous for TM. Being Asia's #1 team for the past 5 years is enough of a prove as to why the TM needs CQ. As a nation we tend to forget history. Competency is achieved. Competency can not be bought. Wish the best of luck for TM in the upcoming AC. After all, all teams need a little luck along with a sound preparation to succeed in such tournaments.

Go TM

Comment

Hey

F**k Khiyabani and the IR, I sopport CQ before I do those mofos.

There no smear campaign here alright.

Noone has forgotten the past, if it wasn’t for biased and wrong referring , Iran would have been
      Asia’s champs in 1996 and 2005.

I just want Iran and the Master CQ to win AC and become The continental champs after 40 f**king years so
      We can play the champs of other continents in 2021 confederations cup.
      I believe TM deserves it.

That is not too much to ask is it

Comment

Average odds so far
        https://www.betbrain.com/football/as...r/whole-event/

Japan 4.90
        Iran 5.50
        Korea 6.25
        Australia 7.00
        UAE 8.50
        Saudi Arabia 9.50
        Syria 15.50
        Uzbekistan 19.00
        Iraq 21.00
        Qatar 25.00

Neutral fans don't think we are head and shoulders above the rest of Asia. I wouldn't blame CQ even if we end up finishing third.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
          Hey

F**k Khiyabani and the IR, I sopport CQ before I do those mofos.

There no smear campaign here alright.

Noone has forgotten the past, if it wasn’t for biased and wrong referring , Iran would have been
          Asia’s champs in 1996 and 2005.

I just want Iran and the Master CQ to win AC and become The continental champs after 40 f**king years so
          We can play the champs of other continents in 2021 confederations cup.
          I believe TM deserves it.

That is not too much to ask is it
          Yes, it might be too much to ask. I will list the problems: Biased referees giving unnecessary yellow cards or red cards to our players (This is the biggest problem for us), Asian players tackling and being violent with our players, Arab players grass rolling to waste time and win games. Also, we might have players injured for the Asian cup not being able to participate and that will be another low blow for us trying to win it.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            Ok some of you guys are missing my point or I am just not saying it correctly.
            I am going on the record saying that I love and respect CQ tremendously.
            Yes we have made great progress under him but should have we not expected that after 8 years ?
            Yes he has qualified Iran to back to back WC but unfortunately and lack of luck we did not make
            Make it out of the group stage.
            But does that mean that winning an AC is not equivalent to at least making the WC ?
            I say this again and again , CQ has done a great job for us but in order to be remembered as the best ever
            Coach for Iran , in my opinion he must win the upcoming AC.
            Is there something wrong with us as Iranian fans ,TO having a VERY REALISTIC EXPECTATION about becoming
            Asia’s champions???
            No there is not.
            I truely believe that.
            yes, it is very wrong to to expect that.

THIS IS DANGEROUS MENTALITY FOLKS.

The one who is arrogant, and believes/expects to win, is in deep shit. Look at WC. Germany, USA, Italy, Spain, etc all dumped before tournament or early on, because of arrogance and expectation.

Football is not like this, nobody has an inherent right to win anything. Anything can happen, this is an unpredictable sport. Look at game vs Iraq. Reffing decisions, injuries, PK shootouts,the other teams also being strong, etc, etc. What if taremi and ansarifard miss 6 1v1s with GK? Will that be CQs fault?

A realistic expectation, a requirement imo, is semi final. After that we will see.

Comment

Let's do a quick exercise here.

Write down the name of our previous coaches and see if you can come up with words or a sentence that describes their overall coaching impact. Here are my answers;

1. Mohammad Mayeli Kohan - Prozac!
              2. Jalal Talebi - God bless Ivic for what he left behind
              3. Miroslav Blažević - Maybe good for Croatia but disaster for Iran
              4. Branko Ivanković - Had an abundance of talented players in his team, but at the end he showed he didn't have the strong personality to stand his grounds as a coach and say who is in the starting 11. Under pressures from some players, he left Daie out?
              5. Amir Ghalenoei -- Brilliance was written all over when he subbed the goalkeeper just prior to the penalty kicks with S Korea in Asian Cup. Not sure what he was thinking.
              6. Ali Daei - A true Iranian hero but not so skillful as a coach
              7. Afshin Ghotbi - Classy guy just not capable of delivering when stakes were high

Then ask yourself, if you know anyone else who is better than the above list and is ready to coach Iran under the current circumstances. And be mindful of the fact that no one in the right mind wants to deal with that broken country and its people in power position. If the answer is NO, then let's just be thankful for CQ. No coach at his caliber would stay in Iran and show so much passion.

Comment

There are people who read this type of threads and use some of the contents against CQ.

It is NOT right to create this type of thread. I would delete it instead create a thread against Khyabani who should not be permitted to broadcast another team-e melli event.
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                  Average odds so far
                  https://www.betbrain.com/football/as...r/whole-event/

Japan 4.90
                  Iran 5.50
                  Korea 6.25
                  Australia 7.00
                  UAE 8.50
                  Saudi Arabia 9.50
                  Syria 15.50
                  Uzbekistan 19.00
                  Iraq 21.00
                  Qatar 25.00

Neutral fans don't think we are head and shoulders above the rest of Asia. I wouldn't blame CQ even if we end up finishing third.
                  Damn thats crazy China doesnt make the top 10

Comment

God damn people 😡😡😡

I am only talking about Iran wining the Asian Cup not the WC for God’s sake !!???

And that’s having an unrealistic and dangerous expectation ??? WTF ??

Hell No , it’s absolutely not.

What is wrong with this mentality guys ????

I refuse to accept this pathetic thinking and sense of self inferiority.

Specially this time around,that we have had
                    most everything CQ has requested and should have the rest of the camps and 3 more friendlies
                    in place to win the championship.

So why shouldn’t we?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      Damn thats crazy China doesnt make the top 10
                      Not crazy when they can't beat India and Palestine at home...

Comment

Carlos Queiroz has brought Team Melli this far. He has positively influenced many talented domestic players to transfer abroad, and by doing this 1 thing he has increased the competition in Team Melli. This plus the fact that we now have PEC we have moved forward and that is a positive achievement in my book. The only downside is not playing against high tier opponents who can push TM around and help prepare our team vs the likes of Japan. Other than this con, Itruly believe we will overcome everything and everyone and win the Asian Cup.

Comment

[QUOTE=AIrani;2602432]There are people who read this type of threads and use some of the contents against CQ.

Agree. TM needs our support.
                          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            Carlos Queiroz has brought Team Melli this far. He has positively influenced many talented domestic players to transfer abroad, and by doing this 1 thing he has increased the competition in Team Melli. This plus the fact that we now have PEC we have moved forward and that is a positive achievement in my book. The only downside is not playing against high tier opponents who can push TM around and help prepare our team vs the likes of Japan. Other than this con, Itruly believe we will overcome everything and everyone and win the Asian Cup.
                            Hi! Can you make one of your exciting youtube videos please? Whenever you have the time...TM and CQ tribute...energetic music...
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Iran's record in the Asian Cup:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_at_the_AFC_Asian_Cup

8 times out of 15 participations Iran has reached the semis. Interestingly enough our worst result (6th) was under CQ. Do not tell me we have no right to demand at least a semi final appearance from CQ. That is our minimum. With a coach like CQ and him being at the helm for 8 years we should expect at least a finals appearance. Anything lower does not bode well for CQ. For top asian teams and their fans they all expect a minimum semis appearance or its an utter failure and coaches get fired. CQ should be no exception. Results or nothing.

Comment

Tooleh khers

That’s exactly what I am talking about bro.

And also to mention that he has taken Iran’s ranking to Asia’s #1 team of the last 6 years so it’s time to prove to the world once and for all,that We truely are the best team in this continent.

even tho fifa rankings doesn’t really mean sh*t !!!

Again I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

Comment

Working...
                                X