This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stmaserati View Post
    Ireland already have signed a new manager.
    Thanks. I didn't notice that. Just after your comment, I googled and read that they signed Mick McCarthy again.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Because in the end he gets paid well, he likes the football and he likes the challenge.
      Honestly this case is pretty much like an unhappy and failing marriage. At some point one and both parties come to realize that the overwhelmingly ongoing fights and hostility between the 2 is getting out of control and can get real ugly, hence giving up on everything, including the marriage, assets and everything else just to buy themselves a peace of mind. Even if it costs starting a new life from scratch. No money no matter how big/small can replace that peace.

In CQ’s case he already has so much money, not to worry too much about a reasonable salary downgrade.

From the technical aspect I totally do agree with you Nolhodi jaan that his style of football certainly does not suit that of Colombia’s attacking and entertaining football. I also do agree that he does love Iran and his team and boys and deciding to leave it all won’t be an easy move for him.

Nonetheless I for one am not looking forward to going through yet another nerve racking month:year before we can find and hire yet another world class coach. Surely meanwhile we will again have another domestic coach to temporarily take helm of TM [emoji1750]*[emoji3603][emoji1750]*[emoji3603][emoji1750]*[emoji3603][emoji1750]*[emoji3603][emoji1324]*[emoji3603][emoji1324]*[emoji3603][emoji1324]*[emoji3603][emoji1324]*[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We've been fortunate to have CQ this long. He has transformed TM, highlighted the importance of being a legionnaire in EUROPE (as opposed to Qatar), improved the training facilities in Iran, and most importantly brought HOPE to a nation that has for 40 years been the kicking dog of the world. Every single day we have with this man is gold. He will leave Iran one day, but Iran will never leave him. Long live the king.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          We've been fortunate to have CQ this long. He has transformed TM, highlighted the importance of being a legionnaire in EUROPE (as opposed to Qatar), improved the training facilities in Iran, and most importantly brought HOPE to a nation that has for 40 years been the kicking dog of the world. Every single day we have with this man is gold. He will leave Iran one day, but Iran will never leave him. Long live the king.
          If CQ leaves we might go back to reality tv TM drama.

TM's ascension shows us that when the management is right, unity and teamwork is possible among Irunis.

We suffer because we have too many naneh ghamar & khalibands pretending to be experts in everything.

CQ is respected by his players because he has international experience. A domestic coach won't get the same love.
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Seriously, one must be crazy to think after CQ we get someone better.

I never agree with CQ, when i remember WC i would have made many things different, just Saman Ghoddos for example..... or Kaveh Rezaei or Milad Mohammadi or the tactics.

But whenever does someone agree with all the coach does ?

At least we now he has a brain, imagine he leaves and im sure Mansourian or whoever would become TM Coach.

Comment

Guys the scene in ireland has changed to high optimisim in the last few weeks. The FAI have put a 6 year plan in place which includes bringing back Mick until the end of euro 2020 and then appointing stephen kenny(local manager who has achieved unbelievable things with dundlak), stephen is currently u21 manager and will hope to bring 6-7 23 year olds in the senior team once he steps up to senior team. Im not sure if you guys wanted to know that but i think its a good idea that will help ireland in the long run. Stephen is like our Nouri when at Bremen.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                If CQ leaves we might go back to reality tv TM drama.

TM's ascension shows us that when the management is right, unity and teamwork is possible among Irunis.

We suffer because we have too many naneh ghamar & khalibands pretending to be experts in everything.

CQ is respected by his players because he has international experience. A domestic coach won't get the same love.
                Along the same lines, TM players' respect for CQ is also partly due to the the fact that CQ can INSPIRE! He makes our TM believe they are worthy and capable. This is just as important as the training regimen, friendlies, individual talent, etc. No other prior TM coach that I know of had the same inspirational prowess as CQ.

Comment

True...

Yes, he is demanding, genuine and caring. You can't fake that.
                  Not all international coaches have his intelligence &adaptability. Meet him halfway and he will walk the remaining miles for u.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                    Yes, he is demanding, genuine and caring. You can't fake that.
                    Not all international coaches have his intelligence &adaptability. Meet him halfway and he will walk the other half for u.
                    It is always a win win with a coach like CQ as he is hungry for personal success and achievements as opposed to a coach who only wants lots of $$$ and has little desire to achieve anything.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      It is always a win win with a coach like CQ as he is hungry for personal success and achievements as opposed to a coach who only wants lots of $$$ and has little desire to achieve anything.
                      Agree!
                      Demanding with others but first and foremost with himself.

Unlike our naneh ghamars & khalibands.

Comment

Well Carlito aint gonna be cheap to attain (he is currently one of the highest paid head coaches, especially in the Int. coaching circles) for any national side and i certainly wouldnt claim that he doesnt care at all about the money and value of his contract either..!!
                        although he does structure his pay package with a High figure$ Premature/One sided Contract Break FEE, so as to gain more clout and greater influence on how he likes to run his job...!!

ps

Carlos and IFF butt-head numerously and i believe one of the biggest reasons why IFF failed to part ways with his services unilaterally was because of his popularity with the fans and reports of ($1million..!!?) Contract Break Fee..!!

Comment

Iran has money. Iranians have money. Iranians should focus on privatization of clubs. No more Ali Daie on Team-e Melli logos.

Clubs should hire qualified professionals to coach. Players should play for a good club and selection should be competitive.

Main problem in third world countries is agents (dal-dals). Dal-dals have ruined our football, second to that is internal Islamic politics.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                            Iran has money. Iranians have money. Iranians should focus on privatization of clubs. No more Ali Daie on Team-e Melli logos.

Clubs should hire qualified professionals to coach. Players should play for a good club and selection should be competitive.

Main problem in third world countries is agents (dal-dals). Dal-dals have ruined our football, second to that is internal Islamic politics.
                            Good ideas, but this is the Islamic Republic. We saw what a glimpse of privitization has done (look at Foolad Stadium) - but too many ignorants and corrupt fools in the government.

Comment

Look like is almost a done deal

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/157951...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

I just hope we don't end up bring back Branko.

Mirazpour, Kameli, Badavi, Alavai, Sattar Zareh, and many others could only wear NT Jersey under a coach such as Branko!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X