PP vs Kashima (2nd leg) score prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Mensha having a terrible day. Too slow and bad passes.
    You can tell Infantino is soooo not entertained by this horrendous final match of the biggest continent of the world. His first visit he watched Tehran derby which also turned out to be a terrible game.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Who is the blonde chick in the red in your signature? Are the 3 pictures of the same girl?

Comment

Mensha sucks!

Comment

On a happier note: Iran up 3-0 vs. Russia in International Beach Soccer Cup Final. I'm watching on high quality and my blood pressure is much lower now.

Comment

Noone is chanting!! WTF??!!!! Chelow Kabab level is dangerously low !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            People just invest in Iranian Cable TV if you guys watch a lot of Iranian matches, beats the traffic and quality behind these online links
            I actually registered for a service called Pupil HD. It has an app on Apple TV as well as iOS devices. It's $5/month and has all the Iranian channels for the most part as well as arab channels and whatnot. It gets all the channels in Iran as well as the LA/Europe satellite channels. They had a sale during Ramadan for $50 for a 14 month package and I jumped on it. Very good quality. The only downside is you can only have 1 device registered at a time, so if you want to watch on another device, you have to deregister the first device first. You can always re-register the device again. It's a bit of a pain, but I don't use it a lot so it's fine.

Comment

What happened to the simple "do, do, do, do, do, IRAN"?

Comment

They are controlling the game

Comment

3 corners in 2 minutes fro Kashima????!!!

Comment

PENALTY not given for PP! K*RAM DAHANE REF

Comment

Good no penalty by ref... Both teams have been flopping really hard

Comment

Seems like Persepolis doesn’t have the quality or a game plan. Asian teams are so weak even a top European second division team will play better football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So much flopping, god damn it get your shit together.

Comment

Lol cmon crowd do something

Comment

Branko could have done better in the first leg, he was ill prepared to at least get a god damn draw. in this game he has no clue, he has little game plan and at best Hes a lucky One trick pony!

Comment

Stupid Mensha!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X