No announcement yet.

PP vs Kashima (2nd leg) score prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Persep turn to take this! Come back is in their blood, JUST HAVE FAITH! Give then POSITIVE energy and 3-0 is definitley do able!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      when ppl say 4-1, and 6-0 what are you people smoking with those prediction, 6-0 was a joke, but 4-1, i just dont see it
      6-0 was MY prediction. Do you have a problem with it?

Comment

4-0 Perspolis

Comment

A 4-1 Perspolis win will be enought be the champions

Comment

1-0 Persepolis
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

2-1 Kashima

Comment

2-1 or 3-1 Kashima, going down 2-0 will be hard to come back from!

Comment

I still think Perspolis did not have to put itself in such a dire straits, if it had employed a better and wiser tactics. Branco may a good coach, but not a tactician! We have seen that so many times in the past. if Perspolis had CQ as its coach, it would have been out of Tokyo with either a win or tie.

Comment

If Perspolis wins 4-1 will they become champions ?

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      If Perspolis wins 4-1 will they become champions ?
                      Yes. 4-3 on aggregate.

Comment

But doesn’t a goal scored away is = 2 goals ?

Comment

lol the away goals rule is applied if both teams score the same amount of goals from the two matches.

Comment

It only applies when kashima scores in PP home. So if PP win 3-1 in azadi (3-3 aggr) kashima still becomes the champions since they scored in PP home. otherwise if PP win 2-0 it will go to extra time etc..

I had more hopes in Zob ahan and sepahan in acl finals than PP right now. Imo PP has 10% chance to win by 2+ more goals against kashima !
                            Kashima is not like al duhail or al sad, they are really professional ! They already planned their training session in Tehran 2-3 weeks ago. they know exactly what they gonna do.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              It only applies when kashima scores in PP home. So if PP win 3-1 in azadi (3-3 aggr) kashima still becomes the champions since they scored in PP home. otherwise if PP win 2-0 it will go to extra time etc..

I had more hopes in Zob ahan and sepahan in acl finals than PP right now. Imo PP has 10% chance to win by 2+ more goals against kashima !
                              Kashima is not like al duhail or al sad, they are really professional ! They already planned their training session in Tehran 2-3 weeks ago. they know exactly what they gonna do.
                              So Did Brazil when they lost to Belgium. Or Portugal
                              When they drew Iran!! Come on. I know KA are a pro team but they are bunch of kids coming into the most amazingly nightmarish stadium in the world! Persep can do this. They will Do this !

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                So Did Brazil when they lost to Belgium. Or Portugal
                                When they drew Iran!! Come on. I know KA are a pro team but they are bunch of kids coming into the most amazingly nightmarish stadium in the world! Persep can do this. They will Do this !
                                I think Shoji will definitely no longer be "Shoja" once he sees and hears 80,000 Iranians chanting for TM. Not only will this be a huge psychological concern for individual Kashima players, it will make communication between the Kashima players impossible (as evidenced by prior reports from other visiting national teams). Hoping for another miracle, as the boyz get it done 3-0. Totally doable if they play the same way they did in the first half.

Comment

Working...
                                X