Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    don't baradar!

And you know why not? Because TM needs your support, its not our players their fault that IFF is so incompetent ; )

If i would act the same, i would have stopped watching TM after the 7-1 loss to AS Roma & the firing of Ivic : )

Let us support the players & hope for better days, not only for our football, but for our whole country!
    I'm so sad to see that the 8 year old work and foundation of CQ is being brought to destruction by IFF in a matter of few months if not weeks.

IFF is basically repeating the old mistakes like hiring Ivankovic, and yet they hope for better results. It breaks my heart that our international reputation as TM fell off and our faith is in hands of these corrupt bastards simply takes away all my incentives to follow TM...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I'm so sad to see that the 8 year old work and foundation of CQ is being brought to destruction by IFF in a matter of few months if not weeks.
      IFF is basically repeating the old mistakes like hiring Ivankovic, and yet they hope for better results. It breaks my heart that our international reputation as TM fell off and our faith is in hands of these corrupt bastards simply takes away all my incentives to follow TM...
      Where is this "foundation" you speak of? Why are we in this predicament if he built this foundation. One would hope a "foundation" would last two months at least. Branko is a way better coach as far as iranian football is concerned than CQ. We would be lucky to have him. It is like getting rid of Khomeini and getting Reza shah back. I for one hope that does not happen as I want to really see first this foundation CQ built for us.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
        . Branko is a way better coach as far as iranian football is concerned than CQ. We would be lucky to have him. It is like getting rid of Khomeini and getting Reza shah back.
        1) The stats disagree with that first statement. You have agreed with the stats on more than one occasion.

2) Your arguments makes zero sense. In reference to the political figures you described, under the Shah we won 3 Asian cups (read qualified to back to back WCs for CQ) and under Khomeini (Branko) we had our players throw b**** fits on live TV and tie a tribe from Angola. To make it worse, CQ led the team in WCs where we were able to score with actual attackers.

Branko only scored with 2 defenders but promised "attacking football!" Which is pretty close to Khomeini's "free water, free electricity" lies.

3) Irans economy in 1979 was that of the Shah. Irans economy in 1980 was 100% IRs. The longer Irans economy has suffered the more it reflects IR not the Shah.

If you ask how ones foundations can be destroyed so quickly just refer to how quickly Khomeini made us into a 3rd world pariah state.

Math may not be the only deficiency

Comment

Where is this "foundation" you speak of? Why are we in this predicament if he built this foundation. One would hope a "foundation" would last two months at least. Branko is a way better coach as far as iranian football is concerned than CQ. We would be lucky to have him. It is like getting rid of Khomeini and getting Reza shah back. I for one hope that does not happen as I want to really see first this foundation CQ built for us.
          No point in discussing something with someone who holds these views.

Comment

It would take cq approx 20 years to fix iranian football and even that in itself wont entirely work as we have cultural issues.. branko as coach accomplishes nithing.. just sideways moves
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Your previous posts say otherwise as you admitted that the table of stats below was clear and you agreed with it from the first post and had no disagreement about it.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                No point in discussing something with someone who holds these views.
                And suffers from dyscalculia.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Where is this "foundation" you speak of? Why are we in this predicament if he built this foundation. One would hope a "foundation" would last two months at least.
                  Lol considering your mindset in this argument, I would have to tell you that it did last 2 months. Remember the friendly with Syria, 5-0, 1-1 with South Korea in Seoul and 2-0 against Hong Kong? That was the foundation

Comment

Working...
                  X