No announcement yet.

It is time for CQ to deliver without any more excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is talking about not appreciating QC ?
    Of course I do and I love the guy very much for what he had done for our TM
    In the last 8 years.
    But this time around and according to him the we are best team in Asia , we must win the
    AC.
    What’s wrong with that demand ?

Strangemoosh

First of all this was my first thread since that post and secondly I am not talking negative shit a out
    TM , I am just simply demanding a AC championship.

And yes in a normal European or South American country , these things that IFF has done for TM and fulfilled CQ’s demands , are very typical normal things, but in Iran , it has never happened for a coach the way kind of support
    He got from IFF.

BUT

It doesn’t matter I believe , this time it is and should be our simple request and expectation to win the AC.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Who is talking about not appreciating QC ?
      Of course I do and I love the guy very much for what he had done for our TM
      In the last 8 years.
      But this time around and according to him the we are best team in Asia , we must win the
      AC.
      What’s wrong with that demand ?

Strangemoosh

First of all this was my first thread since that post and secondly I am not talking negative shit a out
      TM , I am just simply demanding a AC championship.

And yes in a normal European or South American country , these things that IFF has done for TM and fulfilled CQ’s demands , are very typical normal things, but in Iran , it has never happened for a coach the way kind of support
      He got from IFF.

BUT

It doesn’t matter I believe , this time it is and should be our simple request and expectation to win the AC.
      Yes we should HOPE to win.. i dont think even japan or australia or korea expect to win asian cup.. reality is ira japan and australia have an equal chance to win.. korea saudi have a chance to win also.. nobody goes into the world cup expecting to win.. every country hopes realistically about 10 teams have a shot.. you need to get lucky along the way. We have a 33% chance to win. As does japan and Australia . If it wasnt for cq we would have a 5 %chance to win
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

The more u criticize CQ and TM the more u satisfy the troublemakers...

CQ is the one, I would hire him for another 20 years
        ...for as long as he wants to stay.
        I think people tend to spoil kharejis inside the country but this man has paid his dues...he deserves our respect.
        He has a high salary? Good! He deserves every penny!

Angels outside and inside the country were watching over us when he was selected as our national coach.
        He is doing the best he can given the human resources available.
        U want them to go to the WC and score 2-3 goals each match?
        It's only going to be possible if TM gets respect, consistent disciplined training, challenging friendlies uniterrupted by Irani b.s and politics...

One day a book will come out...
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Orang jaan, honestly your post implicates as if he has been a failure all around during his 7-8 years of being at the helm of TM. The man has qualified us to 2 back-to-back WCs at such ease and style. Our last WC appearance in Russia was everything but disappointment. The team beat Africa's best team, almost drew Spain and drew Portugal the Euro 2016 Champions. I am not sure what we expect from TM, but this team by its squad and footballing level isn't exactly and dominantly the best team in Asia. The likes of Japan and current Australia aren't exactly a walk in the park sort of teams. Same goes to S. Korea etc.

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
            Are you kidding me? A team like ours with alot of amateurs requires a very long time to become actually good. It is not the coaches fault when the players cant perform... He has taken Iran to the next level just look at his world cup results. He managed to tie Portugal one of the best teams in the world, beat Maroccco and almost tie spain. What more can you expect from CQ? Stop with the BS. He is by far the best coach we have had in our history... And after he is gone were probably going to go really backwards with a trend of sh#t Iranian coaches like before.. Look at Joachim Löw (German national team coach), it took him a longtime to actually win the world cup as well but the difference bwteen our team and their team is they have really good talent and players. We have no such thing in Iran besides one or two good players and they are not very good to be honest just good by international standards.
            I disagree, our historical football record is easily available for everyone to see. I dislike people minimizing our football history just to make CQ look good, he has done nothing extraordinary and has merely delivered what TM is and has always been capable of. If he wins the Asian Cup or even make the final then he will definitely go down as one of our best coaches ever and I hope he does but if he doesnt we have wasted 8 years and millions of dollars for a 1-0 loss to Argentina and a 1-1 draw with Portugal.

Comment

CQ must deliver real results or else? How soon we forget! Fact is many forgetful fans have been spoiled by the consistent, high-level performance of TM in the past few years under CQ. That we not only stood our ground against the likes of Argentina, Portugal and Spain, but truly deserved to beat them. That if it weren't for a vengeful, low IQ referee, we could have gone all the way in AC '15. How soon we forget that with the likes of GN, Daei, Branko and Ghotbi at the helm, TM had zero character and no real strength in any position. I promise you will do anything to get these days back after CQ leaves.
              This Color
              Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

As much as i like him and i believe he made a huge impact to our football, but i kind of agree with Sarbaz, it is time for him to deliver with a trophy, anything less than final or semi will be considered as a huge disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  We were one goal away from topping a group of Spain, Portugal, Morocco. He took us to that place and the only thing that came up short was our strikers finishing.

I do expect us to get to the semifinals at least this time. But its not like he has no accomplishments. Thats a dumb thing to say.

Tit for tat, if Branko was our coach we leave 2018 with a tie vs Morocco and 2 losses... if GN? 0 points with -9 GD
                  Thats the thing though, Branko was our coach and we won a bronze in Asian cup and a gold in Asian games. Not even mentioning the WAFF championships and the intercontinental cup.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Yes we should HOPE to win.. i dont think even japan or australia or korea expect to win asian cup.. reality is ira japan and australia have an equal chance to win.. korea saudi have a chance to win also.. nobody goes into the world cup expecting to win.. every country hopes realistically about 10 teams have a shot.. you need to get lucky along the way. We have a 33% chance to win. As does japan and Australia . If it wasnt for cq we would have a 5 %chance to win
                    You mean like the time we finished third in UAE and hammered all opponents with Mayeli Kohan?! Or the time with Branko when we finished third and won the Asian games in Busan after they had just hosted the world cup?! or the other 3 times we won the Asian cup back to back to back?!

Comment

The great footballing tradition before CQ of not qualifying for consecutive world cups EVER, not winning the asian cup for 40 years, playing bezan ziresh football with ZERO game plan, and losing to bahrain and qatar.

Yeah, lets go back to that.

Comment

He's already delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          The great footballing tradition before CQ of not qualifying for consecutive world cups EVER, not winning the asian cup for 40 years, playing bezan ziresh football with ZERO game plan, and losing to bahrain and qatar.

Yeah, lets go back to that.
                          Exactly, people have such short memories. Before CQ, we always dreaded playing the likes of Bahrain, Qatar etc. now? World's apart.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                            I disagree, our historical football record is easily available for everyone to see. I dislike people minimizing our football history just to make CQ look good, he has done nothing extraordinary and has merely delivered what TM is and has always been capable of. If he wins the Asian Cup or even make the final then he will definitely go down as one of our best coaches ever and I hope he does but if he doesnt we have wasted 8 years and millions of dollars for a 1-0 loss to Argentina and a 1-1 draw with Portugal.
                            What the heck are you talking about? This is the first time in our football history we have been actually getting real and good results. CQ like everyone else has said above has instilled work ethic and discipline in to this team which no Iranian coach or Branko even did.. We now have actual style of playing football and getting results... We were playing bezan ziresh football for a very long time before CQ came. But now we actually have some sort of plan. I dont agree with you at all! You are taking all the good work that CQ has done and taking it for granted. That is not right at all. You should give respect when respect is due and this man needs to be respected for his accomplishments with Team melli. I bet your another persepolis fan trying to sabotage tm and CQ because that is what it is looking like right now. Prove me wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                              Thats the thing though, Branko was our coach and we won a bronze in Asian cup and a gold in Asian games. Not even mentioning the WAFF championships and the intercontinental cup.
                              Asian games? WAFF? Are you serious?

CQ gave us the easiest qualification to the WC and actual results vs powerhouses. Do you want to rewatch Mexico vs Iran? or Portugal v Iran in 2006?

I'm fearful members around here don't remember the absolute dread we had whenever we had to play UAE or Qatar.

Comment

Ok some of you guys are missing my point or I am just not saying it correctly.

I am going on the record saying that I love and respect CQ tremendously.
                                Yes we have made great progress under him but should have we not expected that after 8 years ?

Yes he has qualified Iran to back to back WC but unfortunately and lack of luck we did not make
                                Make it out of the group stage.

But does that mean that winning an AC is not equivalent to at least making the WC ?

I say this again and again , CQ has done a great job for us but in order to be remembered as the best ever
                                Coach for Iran , in my opinion he must win the upcoming AC.
                                Is there something wrong with us as Iranian fans ,TO having a VERY REALISTIC EXPECTATION about becoming
                                Asia’s champions???
                                No there is not.
                                I truely believe that.

Comment

Working...
                                X