PP vs Kashima (2nd leg) score prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    I say if PP is lucky it will end up 1-1 ! from my past experience ( Sepahan and zob ahan) .

They better do well cuz they have messed up the league and if god forbid they fail , IPL fans will rip them apart . How many games they have Postponed so far. Also they forced SS to not play in azadi
    ss not playing in azadi was a right desicion, but pp dont have the players to win the game

Comment

Perspolis 7 - Kashima 1

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        ss not playing in azadi was a right desicion, but pp dont have the players to win the game
        Kashima alters played their league game 3 days before PP game. they also have a game on 6th. If they play that game then hats down to J league for their strict laws and their professionalism unlike our league . So far PP has postponed 4 games .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Kashima alters played their league game 3 days before PP game. they also have a game on 6th. If they play that game then hats down to J league for their strict laws and their professionalism unlike our league . So far PP has postponed 4 games .
          thanks for j-league for helping pp

Comment

Agar ba energie khob az aghaaze baazi feshar biyaran rooye Kashima mitonan az nazare zehni japonihaa ra berizan beham dar Azadi.

Yek gol dar nimeye avval va poshtibaani va shoghe tamashagaraan mitone karsaaz baashe.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

What do you think was the biggest come back in Iranian football history?????

Comment

I predict a thriller! 10:7 for Perspolis!

All goals are being scored after min 81.
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

I don't know about biggest, but in terms of significance 2:2 Melbourne WCQ97. But away goal was in our favor then...
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    thanks for j-league for helping pp
                    helping pp for what ? pp still lost the game. And hats down to J League , the game is not postponed.

Comment

I think it was in WC2022 Final game Iran was 2 - 0 down (against brazil) in first half and we scored 3 goals in 2nd half and won the world cup 2022

Comment

i have a few

iran vs oman AC 04 - that game was an embarrassment and a defeat could have ended our AC campaign, Karimi scored to put us within 1 and Nosrati scored in stoppage time. came back from 2-0 to tie it 2-2

Iran vs Qatar WCQ 06 - i believe we were down 2-1 and scored 2 goals in the last 10 minutes to win 3-2

iran vs iraq AC 15 although we didn't win, coming back twice with only 10 men, (playing against 12. 11 iraqis and 1 ben williams) was very heroic by our boys, especially Gucci's goal in the dying seconds to keep our hope alive. God i miss Gucci

other than that there are not many others i can think of.
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Iran 4-2 China (1998 WCQ)
                          It was 2-0 for China at the 60 minute but Iran scored 4 goals in the remaining 30 minutes. Mahdavika scored a great long range strike. Without the comeback victory, China would have advanced to the play-off instead of us.

Comment

I expect Persepolis to win 2-1

Comment

5-2 Pers (5-4 aggregate)

Comment

1-1

I don't see Persepolis scoring many goals unless a Ca$hima player gets red carded very early in the and the team has some type of an epic melt down.

With the exception of 30 minutes in the second half against Al-Xavi, this entire season Persepolis has yet to displayed anything resembling a cohesive offensive gameplan. Mesha holds on to the ball to long and kills the flow of the game, Alipour can't get open, and there isn't a single playmaker with good passing ability in the CM position.

Comment

Working...
                                X