[ACL Final - 1st leg] Kashima Antlers - Perspolis - 03/11/2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/TheAFCCL/status/1058003771114967040

It's a good thing that Perspolis are doing a team analysis of Kashima Antlers, this will be a major boost for Perspolis.

Comment

Good news. Kashima has a much tougher schedule than us.

31 Oct. - league game
      03 Nov. - vs Perspolis (2 rest days)
      06 Nov. - league game (2 rest days)
      11 Nov. - vs Perspolis (4 rest days + long travel)

I'm surprsed that they didn't reschedule.

Comment

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I think the advantage is still with Kashima Antlers. Persepolis will have two long flights Kashima just one before the last match.

So I think Persepolis could be really drained at the second leg. Hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            31 Oct. - league game

Well because they are professional unlike us, changing schedules all the time as we go forward.

I haven’t seen anywhere in any European league teams requesting schedule change if they have an important game coming up. Same is true for J League, there is a reason why they are no longer an amateur league!
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              Well because they are professional unlike us, changing schedules all the time as we go forward.

I haven’t seen anywhere in any European league teams requesting schedule change if they have an important game coming up. Same is true for J League, there is a reason why they are no longer an amateur league!
              France

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsuo_Ogasawara

They have a 39 year old playing fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  guys no coverage in Europe? :-( wtf....Why can't DAZN also show it in Europe?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Two leg final format takes a lot of the wind out of things. Though as a side note, Copa libertadores final this year is going to be insane with Boca vs River. That would be as if PP v SS was the ACL final, Tehran would explode

Comment

Some of you guys are over analyzing this travel times and such.. They're leaving at night in first class seats so they're basically sleeping the entire flight to Japan. They'll be in good shape come game times

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post

31 Oct. - league game

https://footballfootball.football/co...not-be-scolded

From what I know, the ACL is regarded as a secondary competition in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                          https://footballfootball.football/co...not-be-scolded

From what I know, the ACL is regarded as a secondary competition in Japan.
                          what other first class continental competition do they have that we don't know of?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Tonight @11

Comment

Would this qualify as being the biggest games in Perspolis history?

I understand Perspolis histroy is sacred and filled with huge moments, but I feel like none to this magnitude

Comment

as far as I am concerned, this is all a bonus. I didn't think Persepolis would even advance to knock out stage, but here we are.
                                Branko has done a great job making a pretty decent team with what he has and I think the players should not be feeling any pressure as no one really expected them to be here.

But I do expect our players to give it 110% and leave it all on the field. Have to be physical with the Japanese team as I think they are more finesse and have more speed and they probably haven't faced a team that plays physical game.
                                Our players should also be able to take advantage of the Japanese players fatigue after the 70th minute. Having said that, I still think Persepolis will need two more miracle type games to defeat this Japanese side.

Go Persepolis!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X