No announcement yet.

It is time for CQ to deliver without any more excuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are at best the third greatest team in Asia behind Australia and Japan of course who could defeat us with no problems...

Comment

I agree , but after 8 years anything less than an AC championship is a failure.

Comment

Originally posted by the matrix1 View Post
        We are at best the third greatest team in Asia behind Australia and Japan of course who could defeat us with no problems...
        Independent observers, like John Duerden, think we're the best.
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
          Independent observers, like John Duerden, think we're the best.
          Well, that is his opinion and team Melli fans know how many times he has been wrong analyzing our overall team...

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
            The point of this new thread was that anything less than a AC finals for Iran will be a failure.

There no question that our football budget,infrastructure and mentality is 20 years behind Korea and Japan.

There is no question that IFF finally has supported a TM coach %100 like never before, nothing special
            Right ! No big deal.

There is no question that CQ has been great for Iran,has fought hard for our football and our TM
            Players love him and respect him like no other in the history of our football.

CQ has been getting top notch salary and has been our coach for 8 years.
            It is time for him to show us some reall results and bring home some kind of championship.
            It’s time for CQ to put up or shut up.

That’s my point.
            That's the thing though... he has been showing results!

Comment

Don't go with the expectation in the Asian cup that you expect from CQ to guarantee to get us an Asian cup trophy. I am telling you now you will be deeply disappointed... It is also not impossible for us to get the Asian cup with luck on our side and a good game plan we will be able to go to the finals of the Asian cup. But whether we will win the whole thing is not a 100% guaranteed as there are many good teams in front us that we have to deal with...

Comment

We were one goal away from topping a group of Spain, Portugal, Morocco. He took us to that place and the only thing that came up short was our strikers finishing.

I do expect us to get to the semifinals at least this time. But its not like he has no accomplishments. Thats a dumb thing to say.

Tit for tat, if Branko was our coach we leave 2018 with a tie vs Morocco and 2 losses... if GN? 0 points with -9 GD

Comment

Almost everything listed in the original post, which we regard as exceptional (I guess most are for IFF), are normal things for other NT coaches to have, especially just before the start of a major tournament. The fact that IFF has been incompetent in the past does not mean that CQ now has demanded or received anything extraordinary that other coaches from top contenders have not.
                  Last edited by Amin_; 11-21-2018, 10:02 AM.
                  Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

The point of this new thread was that anything less than a AC finals for Iran will be a failure.
                    There no question that our football budget,infrastructure and mentality is 20 years behind Korea and Japan.
                    There is no question that IFF finally has supported a TM coach %100 like never before, nothing special
                    Right ! No big deal.
                    There is no question that CQ has been great for Iran,has fought hard for our football and our TM
                    Players love him and respect him like no other in the history of our football.
                    CQ has been getting top notch salary and has been our coach for 8 years.
                    It is time for him to show us some reall results and bring home some kind of championship.
                    It’s time for CQ to put up or shut up.
                    That’s my point.
                    Qualifying for the 2014 World Cup as group leaders for the first time since the revolution, despite missing its two best players, was not a "real result" for you? More recently, how about guiding Team Melli to a consecutive World Cup qualification, once again as group leaders ..... this is not a real result? In both World Cups, his coaching allowed us to actually have realistic chances of qualification to the round of 16, and we earned respect in both tournaments, despite poor preparations.

The above are not "real results", but somehow, PP going to the tokhmi asian champions leage final, a feat which was previously accomplished on more than one occasion by different Iranian clubs over the last decade, and failing to score a single goal across two matches, loooool, is some sort of awe-inspiring achievement?!? Nonsense.

br-AN-G0H was the only TM head coach in a WC , post-revolution, whose "coaching" got TM eliminated from the tournament after the second match day of the group stage.
                    Zendebahd Iran

Comment

Sarbaz jan, this thread is so surreal that I wonder if someone else has logged into your account account?

It’s been a very long time since I posted here
                      ????????????

And just a few days ago you posted this:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=#post2601340

I am sick and tired of this bs I am reading here.

Some of you bozos here just need to shut the f**k up😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Not only you don’t know anything about Iranian football or sports , you don’t know a god damn thing
                      About sports in general.

What the f**k do you expect CQ and TM to do huh ????? Not win , Draw is ok or a loss is better for you !!??
                      A win is a win even if it’s 1-0.

Go get another life and hobby people,honestly get out and stay out of this site if all you do is criticize Iran and always negative towards
                      Our players,coaches and federation.

Enough is enough.😡😡😡😡😡

There's just such a massive dichotomy between these this post from a few days ago and your post today - either you are trolling us or someone is using your account.

Comment

It’s been a very long time since I posted here but I feel like now the time has come for CQ to
                        Show what he has been doing with our TM for the last 8 years.
                        It was announced today that TM will have a 2 weeks camp in Qatar and another 1 week camp in the UAE
                        Prior to the AC and will play 3 more friendly games on Dec.21,26 and 31.
                        Almost 100% of all his demands have been met by IFF unlike any other coaches in the history of Iranian football.
                        1-new training fields.
                        2-the Peck building.
                        3-the sarbazi issue of our players.
                        4-7 friendly games from the end of the WC till the start of th AC.
                        5-he has had complete control over the staffing of TM coaches.
                        6- TM will have a 3 week camp in Qatar and UAE BEFORE AC.
                        7-he has had all the players he wanted from IPL without exception.
                        SO YOU SEE this time we have given this man all that he wanted so now he won’t have a complaint
                        Or a blame game.
                        Sarbaz jan, time to deliver? He has already delivered buddy. We qualified to 2 consecutive WCs and in the latter we almost got to become the group leader ahead of teams like Spain and Portugal.

For Iran, that IS huge! He's already achieved much more than any other coach could do. What ever happens after that and in the AC, would only be an icing on the cake but not necessary to admit his achievements.

Comment

baba behtare to in been o vhiyle, been o vhylam mimoondi

Comment

Carlos has had the biggest and best influence on Iran in the past 40 years, and I don't just mean in football. The man is the 1 person that's able to unite all Iranians and talk shit to our government to call them out on their bullshit. He's taken players who aren't household names, in the same way that Karimi, Daei, and Hashemian were, and turned Team Melli into the best team in Asia. The last 2 World Cups, we have gone toe to toe with the best teams in the world. We were better than Argentina in 2014 and should have won that game. We should have beaten Portugal if not for Taremi's massive squandering of a chance. He delivered our second only win in the WC, which took 20 freaking years. We played very well against Spain and only lost on a fluke goal. Keep in mind that is alllll while dealing with IR's bullshit. I want this man as our coach for the next 10 years if we can make that happen. You want to end up with Mayeli Kohan again? Because complaining about CQ is how you end up with Mayeli Kohan again.

Comment

It’s been a very long time since I posted here but I feel like now the time has come for CQ to
                              Show what he has been doing with our TM for the last 8 years.

It was announced today that TM will have a 2 weeks camp in Qatar and another 1 week camp in the UAE
                              Prior to the AC and will play 3 more friendly games on Dec.21,26 and 31.

Almost 100% of all his demands have been met by IFF unlike any other coaches in the history of Iranian football.

1-new training fields.

2-the Peck building.

3-the sarbazi issue of our players.

4-7 friendly games from the end of the WC till the start of th AC.

5-he has had complete control over the staffing of TM coaches.

6- TM will have a 3 week camp in Qatar and UAE BEFORE AC.

7-he has had all the players he wanted from IPL without exception.

SO YOU SEE this time we have given this man all that he wanted so now he won’t have a complaint
                              Or a blame game.
                              THESE are normal demands.. He shouldn't even have to demand these. Any normal federation should be providing these without the coach coming hard on them. If it was any coach, they would've given up already or just dealt with the poor conditions. You sound like a Brangoh supporter saying this.

Comment

Another attempt at a troll post to start another divisive and pointless series of rants. If you can't appreciate CQ for the gem of a human and coach he is, then you haven't heard TM players talk about his motivational speeches before games, you didn't see his post-match interview after the Spain and Portugal match where he fought for TM like a Lion, and you haven't heard him speak about his love for Iran, the fans, and the players. You idiots don't know what you have until it's gone. You deserve the likes of the mouse called Branko.

Comment

Working...
                                X