Ezatolahi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ezatolahi

What is happening to him? I cannot find much on the Reading website. I wonder if he’s getting good advice. Was this a good move? I mean going on loan to Reading? He doesn’t seem to even make the bench as far as I can tell. Or is he injured? He’s one of Iran’s best players in my opinion and it would be unfortunate if he doesn’t quite make it.

He is injured, but recovering. Hopefully he will be back in a couple of weeks.
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by moondc View Post
      What is happening to him? I cannot find much on the Reading website. I wonder if he’s getting good advice. Was this a good move? I mean going on loan to Reading? He doesn’t seem to even make the bench as far as I can tell. Or is he injured? He’s one of Iran’s best players in my opinion and it would be unfortunate if he doesn’t quite make it.
      you’ve got to be joking 😂😂

Comment

he was basically their best player in the 3-4 matches he played. Ever since he got injured on international duty with TM theyve been in horrible form and the coach pretty much said the main reason is bc of saeids absence. It was a good move for him bc he is getting way better exposure to scouts of bigger teams and leagues than he would be in russia, and its just a 1 yr loan. At the end of this season he will be a free agent since his contract with rostov ends. After a year and a huge # games in the championship, cup competitions, he will have improved his only real weak point which is his speed of play at times, and had way more chances to get seen by interested clubs, so Im sure he will leave to a much better team.

Standard Liege and Club Brugge were close to signing him permanently in the summer but couldnt agree fee with rostov, so I wouldnt be surprised if either of them came in for him as a free agent. It could be PL teams that watch him as well.

And if worst comes to worst he would just sign a short term permanenent deal with reading which the manager said they are already interested in doing, but I doubt it will come to that.

Any other questions?

Comment

I hope he gets well soon and back better than ever.
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

reading coach apparently referred to his injury layoff as Medium term..!!?? dont know wtf that means but i'd guess it to be in couple of Months range of sort..??
            im hoping he can recover in time to gain full fitness and game sharpness ahead of AC..!! Seems a tight race to fitness from that perspective..!?

Comment

Said jan recover soon! Football needs u. We need u!
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                reading coach apparently referred to his injury layoff as Medium term..!!?? dont know wtf that means but i'd guess it to be in couple of Months range of sort..??
                im hoping he can recover in time to gain full fitness and game sharpness ahead of AC..!! Seems a tight race to fitness from that perspective..!?
                4 - 6 weeks I would guess.

https://www.football.london/reading-...saeid-15324116

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool, another Ezatollahi thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X