Date & time :
    3rd November 2018 - 6.00 GMT

What time is the game?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      What time is the game?
      2 in the morning if you are in Toronto

Comment

Images from the first practice today in Tokyo (Love the one with the legend Karim Bagheri challenging the guys):

Comment

As an ESES fan and eerooni, I REALLY REALLY REALLY want Persep to win this!! Not just for me, or the Persep fan but the millions of Iranian football fans who have yet to see any Iranian team win a real trophy!...... Ishallah this desire for such an accolade will happen , in Azadi, in front of all IRAN!!

Comment

Where to watch:
            https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3...vs-persepolis/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

So there is no coverage in the US? How can that be? What am I missing here guys? Is there a network in the US that has broadcasting right to this game?
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                So there is no coverage in the US? How can that be? What am I missing here guys? Is there a network in the US that has broadcasting right to this game?
                pretty much. My plan is to stream it and just connect it to tv with hdmi adapter. There should be good HD streams for sure.

Comment

DAZN in US & Canada with English commentary, you can get a free 30 day trial:
                  https://watch.dazn.com/en-US/sports/
                  https://www.reddit.com/r/JLeague/com..._league_final/

Comment

So will I need to connect to Japan via a VPN or is this a US based broadcast?
                    sigpic
                    Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

So will I need to connect to Japan via a VPN or is this a US based broadcast?
                      US. They have an app too if you'd rather use Apple Pay & watch on your phone.

Comment

Its funny how Godwin Mensha and Siamak Nemati are always together in EVERY single photo we see. Are they like best friends or brothers because they can't be separated?

Comment

I will see if I can watch the game. I am not a PP fan, but I am super excited about the game. At this point it is Iran vs Japan.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            I will see if I can watch the game. I am not a PP fan, but I am super excited about the game. At this point it is Iran vs Japan.
                            Damn Japan & Mexico, let us play Real Madrid, you are already too spoiled while nobody play/sponsor/help us

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              Its funny how Godwin Mensha and Siamak Nemati are always together in EVERY single photo we see. Are they like best friends or brothers because they can't be separated?
                              they were together at peykan and came to PP at the same time im pretty sure lol

Comment

Working...
                              X