Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we win AC and consequently qualify for Confederation's Cup, I can see him staying. It would be exciting to use Confederations Cup as prep for the WC.

Comment

I think his future will be very much decided in January.....if we don't at least make the final I can't see him staying
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
        He is due to leave at the end of Asian Cup 2019. He has made it clear that he will leave Team Melli after Asian Cup 2019.
        When exactly did he make this clear, in your opinion?
        Is there a source for this as well?

Comment

Reading first "Colombia" in caps in the title made me think we had a friendly with them..

Comment

nah colombia doesn't suit his style.

Comment

I am confident he won't stay in any longer. Even if he wins the cup and IFF begs him, he will leave. Especially given the current ongoing anti Queiroz trend in the country, it's just hard to imagine him staying in Iran and proceeding his work. Almost the entire country has turned on him. Very hostile and intolerable environment to work in. If I were him I wouldn't have even stayed in till the Asian Cup, because seems like many have already sharpened their spears for Iran failure in the Asian Cup.

Many of my freaking fellow Perspolisi friends have turned against TM and CQ and wish failure upon TM in the AC. I stopped communicating with every single one of those imbecile friends!

Comment

Colombia goh khordehhhh
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  I actually think someone like CQ will be offered a very lucrative contract to coach Qatar in WC 2020. Its one of few methods they can save themselves embarrassment in terms of performance.
                  They have 4 years
                  They can Nationalize a whole team by then

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    got a bad feeling about this rumor

just sounds like a sorta team and coaching challenge he would swap iran for after AC...!!

barring winning the AC and khayemaling the shitt outa him, he looks a gonner to elswhere regardless..!!
                    Man ham negaran chon Colombia dar haale haazer morrabbi nadare va Copa America be zoodi bargozar mishe.

Colombia yek Team Mellie besyaar tavanmandie, amma tanha chizi ke fekr mikonam ajibe ine ke falsafeye CQ ba shiveye baazi kardane Colombia joor

nist, va fekr mikonam federatione footballe Colombia in ra dar nazar daraan.

Akhare sar gemon konam Colombia yek morabbie digare amrikaye latini begiran ke ba khodeshon joortar bashe.

CQ jaaye digari khahad raft, dige kaff karde az bass behesh gir dadaan va kaar ra barash doshvar kardan.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      I am confident he won't stay in any longer. Even if he wins the cup and IFF begs him, he will leave. Especially given the current ongoing anti Queiroz trend in the country, it's just hard to imagine him staying in Iran and proceeding his work. Almost the entire country has turned on him. Very hostile and intolerable environment to work in. If I were him I wouldn't have even stayed in till the Asian Cup, because seems like many have already sharpened their spears for Iran failure in the Asian Cup.
                      Many of my freaking fellow Perspolisi friends have turned against TM and CQ and wish failure upon TM in the AC. I stopped communicating with every single one of those imbecile friends!
                      ...the pressure would be too much if he stays for next WC.people should realise it might take 30 years of consistent work with same coach to get top results.
                      The man needs to concentrate...

Our Tm and CQ are heroes... brave, hardworking, resilient...working in Iran is close to mission impossible...too many incompetent paternalistic and maternalistic (the competent ones do less harm), purely ego oriented people who take up too much space ...u find these characters at mehmounis as well.

A country went to hell because of their lengesh kon attitude ...

People like that should be identified within every circle and boycotted until they question themselves.Including their chaploos supporters.

I hope people understand CQ's choices and why he stays loyal to players who are loyal to him.
                      Troublemakers in abundance around TM, such a united team should be commended...

I am the optimistic cheerleader when it comes to TM , supporting them is the only help I can provide.
                      Viva forever TM. Chance baroon!
                      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        I wanna bang sharon stone. Lets see who gets lucky first
                        Huummm.. not sure if banging Sharon stone can be considered lucky any more. She is close to 60. May be she will be lucky if you bang her.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          Huummm.. not sure if banging Sharon stone can be considered lucky any more. She is close to 60. May be she will be lucky if you bang her.
                          yea, her face didnt age very gracefully..!! but her body is still tight..!!
                          hala agge mideh ke ma ham mikonim..!!
                          one for old time sake, she did top my WTF list for longest years..!!

Comment

CQ goes our TM will fall apart. Only a revolution in IRan and regime change to a better government with progressive plans will our footbal meet or exceed CQ era. This is the Sad truth...

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                              CQ goes our TM will fall apart. Only a revolution in IRan and regime change to a better government with progressive plans will our footbal meet or exceed CQ era. This is the Sad truth...
                              Nagoo...kayli gamgineh...

People keep criticizing CQ and TM. If only they knew the b.s these guys are exposed to on a daily basis. There is no financial security for these guys, they even have to fight to get paid.

They keep their heads up high and keep going...A lot of us would have thrown in the towel a long.. long time ago....
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

New Rumor .. Queiroz to Ireland.

Comment

Working...
                                X