This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    I read that too, but let's be honest, Colombia's self-proclaimed "natural offensive style" hasn't gotten them anywhere except decades of under-performance and early tournament exits. Perhaps they need to switch things up with a great defensive tactician like CQ to actually deliver worthwhile results.
    I love Carlos, I hope this isn't true. He's the best thing to happen to our football since Mehdi Mahdavikia and Ali Daei (as players)

Comment

If Tm wins the Cup or reach the Semis at least and show a good performance he could continue.
      CQ is head and shoulder above anyone else in Iran in terms of football knowledge. Once he shut Brangoh
      and Kirimi down, he will enjoy King like status and should be happy.
      The Fans love him, the players love him and he loves both back! Hope he stays.

Comment

Its regurgitation of old reports.
        They're going after Scolari.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Its regurgitation of old reports.
          They're going after Scolari.
          From your lips to God's ears ..

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            seems like done deal, he has officially had enough
            fk
            what do you go by for that ?

Comment

Spanish sports newspaper Marca is confirming that an agreement has been reached between Queiroz and Colombia to coach their national team after the Asian Cup:

https://www.marca.com/en/football/in...1308b457c.html

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                Spanish sports newspaper Marca is confirming that an agreement has been reached between Queiroz and Colombia to coach their national team after the Asian Cup:

https://www.marca.com/en/football/in...1308b457c.html
                They don't source anything.

Comment

This has nothing to do with Branko or Karimi or money or anything else.

IFF will do all it can to sign CQ again but I think this time around , CQ has made up
                  His mind and is ready for a change after 8 years in Iran.

I think he just wants to move on to a different kind of challenge.

Very sad 😞 for us tho

Comment

Some will be very happy for this but all the things he's changed... It's going to be a really sad time for many of us here who have followed how this team and the infrastructure around it has been built over these 8 years.

Comment

Whoever replaces him will have big shoes to fill. No doubt the greatest coach in Team Melli's history. Hopefully he makes it to the final which would mark his 100th appearance as Coach for Iran. With that he should be given a statue. Really hard to find an example of a coach having this big of an influence for an entire country.

Comment

i dont believe CQ will leave untill i see it for my self

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          This has nothing to do with Branko or Karimi or money or anything else.

IFF will do all it can to sign CQ again but I think this time around
                          , CQ has made up
                          His mind and is ready for a change after 8 years in Iran.

I think he just wants to move on to a different kind of challenge.

Very sad 😞 for us tho
                          im sorry but the bolded is utter Nonsense..!!

after brilliant showing with TM at WC18 (all things considering..!) Carlos was pumped and raring to continue his work towards WC 22 but the thoughtless, idiots running IFF disrespectfully put him under notice with ridiculous short term demands and gave him retarded Ultimatum of Win AC or else..!!
                          they ignorantly misconstrued the man's passion, desire and commitment for his TM job as a Desperation to hold on his supposed high salary ..!!foolishly assuming he wouldnt have any other respectable offers elsewhere..! and then systematically tried to make near impossible his stay beyond AC (regardless of AC outcome..!) using Brangoh and his army of Red morons along with state run media to make way for continuance of their good ol Mediocracy in our football ..!
                          sadly i think this post by Persian eagle is spot on as to whats really happening currently in iran on the matter, regardless of general positive vibes on this board in regards to CQ ..!

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                          Sooner or later CQ will leave Iran. I hope he stays til Qatar 2022. But I think the atmosphere of iranian football is too toxic. If you just read the comments on social media by our dear PP fans you will see. It is just too toxic. regardless of what happens in this AC 2019. It was a good ride with CQ and we will not have anyone at his caliber anytime soon. He as literally set up the blue print for the team for at least the next few years. Any other vatani coach comes will copy and paste his idea. But the issue is not the plan, it is the "communication". Players will not listen to anyone after CQ or lower than CQ.

Comment

Colombia kheyli goh khorde.

Comment

Well, if its on Wikipedia, it must be official.

Wow, i knew this was inevitable but its painful.
                              Attached Files
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

all the sources are from this Marca . Didn't marca say the same thing after the world cup ??
                                https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...ition-reports/

According to foxsportasia its not 100% and it depens on the results of CQ. Obviously if he wins the the cup then the chances are he'll stay.

Comment

Working...
                                X