[ V O T E - N O W ] IRAN in Asian Cup 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    Ah finally a Pedram Poll. Life makes sense again.
    14 years and counting...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Iran is best and we have Carlos and Azmon! we will win with ease

Comment

If we top our group there is no reason we dont make at least Semis.

Based on projections, we would play something like Oman and then UAE (without Omar Abdulrahman).

Theres a small possibility upsets happen as well. Korea and Australia probably will cruise through their groups.

Saudi has to play Qatar (grudge match), Lebanon (not as strong but politically charged), and the mysterious North Koreans.

Japan has to play Uzbekistan, Oman, Turkmenistan who are not straightforward.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
          we will shit on teams with this line up

-----------------------Beiro-------------------
          -----Ramin---Hosseini----PAG-----MiMo-----
          -----------------Eza-------Omid-----------
          ------AJB-----------Ghoddos-------Gholi----
          --------------------Sardar----------------
          Except we are not playing 4-2-3-1 since 8 years now!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I have a good feeling about this asian cup, barring any significant injuries

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              Iran-Japan final and Japan will win. You heard it here first.
              impossible based on brackets. only possible that We will meet in semis

Comment

^ Thanks for clarification. Didn't know.

Comment

Opens persianfootball.com after a few days *three new threads by DJPEDRAM* .....smh

Comment

As we saw with Perspolis vs Kashima, I really doubt Iran can beat Japan! Just a very different style of play! I'm even doubting Australia to be honest!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      As we saw with Perspolis vs Kashima, I really doubt Iran can beat Japan! Just a very different style of play! I'm even doubting Australia to be honest!
                      How the fuck you compare team melli with FC bezan ziresh?

Comment

what if Taremi pull a Pooladi this year

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                          How the fuck you compare team melli with FC bezan ziresh?
                          can you relax and watch your language. If you don't agree express it but I don't see the need to use fowl language.
                          So the way I see it is that Iran plays a very different style of football than japan does. The Japanese style is very well reflected in the way Kashima played. Perspolis maybe not so much but historically Iran have always struggled quite a bit vs Japan. Not to mention that watching them both play in the WC... Japan in my opinion can beat Iran.

There you go ! Happy times, no fowl language necessary!

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                            Opens persianfootball.com after a few days *three new threads by DJPEDRAM* .....smh
                            your new...you will get use to it.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

last asian cup uae beat japan and we lost to iraq so.... blame gucci

Comment

can you relax and watch your language. If you don't agree express it but I don't see the need to use fowl language.
                                So the way I see it is that Iran plays a very different style of football than japan does. The Japanese style is very well reflected in the way Kashima played. Perspolis maybe not so much but historically Iran have always struggled quite a bit vs Japan. Not to mention that watching them both play in the WC... Japan in my opinion can beat Iran.

There you go ! Happy times, no fowl language necessary!

Cheers!
                                Japan played against a 10-men Colombia and a weak poland. I think Japan wont even score against Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X