X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC statement on Iran. We could be banned

sorry already posted
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

personally I think AFC does not have a strong case as the country has made it law that people who are at the retirement age should not be employed in full time jobs. (not too conversant on the details of the law) but this a general law that applies to all sectors and it is not a direct order or interference with the FFIRI. It is the law of the land. However, I think the government and parliament should give a good long and reasonable notice to those who are currently at retirement age to prepare to leave their posts or make exceptions in certain circumstances.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
    X