Ezatolahi

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ezatolahi

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Ezatolahi

Meet your Persian Love Today
    What is happening to him? I cannot find much on the Reading website. I wonder if he’s getting good advice. Was this a good move? I mean going on loan to Reading? He doesn’t seem to even make the bench as far as I can tell. Or is he injured? He’s one of Iran’s best players in my opinion and it would be unfortunate if he doesn’t quite make it.

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    He is injured, but recovering. Hopefully he will be back in a couple of weeks.
    A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eliz3p For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moondc View Post
    What is happening to him? I cannot find much on the Reading website. I wonder if he’s getting good advice. Was this a good move? I mean going on loan to Reading? He doesn’t seem to even make the bench as far as I can tell. Or is he injured? He’s one of Iran’s best players in my opinion and it would be unfortunate if he doesn’t quite make it.
    you’ve got to be joking 😂😂

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IranFanBoy For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,889 Times in 3,533 Posts
    he was basically their best player in the 3-4 matches he played. Ever since he got injured on international duty with TM theyve been in horrible form and the coach pretty much said the main reason is bc of saeids absence. It was a good move for him bc he is getting way better exposure to scouts of bigger teams and leagues than he would be in russia, and its just a 1 yr loan. At the end of this season he will be a free agent since his contract with rostov ends. After a year and a huge # games in the championship, cup competitions, he will have improved his only real weak point which is his speed of play at times, and had way more chances to get seen by interested clubs, so Im sure he will leave to a much better team.

Standard Liege and Club Brugge were close to signing him permanently in the summer but couldnt agree fee with rostov, so I wouldnt be surprised if either of them came in for him as a free agent. It could be PL teams that watch him as well.

And if worst comes to worst he would just sign a short term permanenent deal with reading which the manager said they are already interested in doing, but I doubt it will come to that.

Any other questions?

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,747 Times in 1,462 Posts
    I hope he gets well soon and back better than ever.
    .... And the end I am nothing other than ordinary

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 Times in 4,706 Posts
    reading coach apparently referred to his injury layoff as Medium term..!!?? dont know wtf that means but i'd guess it to be in couple of Months range of sort..??
    im hoping he can recover in time to gain full fitness and game sharpness ahead of AC..!! Seems a tight race to fitness from that perspective..!?

Power Member

Thanks
    Said jan recover soon! Football needs u. We need u!
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    reading coach apparently referred to his injury layoff as Medium term..!!?? dont know wtf that means but i'd guess it to be in couple of Months range of sort..??
    im hoping he can recover in time to gain full fitness and game sharpness ahead of AC..!! Seems a tight race to fitness from that perspective..!?
    4 - 6 weeks I would guess.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to The Iranian Football Community.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dubxl152 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Cool, another Ezatollahi thread.

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 191

You do not have permission to view the list of names.